Eurofag here

Eurofag here.
Is it true that in the US you have gaps over, under and on the sides of the doors in public restrooms?
If so why?

To aim our guns through.

Gaps are small enough you can't accidentally look inside but they are there for security in case someone gets sick and passes out or for the police to be able to at least see if there is a person inside etc...

It's so perverts can look at you while you shit

It's cheaper and you don't need to knock or anything to see if the stall's in use

1) Makes it easier to see if there are 2+ people in there, fucking or whatever.

2) Makes mopping the floor a little easier.

American here.
Is it true that Europeans are obsessed with Americans?
If so, why?

>American here.
>Is it true that Europeans are obsessed with Americans?
>If so, why?
It was just a question, don't be a dick

you know when you go to take a dump....u just HAVE to look....i mean u know what u just did....you know theres shit in there....but u still take a peep......

its something like that

you love the attention

>
>you love the attention
Murican fag

It's true, how else do they share their burgers and fries?

>Is it true that in the US you have gaps over, under and on the sides of the doors in public restrooms?
Big gaps under the stalls, small gaps on the sides. But yeah, they're there. I don't know why, though.
I once went to this nice little Chinese restaurant in Arizona and the bathrooms were really nice. The doors reached the floor almost and there were little black strips that took up the spaces between the hinges, so no gaps. Felt really private and nice.

once went to a mcdonald's restroom where the seam between the door and the rest of the stall was wide enough to be clearly visible and in such an angle that if you were to walk in and you dared to look there, you can make eye contact as they sit there. good thing no one came in while i was there pooping.

This is off topic but how long does air duster stay in your system

Do you fucking stare into gaps to look at other dudes shitting? No, and neither do 99% of people. Just get over your irrational fear, take your shit, and leave.

When we're on the subject. What is up with the U shaped toilet seat they have in the US?
What the fuck is that about?

I've read it's to prevent the seat from cracking. People say with so much use/weight it would crack if it was a full circle, but that shit doesn't make sense.

I always thought it was built that way for lazy people who don't lift the seat up when pissing. This way the piss might not land on the seat.

obviously to lift or close the seat mid piss

for our huge dicks to rest on at a comfortable level without hitting the water

That's disgusting

BECAUSE THERES NO SEAT THERE

In Europe, with the fully circular seats, my cock often touched the seat when I took a shit, which was gross because that means other cocks probably touch the seat too. You'd think an inch lower wouldn't make a difference, but apparently it does, my cock doesn't ever touch the toilet when I'm shitting.

I once had a little kid trying to crawl in underneath the door while I was shitting. I was in the middle of pushing a turd out when I saw his little face looking up at me. I screamed at him and he started to cry and his father started yelling at me really angry. Worst dump ever!

one inch is all the difference you need for a one inch dick bro

>
>obviously to lift or close the seat mid piss
Why would you need to lift or close the seat while you are pissing? You Americans have strange restrooms habits.

Sounds too good to be true user.

>Trust that strangers won't spy on you while shitting
or
>Make it really fucking hard for strangers to spy on you while shitting
Your choice.

>Trust that strangers won't steal from you
or
>Put a fucking lock on your door.
Again, your choice.

The real reason for the gap is fat people. Fat people have to wipe from the front going under the balls. So if you see a U shaped toilet seat you are in a country with a lot of fat people.

They hate us cause they ain't us

It's so gays are caught sucking cock

I was an IV heroin user for five years and I can tell you the gaps are there so people don't shoot up in there.

Out of curiosity: What is a level 4 heroin user? Is it like in Dungeons and dragons?

Its also so that homeless people or just lazy workers don't sleep in there.

Kekkles

Shit. That made my day. Thanks

So that Republican congressmen can make hand gestures suggesting that they would like to perform oral sex on other men.

I take a picture with the flash on and run out while your getting up to chase me. Don't like it abandon this shit filled puke pit full of niggers and murdering psychopaths you murica dick sucking cock gobbling faggot retard bitch

Welcome to fagmuricastan

My balls touch the water you don't know true pain

I wish I had aids so if that happened to me I could smear aids blood on hia mouth or something. Then when the kid gets aids it's his own fault and he'll die in agony OHOHOHOHO my soul is jizzing rainbows at the thought of him infecting his family too because of the little useless turd monkeys shitty personality so the whole family dies and they all suffer OHOHOHOHO fuck yeah man fuck OHOHOHOHO yeah so many rainbows

>Wiping while sitting instead of semi standing

You disgust me now I know why theirs always shit on the seat kys

Probably longer than you'd want. It's depend on your weight and how much consumed