Anyone here have fucked up families? feels thread?

anyone here have fucked up families? feels thread?

>mother is a disaster of a human
>growing up she seemed to keep everything in order
>as soon as she was no longer responsible for everyone / everything she reverted to a child
>she pretends to try and kill her self every 3 or so months
>ends up with a blood alochol content level of 3.7 but not any pills for over a year now
>its our job to drop what were doign and take care of her
>she tells me 'you're the only reason im alive, you're the only thing keeping me alive'
>keep telling her not to put that pressure on me but she insists

cont.

>a year and a half ago she and dad were talking about divorce
>i never really liked my dad
>didn't meet him til i was 4
>he was gone a lot cuz of the military
>left us for a year once
>my mother reveals that he left for that year on purpose to get away from us / her
>feel even more resentment towards my dad
>they eventually stop talkoing about divorce
>i get them both on the phone (i live in la now) and ask them what the hell is the truth about back then
>dad claims he had no choice, military. mom claims he chose to leave us
>they both stick with their story
>dad has a stroke a week later

honestly not sure who to believe. moms been proven to be a liar so much its hard to believe anything. but even if she is lying, it doesn't excuse my dads other behavior.

Everyone here does, that's why we are here

>parents divorced when i was a teen
>father moved overseas around 10 years ago with new wife
>essentially feel like he gave up on me and the rest of my family
>told him to go fuck himself a year ago and probably will have no contact with him ever again

im not sure what will happen when i get the news he is dying. not sure i will have anything to say to him. we dont choose our family members and i certainly wouldnt have chosen him if i had the choice. and vice versa.

>dad never seemed to like me and I never seemed to like him
>didn't meet til i was about 4
>he would smack me for the stupidest reasons
>if my older brother didn't like carrots my father had no issue with this
>but i didnt like lasagna nad he got irrationally angry
>he'd keep me up well past midnight after my brothers had gone to sleep, telling me i need to eat the lasagna
>eventually id cave in due to lack of sleep and eat it, but after two bites id throw up
>hed smack me, tell me i was being a drama queen
>in general he'd smack me a lot.
>i was a nervous laugher so when he smacked at me id laugh
>this would be seen as a form of rebellion, so hed smack me again
>and again
>and again
>one day he got a call from school and was informed that i was being bullied
>so he yelled at me and asked what the hell i was doing to get my self bullied.

>anyone here have fucked up families?

GET OFF OUR WEBSITE NORMIE

>older brother was much bigger than me
>at a young age he forced me to touch him sexually
>when i finally told my parents my father insisted i needed to pretend everything was fine because otherwise were a 'broken family'.
>they even made me sleep in the same bed as him on trips
>mother just went along with it because she lives in fairytale delusion land where everything is fine
>as an adult i came back to visit my family around christmas
>my brother had never moved out and seemd to resent me because i had
>myfather, wanting to assert his dominance, would wake me up at 7am and tell me 'its tim eto wake up'
>i could understand if there was something we were doing but he did it just to prove he was still in charge even though i had moved out two years ago
>i go on facebook and post 'being an adult should mean sleeping in if you want'
>my mother reads this and becomes hysterical, crying saying we ruined christmas (she does this every year)
>that day we all go to the shooting range
>we pack up the guns when were done but one doesn't fit, so i carry it in the front seat
>my older brother asks why i posted that
>i explained i was just expressing my feleings
>'well i express my feelings with my fists, so next time you express your self, im going to express my self all over your face'
>this was basically our relationship summed up
>he was bigger, therefore he was in charge
>i poitned the gun right at him and said 'do you want to threaten me right now? i have a gun.'
>he seethed. and we have never been alone together since.

>be me 14 years alive
>mom goes to dad and tells him shes pregger with other child that is not his
>dad punches photo of jesus on the wall and goes out of the house
>mom cries
>dad attempts suicide 3 times that year
>mom aborts lil fetus bro
>dad hits me every day cause he cant figure out how to end his miserable life
>mom hits me everyday
>developed depression
>run away with all my savings at 16
>5 years later i know where my parents live but i will never talk to them
>be me depressed, lonely, angry.

i honestly just want to end it.

>Grandparents emotionally abuse me
>Mom physically and emotionally abuse me
>Parents divorced when I was 3 haven't seen my dad since I was 7
>Last conversation I had with my dad was about him not wanting me so I had to stay with my mom
If you're mom's proven to be a liar just believe you're dad about it and hold him accountable for his actions for whatever they may be. There's no excuse for lack of discipline

>all these issues have been circling around my head despite living on my own
>I make little progress, for instance insisting i dont want to see my father anymore
>my mom then just pretends i didnt say that and says 'oh i was thinking of bringing your dad down to see you'.
>i told her i was busy making a movie and couldnt have visitors
>Despite this, three days later she texts me saying 'HAVENT HEARD FROM YOU IN THREE DAYS RESPOND NOW OR IM GOING TO FLY DOWN THERE TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE OKAY'

I Couldnt take it any more. shes driving me insane. the whole family is. they want me to just pretend like nothing is wrong and sit around watching animated comedies with them any time i visit and i just can't play in their little dollhouse. I later found out that the reason my brother threatened me in the car that day was because my mother asked him to. shes been manipulating us for so long and I cannot be apart of it anymore.

i told my mom today i cant talk to her anymore. got a new phone and new number and wont be seeing her. she kept saying 'BUT YOU'RE GOING TO BE AN UNCLE DONT YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF THAT KIDS LIFE?'

that kids dad molested me and i threatened to kill him. there's nothing there.

thats pretty much it. im just glad they can no longer reach me by phone. feels free.

Speak for yourself, you fucked up piece of trash

Props for getting out of there. You are very mature for your age. Don't be so down, its your life now. See where you can takeit.

anyone?

continue

thats pretty much it. i mean theres more shit the deeper i dig the more insane the little details get. cheating and other scandals and whatnot. btu thats it.

those are whats circling my mind right now and i just cant deal with it anymore. i feel relieved to let it all out and to just know that they cant call me anymore.

we need to keep this thread alive, i need the feels.

>anyone here have fucked up families?
Fair to say that's why most of us are on Sup Forums instead of leading fulfilling lives

And thats a yes from me. But im not in a place right now i wanna share. Just some of them couldn't keep their hands to themselves. Will lurk for a bit though, might tell story later.

Good news is they aren't a part of my life anymore.

i have a fucked up family, hang out on Sup Forums AND live a fulfilling life.

Dad's a loser/manbaby and mom's a rose-tinted fool, but that's about it. I'm way out of my league in this thread.

>I'm way out of my league in this thread

what did user mean by this?

those were two different people you were quoting btw

I marked the stories that got to me, the text is my personal beef.

>Mother died about 10 years ago
>Father is a drunk asshole all the time
>Constantly accused me of stealing his shit
>Took all my mother's inheritance and kept it
>Kicked me out on the street

Fast forward

>I'm a graduated mechanical engineer
>Work on space vehicles
>Have a fiance
>Father still appears on a rampage every now and then
>For example he blocked fiance in her carpark at work once and demanded to know where we live using standover tactics
>Has left notes on my car at work threatening to burn it
>No fucks given, he's the reason I carry a gun around and he's scared to directly confront me

cont...

what

> fulfilling life
Am genuinely glad to hear that user. Gives me hope for myself.

I'm mostly a positive person despite my childhood and hate dwelling on bad shit. But sometimes it kinda takes over and i get overwhelmed. Am hoping its just a time thing, like the longer ago it was the better you start to feel????

>dad was thrown in prison for gang activity drug dealing and homicide
>Mom slowly fell apart even though she has 3 children
>dumps us on uncles
>uncle dumps us on grandma
>grandpa dies, grandma suffers
>grandma goes through a series of boyfriends
>finally find a decent not abusive guy
>car crash kills him
>mom decides she wants to see us
>step dad is piece of shit, is angry so hits my lizard
>lizard dies
>7th grade user mourns loss for a few minutes than goes to stab step dad
>already left
My life is better now, grandma found a good guy who I'm comfortable with, enough so to call him grandpa

i wouldnt know. my parent stuff kinda escalated to the climax last night and today is my first day breaking away.

but outside of them my life is great. I've been out here for 6 years and despite the strings they try to keep attached to me, I managed to get a great job, make great art, and the best friends someone like me could ask for.

i feel better just thinking about it all.

As an addition, I'm happily going through my 3rd year of marine biology. Love my functional side of the family

>Let's not forget dear ol sister
>Meth addict
>Constantly robs me if I don't religiously lock my stuff up because her friends know where I live
>Will beg for money every now and then, threatens to burn house down if I don't
>Also has been told to go suck a shotgun, offer my assistance to help with that
>At one point she reported me to the feds as a drug dealer and I got raided/arrested in a morning raid.
>Can't go out in my hometown because I get jumped by animals who know I'm associated with her
>By animals I mean nigger dealers and such

Brb dog barking

shit user, your family is fucking crazy

nice quads

just eat the fucking lasagna u pussy, ur dad seems like a bro

well with any luck you'll have a stroke too.

He was just trying to raise you to become independent. He did it because he loved you.

that really blows, i can't really say I went through that, I'm very close with my family, but dealing with a family like that, its good you got out user, and good choice on the new phone.

>asserting your dominance over an already successful adult will make them independent.

no. he was being an asshole. he had both my older and little brother living in the house with him so plenty of people who actually needed to learn independence.

he has admitted this, it is not up for debate.

This. Most parents raise you the way their parents raised them.

thankfully my job covers the expense as well so i was able to get it asap and not have it be traced to me.

Oh I thought u where still a kiddo, how old where u when he did this shit?

soft disagree. my grandfather died when my dad was young, and because of divorce wasn't around much when alive. my grandma was/is a hippie.

my father mostly picked this shit up from being in the military. and he is an a 'let me assert my dominance' asshole.

you know that 'stereotype' of millenials our age complaining at every restaurant they go to? thats my dad. it got to the point where we stopped going out to eat with him because every single time he had to yell at the manager about something like 'THE PLATE IS TOO HOT'

God I can't even imagine my mother or my father doing this kind of bullshit to me, do you have a gf or anything going on like that?

There is stories to tell

>Sister stole car one day
>I get another, even knowing where it is
>It's going to be fucked anyway
>2 months later car turns up
>Been crashed several times
>Been in 2 police chases
>Dog had been living in it and every SINGLE thing was chewed
>This includes, dashboard, gearshifter, door cards/handles, seats, carpets, centre console, rear tray etc etc
>Only has 2 wheels, they don't match
>The fuck did you take just 2 for, why not the matching pair?

This kind of shit has happened a few times.

i was 20. i had been moved out for two years. i was visiting as part of my vacation. i explained this to him but he said 'well you're under my roof (for 3 days) so you have to follow my rules'

i dont really date. I live in LA so sex is easy and between work and filmmaking dont have a lot of time for a legitimate relationship. every time i date i tend to break up either right before or right as i start filming osmething new, so it just became easier not to actually date for awhile.

Man, I thought I had it bad. I feel for ya man.

I'd blame stress of having a family whilst being forced to work at the military that turned him into an asshole man. Childhoods determine alot about an individuals life but you can still make the most out of your own future.

I understand man, I'm only 19 so I can't say shit, but goddam I thought my boss had it rough growing up. What do you do for a job?

i could forgive the issues left in childhood, particular with my brother, because we were all just kids. but he brought them with us into adulthood. hes aware he molested me but still thinks its smart to threaten my with violence. he never grew up out of that mentality and the marines only made it worse.

i fear for his wife and kid honestly, its just a matter of time before his 'bullying' becomes abuse. i remember one time he sprained my ankle trying to 'monkey roll' me. parents didnt take me to a doctor for a week, not until it took me an hour to get half way home from school (a normally 15 minute walk) because of the pain. they just didn't believe me when i said it hurt. now i walk like a 'crack addict'. maddening.

same iwth my father. i could even forgive him just leaving us for a year, i understand the need for distance and self discovery, its basically hwat im doing now.

but the older i get the less he treats me like an adult.

I wish I would remember, I've subconsciously repressed so many memories of my family that I honestly can't remember much. I know they really don't like me and I was the byproduct of something else they wanted. Overall I was a complete failure and waste of their time and money. Which is why I'm saving up money to pay them back before I kill myself. Once I have enough to pay my parents and my brothers and lil sis I'm going to finish it. Hopefully I can give them more than enough to match how much they wasted on me.

It's probably best that I don't remember much, some stuff is coming back to me as I type this and I may prematurely commit suicide as a result.

>i'd blame the stress of hasving a family whilst being forced to work at the military that turned him into an asshole man

id blame him. no reason to blame anything else. he made 18 years of bad decisions, and there was always some excuse for it. but to date he hasnt apologized. he apologized to my little brother apparently, but doesn't feel the need to apologize to me.

he claims god sent me to punish him for something he did in highschool.

i manage a psychic.

Graduation was pretty funny though

>Fiance is there with her dad
> I'm taking the stage, feels good man
>Feels like I've conquered earth given the past few years
>Father rang during ceremony to threaten me
>Go to afterparty, not going to get down because he's a pussy
>At afterparty everyone gives me an award
>The "worst luck" award for the shit I deal with and a bottle of nice whiskey they put in for
>Do a small speech on how they're fucking awesome and they're more my family than my own.
>Got shitfaced

Needed a non depressing story in here, shit was soooo cash that night.

>my mom is a fucked up pedophile
>My face and body are all fucked up from beatings
>She fondled and raped a lot of my family and friends.
>Never could do anything about it
>Had a gang of fellow super nerds
>All pedos
>Fucked up me. Raped and tortured as a toddler.
>Have to function and hold a jod as that + schizophrenic (diagnosed)
>She was training in an IT position
>Don't even have my love of computers as retreat.
>Can't relationship because she went out of her way to fuck that up too.

Why the fuck didn't the rest of my family step in?
At least I didn't kill myself.

jesus christ user, and i thought i had it bad.

cheers man, to being molested.

Get out and on with your life

>god sent me to punish him
fucking religiousfag, i feel sorry for ya
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dear god man don't kill yourself because you'll regret that shit, its smart that you are saving, but you have 1 life, or at least that is how I see it, but you should live your life.

that was the stupid thing is he wasnt religious. he refused to go to church or anything like that and thought religion was stupid.

just something people say.

Can't get the right answer if you ask the wrong question.

Anyone here DOESN'T have a fucked up family?

and you said it pays well for ya?

Trying mate. Trying.

>learned my grandfather cheated on grandma with grandmas sister
>grandmas sister has kid
>bad alcoholic everyone praised as some sort of god
>birth dad
>my mom left him a year or two after i was born
>he got crack, heroine, speed, idk for sure when i was a baby
>blew the rent money we needed on that
>cheated on my mom with several women
>might be a crack baby (don't know if dad doing hardcore shit could have any birth defects)

>my brother has downs
>my father never really talked to me until I was an adult
>I moved around a lot
>was bullied at school
>mom too busy working to pay attention
>no matter how bad I had it, my brother always had it worse, so I wasn't allowed to complain
>I moved to another country when starting high school
>I didn't speak the language
>I was alone for 3 years with only my dad, who didn't talk to me
>bullied at high school
>clinical depression
>parents didn't take it seriously until I was hospitalised
>later, parents having marriage problems
>dad blamed me for everything, causing all these problems
>get drug problems
>quit drugs
>antidepressants not working
>still depressed and trying to sort things out

I probably have it better than a lot of people in this thread, I just wanted to share

even worse than a religiousfag
REEEEEEEEEEE

it pays me well enough for the hours I work, and I am smart enough to know how to offset my other costs so despite living in hollywood my cost of living is really low for a relatively cushy lifestyle.

the real benefits are, well the benefits. he lets me charge a lot of stuff to the business including this new cell phone as well as ubers, and while he is old theres a security plan in place that would set me up for two years in the event that anything tragic happened to him.

hes also just a great boss, more of a father than my father was for sure.

>mom and dad worked their fingers to the bone to provide for us
>mom took a second job to help pay for our college education
>even though my 4 siblings, our parents and I live in different parts of the country, we still manage to see everybody for thanksgiving and Christmas
>family gatherings are great and everybody is happy
>3 of 4 siblings happily married with healthy, beautiful children

tip of the iceberg mate. i dont mind that so much as him making me eat til i puke or keeping me up past midnight, or insisting that im the only one who doesn't deserve his own room.

i was a pretty good kid too. a little too much internet porn in my teen years, but growing up i wasn't bad, i didnt bully, i didnt break, i didnt sneak, i didnt drink. i was just content to make videos on my computer or play with my action figures when i was real young.

i dont know why he had so much disdain for me.

>>might be a crack baby (don't know if dad doing hardcore shit could have any birth defects)

no, it can't, but you're clearly retarded

Depression's a bitch user, set some goals and focus everything on achieving them.

No thanks, I wasn't supposed to be alive to begin with. There really is no other option for me, believe me I've looked and tried to fight it for over a decade.

I'm sorry to disappoint you or make you feel bad. I just don't want to live, I don't like living.

Sucks about your lizard. What a douche.

got shitty genes from a crack addicted manwhore, fuck off

I don't have one. Lucky me I guess. I mean, I've had a tragic life. I was molested when I was a kid and made fun of the restof the time. Yet my family was great.

I come on here to just be myself. Because I can't irl.

>now i walk like a 'crack addict'.
I have the same thing, but for my knee, from my 'rents not taking me to the doc too.
You know what cheers me up when I notice my limp? I pretend I'm Dr. House. I'm serious, try it - you sound like you're surrounded by fucking idiots on the holidays, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Same with my boss, my boss teaches me some great tips for the real world, but I don't have too much problems with my father, I mean I never really talked to him growing up, but I know my parents love and care for me and siblings, not trying to gloat or anything, but I'm just grateful, but if it means anything to you I'll be rooting for you.

Thanks user
Going into psychology, trying to make something of myself someday

idk what to say man, nothing makes me more angry then people who willingly have children yet are unfit to be parents. just try to not think about it alot, id say what this user said

You kinda seem like a whiny bitch.

That's not gonna solve anything bro. The goal of paying them back is what's keeping you alive. Once you do that find a new goal and who knows you may end up enjoying it.

I apologize if this is the wrong place to vent but I have nowhere to go

Me and my friends girlfriend have been hanging out for the past few weeks and it basically ends up her coming over to my place, venting about shit (including her relationship with my friend) and we sometimes end up cuddling.

I've had feelings for this girl for a while and I really don't know what to do. Should I basically end the only group of friends I have over this? Or should I just bury all my feelings for her.

/thread

>you sound like you're surrounded by fucking idiots on the holidays

not anymore. last yera i skipped thanksgiving mostly cuz of the dad issue and as of today my parents have no way of calling me. i made it clear I'll be staying away indefinitely.

my boss' birthday is on christmas so i usually spent that with him anyways. I might just smuggle my self to a friends family for thanksgiving or enjoy the days for myself since i do a fakesgiving the week before anyways.

i used to really hate christmas because of my mom. maybe i can start to like it again.

thats great you can wash away the limp. mines not really a limp i just walk... funny. people call me out on it like once a year and i brush it off. I was still able to play rugby and can run fast so im grateful for that.

i just wobble weird.

Thanks man I loved that little guy

is that a trap? if it isn't i might fap to pic

ive always been a goal oriented person, its what got me out of the house so fast. i moved out like a month after i turned 18 and only went back once a year, now not even that.

right now im doing great at my business expanding it and bringing in money and working on my own little movies on the side.

pretty good in life, its literally just the family issue dragging me down,.

Okay I am a religious fag, but hear me out I believe that we all have a purpose in life, and I know its not to be wasted killing yourself, think about people that would kill to be a normal human being like you, and I mean people who were born with birth defects that never got a chance, I'm just saying you have so much more to live for, and if you really want to prove something to your family, prove them that you are better than the person your used to be, trust me that would make it up to them.

and you sound like a faggot.

good luck with your kids though, im sure they're just 'whining' when they call CPS on you.

Getting molested was nothing compared to being ass raped while tied to the ground and laughed at.

I exhausted all efforts to bring her to Justice. Far as I can tell, she gets off because she's a woman.
Really. A man can't get away with this shit.

>Mother was prostitute when I was growing up.
>Never met father, may have been government agent.
>Mother was physically and verbally abusive.
>Once walked in on her and stranger.
>Thought they were fighting.
>Both angry, man hits me and leaves.
>Mother beats me as punishment.
>Not uncommon treatment in house until taken away by CPS.

id confront your friend about what she is doing.

>a man can't get away with this shit

i imagine not. sorry about all that man.

How would that help the situation? Not really something I had considered doing