Serious talk here Sup Forums

Serious talk here Sup Forums

What is it about MDE, whether their youtube channel or World Peace, that you like so much?

As someone who grew up in early 00's, they really nailed that nostalgic feeling of the time. Like what Tim & Eric did with their 80's/90's aesthetic in public broadcasting, MDE managed to do the same with early 00's. They take that nostalgia and then make it as absurd as possible. Case in point: youtube.com/watch?v=qgOC0VxQOdg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IukTiqAqVBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love watching MDE with my friends and my mom's boyfriend Jamal after skateboarding all day. Can't wait until high school starts, we'll be the funniest kids in school! Probably going to try and make our own MDE-style videos. Jamal said he could get as a nice video camera for free. He's so cool.

I don't agree with him politically, I just think he's hilarious.

C'MON YOU DIRTY CUNT

That video was made like 12 years ago (channel got deleted because they embarassed weird twitter), they werent lampooning the early 00s they were in it

if Sup Forums didnt shitpost about this show so much it would be more popular on here. Personally I think the humor is hit or miss, and at times edgier than it is funny, but its also hilarious at time and very stylish

The bigotry, it makes me feel like a big man.

Anyone have that Gorilla Dick text screen cap?

As a struggling comedy writer, I tend to do a lot of monologues and long winded conversations while adding a bunch of absurd shit that I find funny. I see a lot of that in MDE and I can relate to their approach to comedy and how beautifully it's all put together.

post a link to yourself being "funny" so i can laugh at you

youtube.com/watch?v=IukTiqAqVBM

Did reddit just btfo Sup Forums?

>somebody likes something I don't like the rant

Fuck reddit, but I have to admit these proxy virtual social groups on youtube are a god-send to socially deprived young men like me.

how about you just post your dick

MDE is hilarious. Perfect show to watch while my wife is getting double-teamed by two African-American gentlemen.

Hi Sam.

SHILLER

NO

SHILLING

classic goof

i don't like them. they aren't funny. they remind me of videos that would get circulated on my school intranet when i was 14 by kids who spent way too long in the IT lab. just deliberately annoying without a single actual joke in there.

most of what he's saying can be extended to 99% of fanbases.

LITTLE

t.retard unable to understand simple paragraphs.

I never said I was funny, I said what I think is funny and I'd rather not put my shit on here.

>Socially deprived young men
t.beta nu&male femicuck

i don't feel any connection to MDE stupid shit, i just watch it when i'm extremely bored. I only watch it for charls

>Sam Hyde
>physically imposing
Please stop Sam, no one is falling for this. Lose enough fat to have a jawline without beard and we'll talk.

'college cunts' was a well scripted, edited and acted piece of legitimate social commentary. Otherwise the entire channel is jus Sam trying really hard to be relevant by being le quirky and jaded. I think he gave into his Sup Forumsyard audience rather than trying something as work intensive as college cunts' again.
Shame.

This. He has beginner gains and 30% bf. If he cut to a decent 15% he'd would have a college rowers physique. Looks good for girls but it'd still be way too small to be imposing.

At least I'm honest. When you don't have any friends you tend to be socially deprived, though I'm sure you're an extremely popular guy.

is the show really Sup Forums? i watched like 30 seconds and had to turn away because of the cringe.

I might be biased but here are some of my pros and cons:

Pros:
>> It's refreshing to see comedy that isn't completely pop-culture referential or gross Adam Sandler like trash.
>> It's also refreshing not to have leftist memes pushed through comedy. I'm not even a Sup Forums level guy and would be called a "cuck" by them, but they do have a point about modern comedy being a liberal arts circlejerk.
>> Charles and Nick are some of the best comedic talent out there. There timing and execution are superb.
>> Andy Ruse is one of the best editors out there as well. Dude's prowess is absurd and he works fast as well.
>> Sam has talent in attracting and interacting with the weirdos that makes up the MDE fanbase. He's unwillingly become the MDE PR person.

Cons:
>> Sam's memory in reciting lines is absolutely horrendous. He really needs to work on his improv skills, if he keeps forgetting his lines which has become more common, as of late.
>> Sam's acting on the show has been pretty bad. There's a reason why Andy has been jump-cutting a lot and it's not for "aesthetics". Sam's acting skills aren't up to snuff - it shows.
>> Not going to say names, but some of the MDE ghostwriters have been shoving in a lot of alt-right shit in the MDE universe.

I like the little smile that creeps across Sam's face whenever he thinks he's said something naughty and Nick's perpetually exhausted look.

lmao

what the fuck is up with that interview at the end

has anyone else noticed the captcha says you fucked up when you know you didn't when posting MDE shit?

not at all. people on Sup Forums can't comprehend when other people like different things, so this must just all be shilling.

That's the kid from the Dell commercials.

Savage.

swing the bat takkun

I agree with the vast majority of this. It is subversive and interesting on its own without the Sup Forums infusion. but i only semi agree about sams improv. sometimes its absolute edgy cringe like "black person mall", other times its hilarious like what followed directly after in the same sketch. hes like a comedy slugger where he misses a lot of the time but when he lands a joke or a bit its funnier than any of the other players. charls and nick are more consistently funny but also not as memorable

They promise the same comedy as was promised to us during the last decade or two.

Skepticism and criticism of power and culture.
It used be that you could rail against the prevailing right power of Bush, and consider yourself thoughtful and laugh at their moral panics and shock and outrage.
Now that the left has taken control of politic, they've created their own safety bubble and excommunicate any criticism.
But comedy HAS to come from a place adversity or isolation or taboo.
This is why all of these Daily Show wannabes are failing.

MDE is just doing what comedians are supposed to do, and anybody who doesn't see that it, is a fucking shill.
Any comedians who capitulate to politic aren't really worth their salt.

He's an alt-right memer who btfo shitskin niggers and stupid feminazi whores. He's part of the war against the sjws that's going to put Trump in the Whitehouse.

This is the most pathetic shit I've ever read in my life.

The alt-right content is refreshing.

Fuck off back to /r/Hillary4pres you niggerloving faggot. Alt-right is made up CRT bullshit.

>mfw a tripfag tells someone to go to reddit

maybe you don't belong on Sup Forums. This is essentially why a lot of us come here.