So this happened.. slept with a crazy girl. Paying the price

So this happened.. slept with a crazy girl. Paying the price.

Was it worth it? Pics so we can help you guage your fuck up.

Not worth it at all. 6/10 maybe, just a fling to pass the night. Unfortunately didn't snap any pics. The next morning though she started telling me things that happened when we slept together that didn't actually happen. And I started to realize she was making up crazy fantasy type shit. What's really scary is I'm very cautious about what girls I actually cum in and I totally did with this one.

Wait! I do have a picture.

The simple truth is that I think about you all the time. The feeling of your bare breasts against my chest. The feeling of me entering your warmth as we made love. I am afraid if I let me real feelings show I will smother and overwhelm you. I want to spend every living moment pounding every one of your orifices until you are screaming and moaning in ecstasy. I have some unusual and bizarre fetishes involving a 12 inch strap on penis, root vegetables, nipple clamps, a small pony and melting candle wax. Please don't be repulsed by this. When we were together I dreamt you were a man and you were making love to my male pussy.

Fuckin rip

This one passed your cautiousness test?

kek

okay, this

Oh my fucking God. What the fuck were you thinking!!!! Get tested for Hiv.

No she didn't pass the test, as much as I was really drunk and just wasn't really thinking about it. I'm usually really cautious but in this case I just threw caution to the wind. I hope to G-d I don't pay a price for it. I might have to push this girl down some stairs.

This.

Roll

Self owned
I bet the head was good tho huh op???

I guess a captain has to go down with the ship. You dun goofed.

The dubs have spoken please say it OP

Yeah. What she lacked in looks she made up with ability. I'll give her that if nothing else. Part of me was excited too because of the first time I ever slept with a black girl.
Not really a big deal or a great thing to be honest.

fuckin race traitor... you deserve the aids

Temecula? Menifee checking in.

I fucked up big time haha.

Bro, idk if you're black or white but the majority of black chicks I know dont use birth control and seem to be fertile as all hell.

Where'd you meet her?

Ask for tit pictures.

Dubs have it...

Met her when she was moving out. Talked to her for maybe 15 minutes, got her phone number and then it happened about a week later.
This is probably the lowest point I sunk to when it comes to sex.

G-d that's scary as hell. Nightmare, straight up.

who wants nigger babies?

Nice. Did a lot of drugs in Menifee. All of a sudden doesn't look like that bad of a thing.

Oops

Are you a negro?

White. Irish/Jew
Here comes the hate... Hey
I voted Trump.

Tbh based on what you showed us she seems perfectly normal.

Just tell her u voted trump

Not normal for me. I haven't really experienced a one night stand where people get all weird about it. That's my thing, I don't do relationships I have zero intention to get married. I keep a fucking book of names. But between those texts and many others and of course phone calls she's acting very off. And what adds to it also is her making shit up in the morning about what happened. These weird fantasies, she told me she thought I was an agent that works for Russia.. like just really crazy shit that you would never hear come out of normal person's mouth.

I did, I never hide what I believe politically or religiously. She told me she was a Hillary supporter I told her she was a fucking idiot.

Yeah i've heard enough stories about chick turning into psychos to know where she is heading.

I wouldnt play her game, or else you are going to have some super-clingy over jealous chick ruining our personal life.

*same-fag

*your

So if you are an agent, you wouldn't want to have anything to do with someone who knows it.
And if you aren't an agent, you wouldn't want to be near someone who believes such a thing.

.......but why?
I'm sure there are some guys you could fuck on grindr.

You might have a better time than with a sheboon

It seems like she believes anyone who voted for Trump has ties to Russia or some crazy shit. She kept saying that when I was drunk I showed her multiple passports. FYI, I only have one passport and it's American.

It does fill in the time, I'm working on a cousins aunt and a Krav Maga instructor. She was just... Available. The other girl I slept with it in my complex got evicted.

enjoy your herpes

Going to have to Scrub with bleach.

Hey pussy is pussy. You pay for it somehow or another. Usually marriage sometime a psyco.

OP WHATS HER NAME SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MY EX!

Says in the text pictures. Irma

There is nothing cute about this girl.