Got this for $130. Did I do alright?

Got this for $130. Did I do alright?

Nope

Yous gots robded

Whoever sell you that shiet gang raped you and you probably liked

Is that excalibur? If so, yes you got fucking scammed.
That should go for around 60-70 dollars with a good dealer.

Rule of thumb, if you're paying that much amd its not an o, you got robbed

Lmao Id pay 30$ for that shit here.

My buddy got a glass jar about the height of his forearm and about 5 inches in diameter of red dragon for about that price.

definately better than the shit you had last time user.

Yeah I spebd about 20 for that much every week

This has to be bait. In an illegal state I get about 5g for $60.

word.

Grow. Your. Own.

Damnit.

>trying to convince strangers you can identify individual strains with made up names by a picture and nothing else
Get the fuck ouuuuuuuuuut

Do you feel like you got a good return on your $130? You can't compare prices on here. The guy who knows the grower is gonna get twice that for $65, and the poor bastard buying schwag brown Mexican weed is oogling at your green buds. If you have one weed hookup, and that's what you get for $130, then that's the price. If you buy more from the same source prices usually trend down over time. And if your feeling ripped off, try to find another source and meanwhile, close your eyes and dream of legalization.

Good luck bud.

(See what I did there)
>bud

That's a quarter or so. (40-50 depending on quality) You either have a dealer who grows their own or your shit is regs

Pretty much 60 canadian $s würth

first time i grew weed i got a pound of high 20s low 30s THC% weed of pure fire that I didn't spray with anything. i'll never buy from a whack ass dealer ever again. i'll only purchase / buy small amounts of unusual strains that are fresh top quality.

I can't really tell the density from a pic, But yeah, Around this part of Canada it's actually pretty good Shit. A Q is about 45.

Did you just justify spending 130 on 4 or 5 grams

There is no justification for that...SAD

He could have spent 130$ on a half oz or a whole grow setup.

>low 30s
First man on earth to grow bud with the thc content equivalent to hash on his first try

looks like some quality shit, but that amount's gotta be dense as fuck to be worth $130, depending on where you are i guess

what kind of garbage hash do you smoke?

this nigger gets it. especially if you're in legalized state. fuck taxes, fuck sessions and smoke weed every goddamn day till you die.

You know I really hate to be that guy, but as someone who grows bud for a living let me say there is a loooot of bullshitting going on in this thread. Dont say anything if you don't know what ur talking about

Hash has a thc content between 28 and 62 percent on average. Dont test me on this shit ur gonna lose

how much is it? for 130 i hope thats at least 18 grams

What the hell are you talking about you can totally get a basic setup with some super soil for 200$ max if you buy cheap. My first grow I spent 450$ on everything including expensive ass bottled nutes that I will never buy again.

Demand and supply sets prices. Maybe he lives in an out of the way rural area.

You can get keys of pure coke in Columbia for $100-$200 bucks. And unless you plan on snorting it all there you gotta get it into the country.

Yeah for $130 bucks that could of been a visit to the doctor and a script for Percocet and then hey, there's a real high.

I'm amazed at how people gawk at black market prices. They vary widely based on who you know and how often you buy.

If you feel like you got a good return on the $130 then so be it. It's the best you can do. Most people aren't down to shake down their local drug dealers for a better hook up.

That's what you get in a black market. Wide, broad ranges in prices and quality.

I actually meant to post that as a general post it wasnt supposed to be towards you. Clover app is weird sometimes

What kind of process are you using? Dry Ice? Of course you have lower %s.

Fresh frozen full melt will give you fire every time.

How¿

This motherfucker just said you can get a kilogram of cocaine for 100 bucks. I'm done. Goodnight all

I just got in 2.5 grams.

Dude...that a bit more than an eighth....in MA that woulf be about 60$....I think ya might need to punch ya dealer in the face

doesn't matter, send it to my place at 2501 orzen ave los angeles california 39548

Bubble hash is the shit

Here is a bud from my first grow at 7 weeks flower.

Any questions?

Those white hairs on it look mighty tasty

This pic is from google images

good quality bad quantity I think, two grams is about four buds and you want about 15 to 16 grams for that much (about 8 $ a gram) which is sixty five buds, so if that packet is really weird and is bigger than it looks then sure but if not you got fucking bamboozled OP

U mean trichomes or do you see an actual foreign hair? Those are filtered out regardless, I don't smoke buds, just hash / oil.

Yeah, I live In alaska.

In Colombia

There is no way that is 4 or 5 grams. That looks like way more.

What should I smoke for my social anxiety.

Weed

Looks to be good shit but a little high price op

what strand? most of the weed i've smoked in the past made my social anxiety worse

it depends on where you are op. that looks to me like about an 8th give or take. so yes you got extremely ripped off. but on the bright side that bud looks amazing

Depends on where you are and how easy it is to come by. Here in WA it's $10-15 a gram at the recreational stores, cheaper at dispensaries. We have a LOT of stoners here.

you should look for an indica strain. those are the types that chill you out and make you sleepy.

you can get it for $10 down at the mall

You got ripped the fuck off, anyone who says otherwise doesn't know anything about weed.

you know grams is weight right. you cant put a 2d image to scale OPs picture. you also need to take density into account. its about 4 grams

Unless that shit puts you on Europa after a hit, you got fucking robbed.

>Someone read this and probably believed it.

looking at that makes my fingertips feel salty

I get double that for a $100.

Nice smoke helps, since I am laying off the brew for a day or two,

Strain?

Congrats you are now a degenerate

>drinking regularly
how much do you weigh user?

Platinum Cookies

Cheers everybody

130? Man you got Raped and robed depending on where you live you could of got a ounces of real good shit with that.

Just buy hash oil on the dark web you dunce.

I'm borderlinded, BMI of 29 need to get down to 26.

I've cut a lot of sugary food such as danishes and churros out of my diet also.

You faggots. Just drink liquor like a real man