What comes first to your mind when you see this map and these colours?

what comes first to your mind when you see this map and these colours?

Street shitting and really butthurt posts on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

gutter oil
street food that will make me ill
water that will make me ill
forced marriages
designated village rapist
lots of rape
poo
decent curries and naans

dark skinned people who worship cows and dont poo in loo

British Raj

definitly not procelain toilets

Poo.

POO IN LOO

Shit and rape.

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

That streets can be designated for other things than transportation.

Future Super Power and the best ally of the Western Civilization, if it survives the next 20 years..

>gutter oil
but thats chinese you butthurt paki.

poo in the loo!

Woah the head seems to be cut off.

BIG
BIHARI
LUND

IN

This. Possibly the next China. Also hopefully will nuke Pakistan.

Ugly people with funny accents, and a cuckservative (distant) relative of mine who sometimes works there (engineer) and tries to convince us how powerful India soon will be...

do you have a license for that map?India is about to pass a law requiring one for every map because they are ao butt hurt over the border of Kashmir

Shit covered rape trains.

I see the british empire's biggest mistake. Fuck Ghandi. Even in the 30's the jew media was glorifying him as a savior and riling up tensions between the brits and hindus.

The brits took over india because the mughals fucked up badly. It was the brits who built it into the jewel of the empire. During the mughals all wealth funneled into their coffers. The british made india richer and built roads and schools and the only people who hated it were assholes like ghandi who knew that the common indian was incapable of such feats.

Tell me why has all of India's golden ages always originated from outside the subcontinent? In almost every indian poem and hymn they accredit foreigners with their golden ages.

Fuck ghandi.

Clean Toilets

Non submission to the ceramic jew

shit & curry simultaneously

Filth
Gang Rape
Designated streets
Apoo trilogy
Indian Food