Sup Forums help. my mom is baby sitting some 8 year old boy...

Sup Forums help. my mom is baby sitting some 8 year old boy. I've been looking at a lot of shota threads recently and I can't help myself from having impure thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

tristateupdate.com/story/35815259/fatal-atv-accident-kills-teenager-in-putnam-county
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lucky bastard

wew lad

Kill yourself

im not gonna touch him or anything. he's just playing gta on my pc.

Pics and timestamp

why would I do that?

>implying OP isn't baiting

okay bet. one sec

IMPLYING I WASN'T CONTACTING THE FBI TAKE YOUR MEME ARROWS AND SHOVE IT

Suck his butthole.

>Not using the OC fbi report page
Normie don't steal.

no bait here

I'm sorry senpai

>Those legs
>10

yeah right

sharpie in pooper for proof

are you retarded? you've obviously never seen a child.

Tell him to give your mom lots of compliments and touch her in sensous places.

>10
fucking autist

Don't do it user, you might not think about it but he can say shit to everyone

S T O P
T
O
P

samefag

Play with him and become a big brother figure that he can look up to.

this kid idolizes me. his mom always tells me how he asks everyday to come over and when he does he always says I'm his best friend.

What kind of faggot wants to molest an 8 year old boy? The fuck is wrong with you. Kill yourself.

That's pretty cute user.

Please just do it. You'll attempt it then pussy out like the fucking retard you are then he will tell everyone. Get thrown in prison and fucked to death already you pedo scum

That kid is innocent. dont fucking scar him for life.

You're a shit human being if you want to molest a little kid that looks up to you.

I had a big brother figure like the other user mentioned when I was his age. I know how he feels. I'd never do anything innapropiate to him but it doesn't stop me from thinking about it.

nothing wrong with thoughts.

Don't op 1 minute of pleasure is not with tacking it in the ass for 15 years

Don't do it user. It might mess him up later on. Just be a good big brother role model.

do it give into your urge
fuck his little boypussy

Get out moralfags

that's why I don't get why I get these thoughts. because I'm not gay.

Hurr durr rape the kid le xd eat some bananas you edgy twat

We'll shit OP, no way around trips. Gotta touch him now, kek wills it

Is this a recipe for potassium poisoning or something?

Let him sit in your lap and play video games with him.

Not moral fag, just trying to help another user from making the same mistakes I did

Yes.

best guess

That and the fact increased levels of potassium during sleep will cause nightmares.

>We'll shit OP
>We'll shit
>We'll

like pic related

Story time?

turn yourself in

Here is a (you)

maaaaybe

That way you don't have to be doing anything lewd, but you can still enjoy the feeling of shota boipussy on you.

Go back to your containment board faggot

kissed a boy and he told his mom.

ruined my family.

by all rights I should have killed myself.

I mean it's a win win right

Wow I wasn't expecting a response damn bro

Real question. Boxers or tighty whities?

Definitely. You should post pics too.

If you can't distinguish between irl boys and shotas you should probably kys regardless. I work at a day camp and I don't have issues behaving appropriately towards the boys.

he just left. worth a try tho. next time.

Oh. Bummer.
I was hoping he'd be littler.

Dangit

hes pretty tiny, wasnt the best pic.

>increased levels of potassium during sleep will cause nightmares.
Does using a bit more salt can cause this? Just a little amount more than usual.

I was 33 before I got my first motorcycle in August of 2015. It was a 2014 Yamaha WR250R. For the first month after I bought it, I rode it on the street mostly, but I wanted to ride it on trails and I wanted to ride with friends. None of my friends or family had dirt bikes, so I bought a TW200 and a KLX250S so I would have something for them to ride. None of my friends really got into it, so I would still go riding by myself. I wasn't very good at it, and I didn't really know where any trails were near my house. I used Google maps satellite view to find trails near by, and I would go out and try to ride on them by myself, which isn't a great idea for a beginner.

One day in September 2015, I was trying to ride some trails near a reservoir in my town, and I was having a hard time getting my bike around a gate through a dried up creek bed when I met 3 kids on 4 wheelers. I asked them for help and asked them where some good trails were. They helped me get my bike out of the creek bed, and I followed them to some better trails. One of those kids was the boy in the photo. He had just turned 14 at the time, but he could ride a 4 wheeler like a boss.

I told him I had some extra dirt bikes that he and his friend could ride with me, and I asked their parents if it would be ok and they said yes. So I took them riding. My buddy was the only one of us that didn't wreck that day, lol.

After that, we rode almost every weekend for 2 years. I bought some brand new faster bikes, a 2016 Beta 250RR 2T, and a Beta 500 RS (in the photo). He would always ride the 500 RS while I rode the 250RR because I like 2 strokes better. He loved that bike, and begged me to put an FMF exhaust on it to make it louder, so I did. My wife and I don't have any kids of out own, so I spoiled him like he was my own son.

He had a lot of friends of a surprisingly wide range of ages who liked to ride, but most of then didn't have bikes, so I bought a few more. Nearly every weekend for the past 2 years, even in the cold of winter, we would load up my truck, and sometimes a trailer or a second truck with bikes and friends and go riding. The group of friends we took would change, but he was the one who went every time and who coordinated who would come with us.

When he turned 15 and got his learners permit, I let him drive my Tundra and pull the trailer (he was much better at parking a trailer than I am). It was nice having a chauffeur after a hard day of riding as an overweight 35 year old.

I got a call Wednesday morning at 9:30 from a number I didn't have in my phone. "He's Dead" the woman's voice said. "Who's dead? Who is this?" I asked, with many people running through my head in the split second I waited the answer. "[My friend's name]", she said as she cried. I couldn't believe it, I was shocked. I ran upstairs to tell my wife. I still couldn't believe it and couldn't didn't cry. It was just surreal.

I got a bunch of other calls and texts from his other friends as they found out, because they all wanted me to know. I called my dad, who liked my friend a lot, to tell him. I found that it was very hard to get the words out to tell someone else.

Are you a girl

I took a quick shower and prepared to go to his parents house and offer my condolences and anything else they might have needed. When I got there, his group of friends that we rode with were outside the house crying, and that's when it hit me and the tears started flowing. His grandmother came to us and I went to give her a hug when she said with a forced smile and tears, "You lost your riding buddy", and we hugged and cried together.

His mother was a total wreck and his father was nearly catatonic, standing still and staring into space.

We all tried to cheer each other up by telling stories about my friend and how great he was and the great and funny things he had done. It was a mix of cheerful laughter and the saddest grief.

He died from crashing his canam 4 wheeler on a windy country road while heading home from a 4th of July party out in a popular place for people to ride ATVs. He crashed just a mile from the end of the road before the straight stretch to get to his house. He was the best 4 wheeler rider any of us had ever seen, and he had ridden that road hundreds of times before, so we don't know how it happened. He went off the road in a curve, and road along the narrow and steep bank for over 200 feet before the 4 wheeler got stuck between 2 trees and hurled him through the woods. He was alone when it happened, and we don't know how long he was out there, but he was found at 5:30 in the morning by a person heading to work, his 4 wheeler still running. Police say he probably died instantly. His chest was crushed.

He was 2 months away from getting his driver's license, and he was so excited. He was so smart and talented and well loved by everyone who knew him. Losing him is an incredible loss, and too soon.

His funeral is Saturday. His friends and I are going to ride our dirt bikes in his funeral procession. He will be buried wearing the camo clothes he liked to wear next to his grandfather.

I will miss him always.

well rip thread. thanks to the anons who actually contributed.

Nice repost from plebbit you fucking nigger faggot

Gay

Your life got that messed up just from kissing him? I used to kiss my little cousins and neighbors kids when they came over and they just got happy and giggly.

fake and gay

tristateupdate.com/story/35815259/fatal-atv-accident-kills-teenager-in-putnam-county

fake and gay

hmmmmm