Celebrity deaths that will hit hard

Celebrity deaths that will hit hard.

I hope all celebrities die just so you faggots can pretend to cry about someone you've never met and probably hadn't thought about in years when you saw the headline that they died. Who the fuck cares, actors and celebrities are literally just worthless monkeys that dance for the entertainment of commoners.

Just finished up my bi-annual rewatch of "The West Wing" and he was fantastic in that as Arnold Vinick in the last season, great actor filling a great role.

Don't care that much about him dying but since I'm not directly related in a biological sense (other than we're both human) that's not really a surprise.

He's getting old...

havent heard much from him lately

Arnold

kek

Nobody. Because everybody dies, fucking low test depressed faggots

based arnie, tears will be shed

in the same vein

Mel Brooks

Dies in Car Crash tomorrow.

He's alive?

screencapping this

Reported

He's 90

he'll be fine

You're next Alda!!!

are they gay

Ian McKellen is. It's easy to remember since he played Dumbledore, who is also gay. Likewise, Kirk isn't gay, which should help you remember that Patrick Stewart isn't either.

5/10 subtle enough to catch a retard or 2

Watched Creed yesterday and so very much this.

Robert Duvall

THIS
H
I
S

Clint Eastwood

Shatner as well

The Bonds. Moore especially.

He's an outspoken republican. Hillary will make sure he dies after she wins

Whenever he dies his sticky will be the biggest Sup Forums has ever seen. Screencap this

>not plane crash

Fucking seriously?

Vinick was a much more interesting character than Santos.

The same thing will happen to your mom unless you reply.

god I hope he fucking dies, baneposting made me hate his fucking face.

holy shit when did viggo mortensen get so old?

I'll give up on life when this happens

He's really old and out of shape. If he goes, I won't know how to react

Wow jack looks old as fuck now

I find Takei to be horribly unfunny, memey and uninteresting but he seems like a really based guy tough

Jesus, please tell me he was hung over or something that day. I know he dyes his hair for IASIP but oh shit he looks decremented there. DeVito can't die while IASIP is still running

His death would only strengthen baneposting.

the cancer really took a toll on him

and that would be the final nail on Sup Forums's coffin which is also a good thing.

>you faggots can pretend to cry about someone you've never met

Please, go on telling us who we have permission to have feelings about, I'm sure you have some sort of authority here that you didn't pull out of your festering asshole.

Or, you know, you could accept that you post here anonymously because if you tried saying these things in public you'd be collecting your teeth from the gravel.