Drawthread!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the album below
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

/r/ Autzen, the autistic Buizel character bedwetting, wearing the same romper, diapered or not

Lurking...fapping...drawing... All for your attention...

you have my attention

Sup pal? can you please draw Starfire as a badass punisher?

sup biatches
any requests?

requesting this plant monster please

requesting her having her ass fucked

Requesting her giving a blowjob in your art style pls

ehh, redrawing isn't really my thing

Could you do her getting tentacle raped please

oh okay

Well shit, I suck at drawing oral

Anything lewd works if you're willing

bump

Thread is too dead, and it's too damn late.

Requesting Phantasma as a nerdy girl.

/r/ing EHG being shaved forcefully, and lewdly.

taking requests

Cute plauge doctor lady?

This spook girl needs more art. I don't rightly care what you do with her as long as it ain't insane.

Draw White Magician Pikru

Shit son, that's some good art deco. Where you drawing this?

Here you go, how's this for a treflip? Your turn now, Hero! Show me a SICK MOVe.

Also, to the guy that asked for the strap-on. I can't do any more requests tonight since I actually have to go charge for tomorrow, but since you were such a good sport about my joke, I'll try to do a better one for you later. It's a fun request.

>Here you go, how's this for a treflip? Your turn now, Hero! Show me a SICK MOVe.
i really cant resist a good challenge. im on it ...
and this looks super cool! great job

I'm just drawing at home. as for the setting, i havent the slightest clue. I just remember seeing it in a dream.

I wish my dreams were in a cool 1930s style city.

Righteous girl, you got this. Pull this off, and you earn yourself some Righteous Shades.

Also hey, thanks! I'm trying to get better at drawing faster. my success varies.

If any user was interested in the final result of this pic, here you go. Still got to work on coloring

im really trying to impress you now ... haha. ᶫᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵍᶦʳᶫ
and i think the best way to get faster with drawing is to understand more what you are doing.
so actually you dont have to practice it itself ... just other things

My dreams are all over the place at points. The latest vivid one i had was in a apartment. IT had an elevator that led to the basement, but the basement was this large area with living cells. As you descended, the living areas got smaller and more uninhabitable. I never made it to the bottom, and i'm glad I didn't.

you takin requests?

depends ... right now i only got requests i already did in the past

I'm glad my dreams don't take place in horror/sci-fi movies.

requesting this ink monster, what it's doing is up to you

Morning lads.

you're alive?

Least i choke on this dick.

Can you please drawing whatever you want with this qt redhead?

Eggs!

I just ate the biggest chicken kebab roll I've ever seen and now I feel sick

I have a stylus afterall!

Nani?

Yooooo. ROIGHTEOUS.
>dat ramp handstand thing
>my inner tony hawk proskater is tingling

Huh. Understand more of what you're doing. That's a really interesting way to think about it Hero. I know I learn best by trying new things and pushing what I know, so that makes sense.

Also shit, I gotta go charge now thread. Night all!

It's not all bad. but mostly, I come to this place.
morning, how are you?

Ballpoint or gel?

Dude, that looks just like something out of Wind Waker.

this kind of monster requests get really boring too ... arent monster a thing for small boys?
join us and show some of your skateboard skills!
have a good night and nice dreams!

Hero

You promised me a kiss earlier today and I never got it.

hi guys i am here

If i dont survive the heat.......i want gripps to take care of my pluggo grill

i only remember that someone asked to kiss me. still waiting for that ... o-ofc im way to shy to make the first step, user
hi!
>If i dont survive the heat
yes pls

Here's very nice weather. I hope it's going to be as nice when it's time for tennis

still here watching but my pc keeps getting bsod when i try to draw for some reason and it is really just too late for me to fix it
-lili

>

Oh but my dear Hero men love it when women take the first step.

But hell, come here, close your eyes.

I have huge respect for artists that can freehand this shit on paper with a pen.

Can we get some dog dick penetrating a woman

Have you tried talking to someone?

I drew this background for an animated short film, what do you think guys? www.youtube.com/sugarbraincda you can find out more of my art works

Looks pretty nice, actually.

This

Requesting this little alien dude to have his arms/appendages flailing all over the place due to him being happy/excited

fuck off repeat requester

be gentle ...

also, i g2g. later everyone!

Ah, you must be in paradise....... it feels very suffocated here

W-will i atleast die as hero's frend? Ples?

talking does not really help much

Goodbye my sweet princess!

holy fuck check my image

But I love every little doodle I get from you guys here

that doesnt make you not a repeat requester

Hey friendos

here

Thanks drawfriends!

>skateboarding at my size
Uh......
I guess if the artist is good they can make do with whatever they have at their disposal~ thanks for the tip though!

you are the cutest!

Contrast is nice, not a big fan of the clouding used.
It helps a lot more than you think. Just get out there and meet people, take the initiative. I promise it's a lot better than just staying to yourself forever.
Hello.

really whatever tool you familiarize yourself with will be the best . i have been drawing through this whole sketchbook with a fine point sharpie for a month or two now

>

I have, but he dumped me:/

Maybe

Aw, thanks!

Who needs words when you can talk through art~ OR FISTS
delet these fibs user!
I remember I had a phase where I drew using nothing but pen, I could make something that looks not garbage but tons of scratching..

it helps a little . nobody relates to my issues really though . i tried therapy and was diagnosed with a bunch of things . when i tell people they just get scared .

hoiiii throadddd

scratchiness has to be okay since drawing is a way for me to calm down from anxiety

Requesting mama peach washing a shota toad's dick clean from smegma. She should hug him from behind with her breasts resting on his shoulders.

You got anywhere I can follow? I'm digging your content and a chat I frequent does too.

If you get bored

I'm sorry to hear that. But i'm sure you'll find the person for you. Just stay strong and keep searching.
Don't take this the wrong way or think of it as me being malicious, but don't use any condition as a crutch to inhibit your display of feelings. Everyone reacts differently to everything, that's just how we are. Please, don't be scared to show how you feel, because it'll eat you up if you're not careful.

Np keep up the awesome traditional works!
NO WAY, R BACK BAC 2 LIFE???
Yeah I've been drawing since as long as I can remember. Super relaxing and makes everything bad seem to not matter as much

Get her thrown in to trash, filled with used condpm and paper towels.

o thank you,
i got a tumblr if you want, just google "po3ka" and it's the first link,
i don't post anything on it, but there's a link to my imgur gallery, where i post all the stuff i made on thread
>also checked

i have never been more DEADER
nice hairdo btw heuhehue

you're always so good to me, making sure I'm not ignored, sniff

just doing some doodles of my characters I never post here...

it is a lot of excuses but i am not the biggest fan of myself so i have trouble caring whether my antisocial habits eat me up or not

cancer-chan is back

draw a strange looking monster

>

No thank you.

Thanks!

Thank you

Naah

For now

One of the many things that changed with the revival (thanks again~) like my height..