My Ex-GF broke up with me for this fag, she was being a mega thot and lied to me. Can you guys roast him...

My Ex-GF broke up with me for this fag, she was being a mega thot and lied to me. Can you guys roast him, and fuck with him, help a brother out.

GIMME AN N

God damn how many times do we have to say this for you summerfags to get it. WE ARENT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY. Go fuck off and deal with your own problems.

Not your personal army faggot, if you want help you're gonna have to drop some of her nudes

Shut the fuck up, I ain't no summerfag, I post on here frequently, just asking for help from my homies out there

>homies
Get the fuck out

I ain't got any nudes, never screenshot any. I would post tho if I did. This fags name is lyric

how can you break up with your ex? if she's your ex, you already broke up.

also NYPA

unless you conjure up some nudes fuck off

Holly shit dude this better be bait. How fucking new are you?

I'm saying she is now my Ex. The dirty thot waited 8 days and then started going out with this queer

I got some pics of her feet she sent me lol

>the dirty thot
>queer

post em

Just do it your self fag

He's more attractive and has a better personality than you get over it

even though, that fag is pretty nasty, he better have a monumental cock or else you should feel really fucking ugly for her to prefer him

She probably broke up with ur vengeful ass because you're the kinda person who'd post request like this

Ok I know I sound retarded for posting this, but she's honestly a cunt about this whole thing. She lied and then blamed me for everything. She had daddy issues and is looking for attention.

ahhhg, ok listend here kid, from where I come frome we say "Of death and infidelity no one is saved"
we all have been through that (specially us... Sup Forums users), stop crying about it, live your life and let her go fuck herself. and specially don't come here looking for help, you'll wont find it

(unless you got nudes)

this part a lot

Why not deliver the punishment to the asshole gf? You are targeting the wrong person. Sure he is probabaly an ass too.

Those were some pretty deep words thanks brother. I just hate that she had to be a bitch and this fag can go on freely