Trump surges in support, almost even with Clinton in national U.S. poll

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN0Y21TN

>Donald Trump's support has surged and he is now running nearly even with Democrat Hillary Clinton among likely U.S. voters, a dramatic turnaround since he became the Republican party's presumptive presidential nominee, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Wednesday.

>The results could signal a close fight between the two likely White House rivals as Americans make up their minds ahead of the Nov. 8 election to succeed Democratic President Barack Obama. As recently as last week, Clinton led Trump by around 13 points in the poll.

>In the most recent survey, 41 percent of likely voters supported Clinton, the Democratic front-runner, and 40 percent backed Trump, with 19 percent not decided on either yet, according to the online poll of 1,289 people conducted from Friday to Tuesday. The poll had a credibility interval of about 3 percentage points.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9n6Yh9L02k
windyty.com/?45.163,-81.288,7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not so fast Trumpshills.
Who #BrosForHillary here?

Fucking nobody, that bitch is going to prison

wow, a whole 1300 people. yes, that is clearly a accurate representation of a country of over 300 million people.

A good chunk of said people not using the internet much because they're old, and thus would not see some online poll

Trump has never made it past 40 percent in any poll.

Not once.

That's his ceiling.

that's not how polling works, friend

Reuters poll in question

he's actually gonna do it...

right, because it doesn't work, at all.

they just want some numbers to put up so they can get attention.

this has absolutely no baring on anything. such a small sample size cannot tell you anything about such a massive event, especially since a large portion of the total population would have had no access to said poll

keep baiting man those you are gonna come very soon

MAKE

It's over, I'm now a #CruzMissile.

That bitch is going to prison!

Keep leafing man those big bull cocks are gonna come for your girlfriend very soon

>said the 60% white country with a bunch of nigger to the 80% white country with a couple of chinks
he's playin my song
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9n6Yh9L02k

your country is like 8% white but okay

THE LEAF ATTEMPT A COUNTER-ATTACK

BUT IT IS ALREADY TOO LATE.

Stay cucked maplefaggot. Your leader is an effeminate hipster, your cities are literally burning to the ground, and you're desperately shoveling in as many new bulls as your hungry wives can handle.

Your only relevance to the world is as a punchline. now shut up and keep still like a proper hat.

Dude, if you put out a fire it wins.

You're bringing in more immigrants than we are and your president is a nigger. Be more defensive ya butthurt americuck.

>implying trump can do this

All you can spout IS A FUCKING LEAF admit it canada is better then your shit excuse for a country filled with niggers and spics.

clinton is retarded

>let alienate the white blue collar vote
>oh shit i need the Rust Belt

>what are stats
>what is sample size of an underlying population
>what is being a giant faggot

yeah romney sucked, probably why hes still mad

They only polled 1300 people. I want trump to win as much as anyone but I wouldn't start sucking each others dicks just yet.

At least we're not on fire lmao

Like you just put water on it and it goes away but you can't even get that right lmao

Say goodbye to the region that earns most of your GDP lmao

And their next president will either be a lying old bag or a dying old commie. Barely better than "our" PM. Lol stay cucked. When the west seperates we will throw out the fags and lefties and we will become what the former America hoped it could achieve with trump. America your system is rigged Trump would lose even if he got 100% of the vote. When America collapses we will welcome trump with open arms to help us build brand new cities for all the whites around the world who wish to live free

That's fuckin it, if trump wins I'm moving to Canada

You do realize we have literally around 10X your population, right maplefag?

even if we take in 10X the immigrants you do, it still just evens out.

despite having a far larger pop then you, we ALSO actually still have lots of free, livable land with good climate where more people can live.

Most of your country is a frozen wasteland, which is why despite being geographically about the same size as the continental US, you have about 1/10 the pop.

Every foot of space in your country is FAR more valuable. space is at a premium in Canada because there is only so much of it where people can live well.

In other words, you will get overun and displaced by the brown hordes WAAAAY before we do. your space is far more limited, and you're too cowardly and cucked to fight for it.

within 10 years most of the white candian cucks who gave their country away will likely have either been displaced out into the frozen tundras, or had to leave the country.

Leafbro here.
Canada is in all honesty cucked.

>She's going to prison, says increasingly nervous man for the tenth time

#ImWithHer

Toronto....

>one of several oil sand refineries is temporarily shut down amidst an oil glut
>oil is 8% of our gdp
>0 points refuted
w-woah i guess i was stumped

>Implying trump has to resort to party tricks to impress people

I hate my PM so much. I voted for robot eyes, why couldn't he have won another election.

Sounds like the NeverTrumpers are starting to board the train.

Nice.

dude, the fucking FBI director has even said it shouldn't be downplayed. this isn't a "security review," it's a criminal investigation.

she probably won't go to prison, but she sure as shit will either get disqualified or she will lose when more info gets released. (she'll probably get probation, or something.)

Trump will flip Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida. It's over boys.

only like 70% of your country is even properly livable.

you're as big or bigger then the US yet only have a population of about 30 million, because so much of your country is basically just siberia.

Despite this, you are inviting new people into your country by the truckload. new people that breed like rabbits.

Too many people + not enough space = IT'S HAPPENING

you think the muslims and africans are gonna go live in the fucking frozen wasteland? hahahaha.

There is a new name for Canada's Tundras: The cuckshed.

because thats where they're gonna send all the limp wristed, self hating whites to make room for their glorious brown conquerers.

Pardon, "70% of your country is unlivable"

I was so disgusted by the thick smell of maple and african semen coming off the canadian border I misspoke.

wow. millions spent by Shillary literally for posting memes and propaganda online, and the best they can do is 2 posts in a Sup Forums thread. sad!

hahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A FUCKING LEAF EVERYBODY

Polls are showing what people with their finger on the pulse of the nation have known for months, Sanders supports are mostly going to switch to Trump.

The majority of Americans, I repeat, Majority, want an outsider, someone who's not a politician. We'd go third party if the system weren't so obviously rigged.

Trump defeated and conquered the Republican Party, Sanders will soon fail to defeat and conquer the Democratic Party. This election is between the future president who defeated the Republican Party, and will go on to defeat the rest of the politicians and make America great again (Cause we haven't been great for several decades), and The Politician, the representative of The Government, Congress, The Banks, The Media, The Status Quo, and the Bush/Obama/Clinton legacy.

windyty.com/?45.163,-81.288,7
The winds aren't going that way.
I believe the term is, whoever smelt it, dealt it.
:)

>Trump was above Clinton for a brief moment
We must replicate this method

you are in Canada

And he hasn't started on her yet.

:^)

trump has been steadily building momentum for months. he goes up in the polls every fucking day. this week he's a little bit behind shillary. next week he's even with her. the week after that he's a little bit ahead.

he's btfo over a dozen republican candidates, and shillary is still working on bernie. meanwhile trump has a month to shitpost on twitter while shillary still works on getting the nomination. he's led a perfect campaign. it's like autistically obsessively compulsively perfect. he's been in complete control since people realized he wasn't running as a joke.

>tfw i remember a Sup Forums thread from long ago where anons joked about ironically supporting trump to troll their liberal friends

Hasn't even been a month and the gap is massively closing