Nigget hate!

Nigget hate!

Why everyone hating on the nigs? Good guy nignogs all over.

>They call themselves "nigga" so I don't have to.
>Deep down they know they should all be slaves. Always saying "Youz my niggas" because they know someone should own them and are confused when they see a nigger without chains or not working for someone.
>They collect welfare and even have compositions on how much they can collect each month. Then give back the government tax money to hard working white people by buying the most stupid things like rims and over priced clothes. They support the local economy better than most and then live in total shit so they can give back more money.
>They have tons of nigglets in perpetration for Armageddon. That way there will be plenty of local slaves ready to rebuild for us, and fresh meat if needed.
>They shoot each other so I don't have to. Stray bullets hit niglets and help prevent crime and keep the population in check. They know if their white owners did this there would be really bad press.
>Nigs in shirts and ties, conform, have a job, and who own a car and house and just interviewing to be House Nigger when the time comes.
>They all know their race is shit tier and self-hate. How could you not?
1/2

Nigs are a major resource, but for some reason people don't see it. We're still in a very vulnerable time in history as the Ruling Species of this plant (whites), and if we rid ourselves of the lower life forms too early it could mean real hardships in the event of societal collapse like past empires. Right now we're all set to rebuild our great lands. Maybe in a hundred or two hundred years when AI and computers are able to help stabilize industry and make governments redundant then it will be time to move on and clean up the gene pools. And in the event of another collapse I know I'll be owning a few nigs! My new farm house won't build itself and crops won't plant themselves. Good guy nignogs all over I tell ya. "White Insurance" I call them. But their days are numbered. Only wish I could be alive to see it.
2/2

BORING . no one cares

Man do i hate "NIGGETS"!

I hate niggers

I hate niggers

Good nigger

The thrue

Nice!

The guy actually did help the niglet and he died

>Kevin carter

Nigger dont can't fight