Sup Forums

Sup Forums
I think tomorow I'm going to kill myself. Call me a faggot and laugh all you want I don't care, I just want to say thank you for being there when no-one else was. You guys made me laugh and read my posts, and I felt real value when I got to share moments and knowledge with fellow anonymous people somewhere out in the world. The world has not been kind to me, and in return even though I had been neglected and treated like trash, I still gave my heart out in hopes of making other people's lives better. I am considered what society calls a "responsible adult", I have a full time job with my own place that I rent. Yet I still feel like i have a hole in my heart, I have searched high and low for the answer to my problem, be it psychological, neurological, social or inherited (I suspect a combination of all) and I still cannot find the answer. I've been in love before, I've graduated college, I've lived in a sailboat in florida for two years, I even tried my hand at crime and gotten away with a few serious crimes. I am very talented at a lot of things and become very good at whatever I set my mind to. Yet I still can't figure out why I only feel depressed or angry when I'm not empty, nothing I have ever done has ever made me feel happy. Is happiness just a word that people throw around? I've had diabetes my entire life, first thoughts of suicide at 10 years old, been raped as a child, bullied and beaten and ridiculed by my own parents who were crackhead when I was young. I've been homeless and technically addicted to drugs, I have solved all these problems in my life yet it's as if they've left their mark on me forever. Now come to find out today that my mother is dying of cancer, I have no friends and my family doesn't talk to me, so many people ignore me when I try to talk to them, SO many...

I'm fucking lonely Sup Forums, and I'm tired of fighting.

>TLDR I love you bros, thank you for being my friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rlw7qPxaLw8
youtube.com/watch?v=cwUpV9enHBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't do it champ, I've lost a lot of friends to suicide, army buddies but I also had some big go through with it and they felt like they had no where else to go. The ones who chose to stay seem mic happier now. There's always a chance it'll get better

your problem is trying to please other people. you gotta take care of #1 first

Another thing go add, your mother is through something very different, don't do this to her as well. Be there for her and she'll be there for you for as long as she can be

Thanks, it's just hard sometimes you know? My battle is a never ending one, my diabetes will be with me till the day I die and it never takes a break. My soul is tired right now, and it's hard to give it rest.

Thank you for the words though, I appreciate it

My phone changed words, I meant to put I also had friends NOT to through with it. I hope it still made sense

At the very least go on a rampage and force the cops to step up and put you down.

Please don't do pills or something lame that doesn't hurt others. You may not have much to live for but a spree will at least give you a respectable end.

DO IT FAGGOT! Then pay the price for eternity... hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaah

Man don't do it ik everyone says this but it gets better you just gotta persevere

You might feel defeated and broken but it seems like you think about all the bad things at once, the diabetes, the bullying, your mother, etc. Just take it one day at a time, you will get through this. I don't know you but I hate the idea that someone is this sad and feels there is no other option. There is pal, please don't do it

dubs decide how?

I don't know how, I've broken my own psyche by using way too many psychedelics. They say that we are reflectors, bouncing information off each other. That we only know who we are by seeing our reflections from other people, I had disagreed with that for a long time, but now I'm starting to see some logic in it. I've always thought that the actions you chose to perform, when no-one else is around to see you determined who you really are. But now I have no fucking idea who I am, and I think it correlates with having no IRL friends or associates

Ill be your friend user :^)

dude smoke weed and chill out, you don't need to kill yourself, jesus dude

Florida is home to the University of Miami.

There was a research project there called BioHub that would have cured diabetes had the insulin making pharma companies not bribed them to quit their research.

Attack pharmacies and the companies that sabotaged your life, become a hero it's the bomb OP.

>The world has not been kind to me
Boo'fuckin'hoo you snowflake. Man up or just do it.
>thank you for being my friends
You consider an autistic bunch of anonymous trapfapping NEETs your friends? That's pretty pathetic.
If you are gonna do it: then just do it, and don't post here about it.

Never do drugs this is just what the public tells you so they can brainwash you into doing their bidding for longer.

If you're high you're not thinking and if you're not thinking you can be their slave for whatever they want.

Thought about going to the gun range and shooting it out with the staff there (canadafag here, harder to get guns)
I suppose so, I think it's the absence of positive things in my life that make it harder to deal with. I feel so unreal at times, like the people I see in public are so absent minded and don't care. I try talking to strangers in attempts to make conversation, but I'm intelligent in my wording and I feel like people think that there's something wrong with me. Like they look at me and are scared or out off like I'm crazy and they want nothing to do with me. It's humiliating

Would you like me to contact you at all? I'm here if you need someone to talk to

will you please kill a certain El Presidente before you kill yourself?

then, do not kill yourself. you sound like you are far more worthy of life than that certain El Presidente T.R.U.M.P.

Always easier to find people i games, to talk with. It helped me a lot in the lonely years when I was younger.

I'm part of a gamingcommunity now, where the age span is 14 to 68... Those old fuckers Are a good laugh :). (The Young ones aint)

>real life GTA

If you drove a truck around at 90kph how would they stop you? Just curious.till

funny thing, I've been trying all day yesterday and today to get some green to mellow out. The kids these days call themselves drug dealers yet flake out at the last second, it's pathetic.
Maybe, it might slow them a bit but in the long run it won't make a dent in their organization.

i know those feels bro.

Your call, Sup Forums will always be here for you

I've ended it all before and had to get resuscitated in a hospital following two minutes of total brain death.

I was fourteen.

There isn't much to look forward to in death. No heaven, no hell, no people around to greet you.

It's a fucking void, and if you feel empty now, the rest of eternity is gonna make that seem like pussy shit.

Don't fucking do it. I had to take a lot of physical therapy to recover, and fuck was it hard, but anything is better than death.

That's the thing though, my moral compass stops me there. While I have no problem attacking and killing male or authority figures, I could not possibly bring myself to possibly harming women and children or the elderly. I may be fucked up but I'm not a monster

>Maybe, it might slow them a bit but in the long run it won't make a dent in their organization.
the shell company that's been undermining research for the last 10 years begins with an 'O', it's a Japanese organization or least that's the way it seems we're has been presented to outsiders.

If you're going to kill yourself anyways I think it's worth fighting or dying for a cause then just slitting your wrists in the bathtub at home.

That's so weird. I feel like you're putting certain people on a pedestal they haven't really earned.

Same situation here.

The void is absolutely terrifying, even hell and eternal towards you would be better because at least I would still have my consciousness while I burned.

Watch the movie Prometheus, it'll cheer you up user.

Not OP, but poster of comment you replied to.
Been 6 years, and I'm mostly alright now.

Thanks for the support though. Was agnostic until I observed the abyss firsthand, Atheist now, and life is so much better.

Thank you for the support; while unnecessary, I like seeing good people on Sup Forums.

Yeah i hear you, i had a few times with low blood sugars where i blacked out convulsing. The last time I would have died if I wasn't in the company of my father. I basically passed out, then I was in a room with my grandfather even though he had been dead for years, I was a child in that moment. It was like I had lost my identity, i didn't know who I was or what was going on. But when I looked up at him I remembered everything, he looked at me and said "hush Stephen no more crying, everything will be ok" . We then had a conversation about the meaning of life, our ideas of God and love. I had awoken moments later to paramedics around me, my body was so weak that I couldn't move no matter how hard I fought. I thought I was paralyzed from lack of oxygen to my brain.

Needless to say I had a guardian angel watching me, be it a dream or the real thing (perhaps a dream is the real thing) I had never cried so hard in my entire life as that day

Your quads have been witnessed

How old are you OP?

Stream it bud. Do your ol' pals on /b one last silid.

I suspect it's predisposition from my childhood, it was always male figures that were cruel to me, so in turn it's male figures I have to kill down in my mind. And I guess I've never believed in harming things that can't fight back, to me I consider it cowardly to attack women and children. Fight another man who is armed, and if you survive then stand tall and be proud of your victory, if not then at least you stood your ground.

I'll be 25 in 3 days

Find some people in wheelchairs and I just hit them with baseball bats.

OK I think this is how most people see things anyway.

NIGGERS CANT EVEN GEOMETRY

SMH

Early happy birthday then

Thanks man
>y-you too

I'll listen as long as you need me to user

Steam ID: Meme Invader 420

This

>25

oh fuck off with your typical millenial "quarter-life crisis" shit.

Whatever you choose... and I highly suggest you just try to push through today and see what tommorow brings... know that I love you. I don't know you, probably never will. But you visit this place, same as me, and that means that you know the struggles of the real world and it has kicked you in the teeth more than once. I know this too. It may be the only thing we have in common, but it's the only thing I need to know to understand where you're coming from when you say that you're tired. I have been there. I still stumble into that place so frequently. I wish I had an advice, sweet words to let you know everything will be okay, but you're probably too smart to believe me. I know you user, perhaps better than anyone in the real world knows you. I also love you because of this, because I know the sort of pain you've been through. Most of us here know that pain. The only thing I can do, from so far away, is to ask you... to ask you to hold on. I'm not telling you to fix your life, just hold on. Hold on for TODAY. Try to endure today. Realize that you can put a stop to it whenever you want, but would you really be willing to give up entirely? There's no going back from this once you do it. Could you really rob yourself of the life that you have? I know it's painful, I've had suicidal thoughts, REAL thoughts that were supposed to be put into action, more times than I can count. Just please, hold on.

This retard lul

Don't do it OP/ try astral projection, might change you'r mind :)

>quarter-life crisis
K E K
E E
K E K

Oh I'm sorry, am I supposed to wait until I'm 40 to earn the right to express how I'm feeling? Fuck off
Thank you user, you are part of the comeradery that makes this board great. It's not the memes or the shit posting that keeps it together, it's good people

OP you are a pathetic attention whore, I support your idea of killing yourself but I know you won't, you just want attention from anonymous people so here is your (you) bitch.

>Oh I'm sorry, am I supposed to wait until I'm 40 to earn the right to express how I'm feeling?

Yes.

And for the record I'm not even close to 40.

Also I would like to add that I have never regretted not killing myself. It's just that initial wave of negativity that you need to deal with.

Nah fuck your rules, you're the kinda guy that likes to search up specific types of videos on YouTube just to go to the comments section to complain about the video. I said it once and I'll say it again

Fuck off

You either fight on, or die trying.

Still samefagging, self-medicate and take some uppers they might make things better. I'm not saying lsd, but more things like zoloft or seroxat.

Yeah, I'm headed to see a psychiatrist tomorow. Maybe they'll give me a script for something, who knows.

Go down big dude.

don;t do it man, mount and blade 2 is coming out soon

You sound like a logical guy, I hope you read this.

GO BACK INTO CRIME. SELL DRUGS. EVERYTIME YOU GO ON THE FREEWAY GO AS FAST AS YOUR CAR CAN GO.

BREAK ALL THE RULES. BREAK THEM. BREAK THEM ALL.

YOU CAN ALWAYS KILL YOURSELF IN PRISON BUT AT LEAST TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY, to do something fun..

Fucking hell sounds like me right down to the having diabetes since childhood.

I'd say don't let them win but I know it's never easy.

Keep fighting.

WAIT! dont do anything before trusting the bbc as your only lord and saviour!

I don't think encouraging someone in his state to fight is a good thing. How can you fight when you feel you have nothing worth fighting for? What's the point? He needs to center himself, look really deep down, and by whatever means necessary try to find the will to live. To truly live. I dunno, maybe I'm alone in this, but when people tell me to "fight" I just zone out. I mean, when someone tells me that it's usually when I don't feel like living. How is inspiring me to struggle and enter conflict going to motivate me to live? It's all about that terminology.

Well you're right and my statement was pretty empty but I feel like I've been in that position so many times and even had the belt around my neck ready to go.

But the only thing that seems to keep me going is telling myself to move forward. I don't really have anything else to say because life is so absurd but I feel like if you could see my mind they wouldn't be that different.

This

I would suggest waiting.
If death is the end you may as well ride it out till the end , regardless of the battles you face.

If it's not the end thend it's not like the afterlife is going to change the 70 years you are around for.

You seem to have a decent head on your shoulders.
The world needs more if you not less.

if u gonna end it all, why not take out a few niggers before you die, help make the world a better place for the rest of us, or dont kill yourself because theres so much more out there my bro

So stupid I'm laughing way too hard and this wasn't even a joke

Faggot

But op, you got mount and blade to keep you company.

It's an awesome game

>There's always a chance it'll get better
And there's a chance it will get worse. Why do you faggots always ignore this obvious possibility?

It really really is

Quitter.

Attention whoring shitter. You won't do it. You can't do it. You don't even have the balls to end the petty charade you call your life. Dickless faggot.

Careful bud, you're one, "Get back in the car" away from a possible manslaughter charge if this attention whore does it.

>Attention whoring
FTFY

OH GOLLY GEE GUISE I AM SO GONNA DO IT TOMORROW HEAR ME OUT
Yeah sure, too bad he won't.

Thank god I live in eastern europe and if this baszott kurva does it our police will just call it natural selection and collateral damage.

not op, but i wouldn't want to get ass raped by some hillbilly before having to figure out how to exactly kill myself in prison. gathering resources for weeks so that i could get my hands on a piece of glass to cut my wrists or some shit like that? fuck that man.

He actually sounds like one of the more thoughtful and credible posters of this type of thread. I would not be surprised at all if he did it (not that we will ever know). Your hysterical aggression adds nothing other than to make you look like a demented chimp.

Every single person who fails a suicide attempt says they're glad they did... Something to think about.

I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL

youtube.com/watch?v=Rlw7qPxaLw8

Please, please watch this

He sounds like a weak spineless faggot. I'll be sure to note ya the second your opinion matters for shit but for now it definitely does NOT. Go be a fuckin' mary poppins somewhere else
I've been through worse. Much worse.

And every person who succeeds endures no more suffering.

The demented chimp continues to shriek while flailing his limbs.

Aren't you one pathetic little faggot
Care to join OP and also kill yourself? Do something right ONCE in your life and help the gene pool

Hey Sup Forumsro, I've made a lot of suicide attempts. Can't say for certain why I've never went through with it but I'm always glad I didn't.
I've always scoffed at this advice and sorta agreed with it later, but its the best statement I can think of right now: "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." I can't stop you but I urge you to consider those words. I love you too Sup Forumsro. Godspeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwUpV9enHBs

P.S. give all your money to a charity/church right before you do it, that oughta score some points with the big guy, right?

Internet tough-chimp.

Hey user. Stick around. There's plenty more to laugh at. It's 2017. Shits going to get way more retarded soon and we call all laugh it out together. Look at all of us man. All these savages are here and a lot of them are actually showing a bit of love. That's a sign. Stick around anaon. We are all in this together.