The gun that killed Travon Martin

What would you do with this gun?

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/05/12/477769731/george-zimmerman-auctioning-off-gun-with-which-he-killed-trayvon-martin?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160512

Listen to what it asks me to do...

I have that gun in my truck under the steering column..extremely inaccurate and prone to jams..but the first round always works..

shoot another black kid with it. claim the gun is cursed, get acquitted.

Kek, underrated post

shove it up my FUCKING ASS!!!!!!

This shit would make a good movie

>keltec

throw it in the trash

>Not buying the golden gun that one shot kills attackers

That's not how you put a lock on a semi-auto handgun.

I would have it ground up into a fine powder and then consume it over a length of time in order to gain it's powers.

>tfw your gun has been field-tested and proven lethal

The only right answer. The damn thing jammed after firing one shot.
>Q. What would I do with it?
A. Dig up Trayvon Martin's corpse and finish the magazine.

Bathe in its beautiful psychic echoes

the gun that killed a worthless dirty nigger. i would like to kiss that gun for killing that nigger. then i would eat a skittle and spit its half chewed ass into the barrel, in memory of that smelly monkey faggot.

Shoot more niggers with it

Modify it to use skittles as ammo.

This. Then sell it since it's probably worth a lot of money to someone.

Then buy a roomba with the money because I hate vacuuming

lol that would be funny.

Make a video shooting skittles at niggers with it.

Give it back to George, tell him that he's off to a good start and to keep up the excellent work.

Ask him why he is so racist and why did he kill a good boy who dindu nuffin. He would avoid the question, so I would call him a privileged biggot trump-supporter and throw him in the trash.
KILL ALL WHITE MALES.
KILL ALL BLACK GUNS.

>look at flag, see France
>opinion is thusly discarded

I would stash it away and it would fade from existence as I don't want to give anti gunners any ammo.

>look at flag, see Hamburger
>total lack of irony is not even surprising.

It might be possible to modify a simunition setup to fire them instead of markers. Getting a light slide on a PF1 might be tricky though. You'd also have to shave down the skittles to fit a 9mm bore and fit the cartridge.

It'd be pretty cool to own this gun. I'd probably just stare at it for a while. Maybe do something really undignified with it, like make a flavor-flav necklace out of it and put it around a stuffed gorilla's neck... Post pictures of it on Twitter.

Or, maybe melt it down into a huge amount of lead and make a run of 200-300 boxes of bullets, each with a little bit of the fabled gun inside the jacketed hollow point. Call the bullets "lil' tray-tray defense rounds".

I don't know. I'd want to do all kinds of funny stuff that would piss of BLM and niggers everywhere.