CREATIVE/HUNGER GAMES FAGS WANTED

CREATIVE/HUNGER GAMES FAGS WANTED

I'm currently making a new Hunger Games Edition that involves it being in space, but i have a problem, I'm too boring and lazy to come up with enough interesting ideas, so i need your help, b. Follow the rules for creating a event on the website and post here, I will put them in one by one to make a grand game. Here is some rules.
1. It has to be space related, if it isn't then your post won't be included
2. The way they get to space in the first place is to escape a ending earth, make all Bloodbath events of them escaping or failing to escape earth, mainly spaceships or other ways.
3. The Feast is replaced with a dangerous planet, but abundant with resources, make it about that.
4. Be sure to include where the event goes, day or night, fatal or not, just be sure to include that.
5. If it's a Arena scenario, then include it and all possibilities of it in one post.

If you work hard enough, we can get this by afternoon, or even earlier, the tribute number is 48, so we need as much events as possible, so get going!

This is all for a Hunger games sim, so go to the Brainsteele website and go to modify events if you want to know how to make a event.

Bump

Bomp

Bump

bemp

Bump

This is fucking retarded stop bumping it. The reason nobody is responding is because it sucks.

Boomper Doomper

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Man this thread is a bumpfest, too bad OP posted this at 5am

(player1) scavenges a asteroid and finds a new extraterrestrial drug, (He/she1) then spends the next few hours being higher than the ship (he/she1) was on.

Happy, Op?

Yes, thanks man.

Bump

Buhmp

Fuck it I'm bored so I'll create a space code on Brantsteele. Keep thread bumped and I'll post it when I'm done for OP to edit however he likes

Op here, Thank you so much user!

Good schtuff

Bamp

boomp

Bo(M)p it!

Since you can't change the obligatory "runs away from Cornucopia" event I'll make it so that the SS Cornucopia was the ship escaping Earth, that crashed on some unknown exoplanet

I thought you could change that in the options under custom text.

See

Ah OK didn't notice that. The Cornucopia idea seems like some pretty cool fluff though so I'll stick with it

Ok then, carry on my savior

Beemp

boopity bop

Beep Beep

user, if you dont mind me asking, how much are you done with currently?

Sorry I'm being so slow, I've filled out the non-fatal Bloodbath events and are working on the fatal ones. Am making sure I come up with a custom event for each default one I remove.

Dont worry, take your time.

In fact I'll make the Cornucopia a crashed prison ship, to account for all this senseless murder taking place.

bump

Fuck, I can't think of anything. I need to rewatch E.T. or something to get the juices flowing.

(player1) gets lured by a exotic plant, the plant chomps off it's head when (he/she1) got too close.

(player1) is cornered by a massive alien, but (player2) sacrifices (himself/herself2) to save (player1)

(player1) locates (player2) and vaporizes (him/her2) with a plasma rifle.

(player1) finds extraterrestrial drugs, (player1) then overdoses 2 hours later.

A spaceship comes to the planet, abducting (player1), (player2), and (player3) for a live autopsy

(player1) is infected with a brain parasite, killing (him/her), the undead body proceeds to kill (player2)

oh shit, good one

Brantsteele user here, these are all really good suggestions. Thanks lads.
Also isn't me in case anyone was wondering.

Arena Event: Alien like bugs swarm the land
(player1) survives.
(player1) wasn't fast enough, and gets devoured by the bugs.
(player1) tries to help (player2), but they both get dragged in, killing them both.
(player 1) pushes (player2) into the swarm of bugs from a tree.
(player2) leads (player1) to a cave, but (player2) leaves (him/her1) in a bug nest.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Doin' fine?

>Changing the text will cause your season to re-simulate
Will this also reset the event changes I've made? I modified the Custom Text to fit the context and I've also finished all the Bloodbath events. Don't exactly wanna type them all up again.

Save to be safe

Bump

Also, i think it means a season that is in session

Turns out there was no cause for worry after all! I'll leave the Arena Events page empty so that OP can spice up his own game, so all I need to do now is change the Day and Night events and think of something to replace the Feast with. Any ideas for the latter?

How about a ship that has docked on the planet has a bunch of resources but you have to go inside to steal them and you could get killed by guard, trap, eachother, or stuck on it when it leaves the planet!

Nice, imma use this. Thanks Sup Forumsro

Those Days and Nights have way more events than I thought so it'll probably be a while before I post again. If thread 404s then I'll make a new one with the code but I won't be able to actually host a game. Hopefully either OP or another user can host in my place

Op here, dont worry, i most likely will. Also thanks for leaving the arena for me.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

>Hey guys I had a super duper hyper cool idea for another space code!!!1!
>Oh but YOU will be the ones making it!
The fact that you made this at 5 am makes it even better

My inner thoughts are an enigma, young user, you will understand when you're older...

Bump

Bump

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, OP. But a Space Code for HG already exists, And has for awhile now.

I tired that code, it had expired, unless its a different one.

tried*

No, It works fine.

uXHCeUdR

Try it yourself.

Well, this one is different, its gonna be unique, and ive already waited for the guy for 4 hours, so Im fine.

Speaking of, user, you alive?

Bump

Well all right. Suit yourself. Best of luck in your code making endeavors.

Bump

Yep, making steady progress. If you wanna stop waiting I can send you what I've got at any time.

I would like to see it, but i will only use the final product, and i will credit you in the next thread.

Cool, here's the work in progress
yXZIDLGJ

Keep going, finish it until you think it's complete.

Bump

Bump

Try using ideas from games like Alien Isolation or the Dead Space series, that should help

To pass the time

bump

All non-fatal events done

Bump

Bump

Bump

An alien parasite takes over (Player1)'s brain. (Player2) destroys the possessed corpse in self-defense, only to be taken by the parasite instead!

Decided to modify it into this. Now Player2 is still alive, but also actually a parasite for the rest of the game