How do I commit suicide Sup Forums?

How do I commit suicide Sup Forums?

Swandive into a wood chipper.

Whooo, we. have had a doosey of a day

Inject one marrawana

Don't be an unoriginal fag that shoots, jumps, slits wrist, drive in traffic, hang, or other boring shit. Do something so original it'll make news maybe inspire others to do the same. Hell you could become a meme....a dead meme. This is your last chance to make yourself count for something. Be an hero OP

See how much shit you can fuck up before the police shows up , then death by cop

Jump out of airplane with explosives over Isreal?

To commit suicide you need to kill yourself

You're so motivational i might just kill myself too

Suicide is cliché. Be more interesting.

If you do commit suicide, then make it interesting, something nobody's done before

Taxus baccata is effective. Aceton too, but extremely painful. If you are in america, use a shotgun instead of a gun.

Like bonny and clyde but you do alot more shooting.

Make it look like a murder, use police resources.

Ah, good all Fargo.

Wow you're comment moved me I might just do it

Thanks based user. Is Taxus painful? Where can one acquire it?

Try helium

Plastic bag over your head with a tight scarf around your neck. For few minutes (the time that the oxygen of the bag is consumed) nothing will happen. Then your heart will start beating faster and you'll breather heavier. At this point you should do squats/burpies or whatever exercice to increase your oxygen needs, this will make you deezy very fast and you'll pass out and never wake up.

Pffft fucking casuals. forget painless how about enjoyable? Assuming you aren't completely autistic do the following

>Procure around 2-3 grams of the purest heroin you can find.
>Proceed to snort it all
>Die like Jim Morrison
>?????
>Profit

It will feel like literal heaven until you eventually nod off into a comfortable "sleep" you will never wake up from. No pain, no anxiety, no sad thoughts, just intense euphoria and then deep sleep.

Go on a killing spree until the cops or someone else puts you down

just kill yourself

Are you in europe?
Do you want to go out together?

[email protected]

email?

I guess it would happen by killing yourself.

pic laterally related

15 suicide threads a day , every, fucking, day.
Figure it out and do it or stop attention whoring we legit dont give a fuck.anymore.

Sept for newfags, they're unaware that its an attenion thing and will listen to your shit to make themselves feel less worthless