JUST

JUST
>People were calling him the GOAT last week

He is.

His team is shit. Not his fault.

Denim fedora: for the rugged man with class

This.

Garbage defense, garbage blockers, if not for him, Nelson, and Cook, they'd be a total meme team.

>dat Canadian tuxedo

>Ruggerz nut huggers

He played pretty well. Not as good as Matt Ryan, but his performance easily wins the game for the Falcons if he and Ryan switch places.

>tfw to stylish for the Super Bowl

His team let him down

His defense couldn't stop a nose bleed
His line couldn't protect the pocket
His recievers couldn't get open

Literally threw nothing downfield all day. Muh slants and screens man. Garbage tier, breh.

Completely and utterly exposed. Not even top 10 QB

>top 5 o-line
>top 5 receiving corps
>can only score in garbage time

haha

fuck Jared Cook

Padded his stats in garbage time.
He had like 150 yards and an int before the Falcons started feeling bad

E X P O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D

I think he did pretty good. He threw a lot of good passes with good yardage.

ATL was just on a whole. Nuther. Leval. They consistently stuffed every gain Rodgers made.

I think the turning point where the Packers gave up was when Rip-cow-ski got the ball stripped from him. After that, they were morally and rectally shattered.

>gets fucking benched

after a lose like this , it is great to get back home and be supported by the loved ones in your life aaron . like your family ........oh wait....

Came into the game with 15 injuries plus more during. Defense can't make a tackle to save their life and the o-line shit the bed. Definitely his fault.

>hear all week about how the Packers offensive line is this amazing unit making Rodgers look better
>offensive line proceeds to play like absolute garbage getting Rodgers hurried on more than 25% of his dropbacks

you would have thought Atlanta had the supposed best line in the league given he was barely touched the entire game

wisconsin is canada junior

Yes we all saw youre thread that nobody is replying to. The Packers are fucking DECIMATED with injuries they came in with 15 players injured and added 6 to that number tonight literally half the fucking team is dead. Hellof a season 4-6 to 12-7 with Teddy boy going out the window this offseason, Rodgers finally having an elite TE and possible Capers firing the Packers are on an upswing and you cant even deny it. Superbowl win in the next 2 years.

The "I really really like women" of fedoras

>just Cam my shit up senpai

>Literally one the best pass blocking O lines in the game.
>BTFO by 3 rookies and 4 2nd year players.

Not his fault tho.

>le run around and throw it up man

He is incapable of playing well against a disciplined defense. If you actually think he's the GOAT, please leave you mentally retarded casual.