How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

not as much as i think you're gay op

[spoiler]"Venus"[/spoiler]

4-5 times a day

About four months ago I was approached by a cartel member. Given 24 hours to kill myself. I had to give up names of people I cared about. I told them nothing but cancer family. A well designed frame job happened. Now I'm looking at 2 planted murder weapons. The cartel flew in special circumstances Leo's. I'm either going to be murdered or have to kill myself. I wish I was joking.I'm looking for any help if any bros have a line in to their local s FBI I'd say more. I plan on telling my story . In full later . On. I'm scared.

If anyone can help me figure out this please. I'm going to have to kill myself

do it faggot !

One of the charges I'd had was operating cop block they said I'd end up like Adam. I don't have money I need my story told. Please anyone. This is no joke.

Not a day goes by. Sad thing is, I'm not even joking.

Wouldn't you rather have corrupt people off the street

Everytime a new thread is made

Those are some rookie numbers, you a normie ?

post proof nigga

Do a flip. But for real your dead fam enjoy your last shitty moments. Go rape someone if you want you will be safer in jail.

do random killing spree before

Honestly, since being single at the beginning of this year and realizing im in love with my best friend, who now lives on the other side of the planet, Im deeply depressed and consider suicide nightly. only thing stopping me is that she talks to me just about every night and keeps me sane...

My identification will be known soon. I'm talking about a wicker man decision to off me. I had close friends drive me there. I had close friends choose to give me up instead of say it was found. It involves a bag I found. Original owners tracked me down when a friend used the money I said let's leave it. He took it and has me on the chopping block

So far three people turned up dead.

Ok

Goodbye, I hardly know ya :^(

I'm not going to make it out of lock up. Was told I'd hang myself

Everyday but fuck that, I'm going to fight to the last. I have a legacy to leave behind.

I will post things later this story will be repeated at least once a day until I'm gone.

Once in a while, usually because I fucked-up pretty bad and I'd just have deep, deep contemplations about it. I'd just lock myself in my room, lights off, curtains shut, and just sit there staring at nothing. Shit, I have everything ready in my room, just needs a little bit of push and I'm gone.

more than i masturbate

Sup Forums thinks about it constantly apparently...

What are you waiting for then, you dont have the balls to run so kys.

When I have suicidal ideation, three or four times a day. Had it on and off for about the past fifteen years; I recommend against it. Glad I ain't into self-harm.