Best gore

Best gore

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tim-mcgrath-lost-half-face-synovial-sarcoma-cancer-plastic-surgeon-dr-kongkrit-chaiyasate-rebuilt-a7830871.html
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4674206/Synovial-Sarcoma-man-left-half-face-cancer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

story?

ate some bad pussy

I just reversed image searched this. He had a tumor on the side of his face due to cancer. they removed the tumor, but also had to remove a lot of his face. They replaced most of it with tissue from is fore arms and leg. They are now trying to give him facial reconstruction surgery bit by bit to bring his face back to how it used to be. Or as close as they can.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tim-mcgrath-lost-half-face-synovial-sarcoma-cancer-plastic-surgeon-dr-kongkrit-chaiyasate-rebuilt-a7830871.html

Acid attack

He might be the man who caught a flesh eating virus but it could be post skin graft inflammation.

guys I already posted the fucking story.

That's pretty cool to be honest, shame his face had to be so fucked up though : (

shod show the pic of wat he looked like b4 he got the graph, its a huge improvement

yeah he was handsome as fuck. At least he survived the cancer.

why someone got ass transplanted on face

Attacked by a squirrel. Savage.

poor guy, i would have probably tried to kill myself at this point.

To live

i would suicide

before pic here:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4674206/Synovial-Sarcoma-man-left-half-face-cancer.html

Nice twoface cosplay 10/10

Coward

yay op got such a good gore that the entire thread so far has been about it and nothing else!

well done faggot!

Only interesting gore thread forever

half way down the article the picture show right side missing (the red raw pics) but surgury was for the left side..

HOW?

Fake NEWS FAKE NEWS!!!

Damn, brave

cancer is fucked...

Agreed

oh my lord, i've not laughed this hard all year.

You know not know what a mirror is?

>seeing your own skull and surviving
crazy shit