hehe muricans are BLACKED and Black themselves
get back you your nigger president because trump is white

Moooooaarrrr dont stop

how do i get a somali gf?

black/10

8/10 easy. Somalis are cute. Post more.

Has she shot down a Black Hawk yet?

MOAR

Who knew they could look this good if they ate food once in a while?...

Weird, all the Somalians up here in Minnesota are either fat, ugly, look absolutely retarded, or are a mix of all three.

I would move to Somalia to marry that hottie. Top shelf Sup Forumsro

Post with hijab

What area are you in?

Somalians have some of the lowest IQs ever

Eagan.
They're a truly detestable people, my apartment building is filling with these shits even though it allows pets, and they refuse to get on the elevator when I have my dog with me.

One of the fuck ugly Somalian kids was interrogating me on what floor I lived on, I pretended not to hear him as the elevator door shut last time but the second time my girlfriend was with me, I was going to ignore him again and after he asked what floor we were on he kept going 'hmm?' like he wasn't taking no for an answer. I was about to tell him to shut the fuck up and fuck off but my girlfriend answered him.

They're all ugly and they're all taxi drivers, I work in Minneapolis and all the Somalians I see out there are more of the same.

I did see one 10/10 Poo in the loo pumping gas at the holiday on central, but that was it.

moar

they all look a like. Like one family started fucking each other and they are all related somehow.