NFC SOUTH DOMINATION THREAD

2 in a row edition

Congrats Atlanta

Tampa Bay next year confirmed

Mah nigga, fuck the birds for keeping us out of the playoffs though.

Winston will go 12-4 next year confirmed

best conference this year

Don't worry the Yankee media won't let the south rise again ever. They'll always keep us down.

What went so wrong?

>Crab Legs winning a super bowl
not even a Bucs fan but I'd root for that

well you did get BTFO by Denver last year, and the Patriots will probably cheat their way to another win this year

both are ugly

why the southern fans such cucks?

Let me guess OP, you're an "SEC" fan as well

Root for a team, not a conference/division, wanker

The Aints are really the only hopeless team in the division. The Falcons and Bucs will both be good next year. Carolina has to bounce back...too much talent on the team. It will be the best division in the NFC next year hands down.

Fuck the Falcons, can't wait to see New England shit all over them.

>tfw alive to see the falcons in the superbowl

Fuck the Saints and fuck your scarface QB. The Falcons now have more Super Bowl appearances and will soon have as many rings. Sorry (but not sorry) if that makes you feel butthurt.

>being born after 1998

underage gtf-

>people born after 1998 are old enough to post here now

Fucking hell.

>and will soon have as many rings

>as many rings

The fact remains, you live in shitty ass Louisiana.

>shitty ass Louisiana

>best party city in the world
>best cuisine in the world
>hosted more owls than anywhere else

>fucking ATLANTA of all places calling anywhere else shitty
Pot, meet fucking kettle.

but Carolina lost, so who the fuck cares?

I'm having a hard time with this.

It should've been us bros

Nah, life starts after you actively start watching football.

>best party city
>best cuisine

Hahahahahahahaha, look at NOLA trying to brag about culture. Hahahahahaha. Atlanta has you beat on that. Movies, music, literature, everything. Hahahahahahaha. I can't believe that's your argument.

>List of U.S. metropolitan areas by GDP
>10 Atlanta–Sandy Springs–Marietta, GA MSA
>41 New Orleans-Metairie-Kenner, LA MSA

Hahahahaha.

>atlanta
>culture

Sherman destroyed whatever culture you guys had. Now its just a sad plastic excuse for culture.

There's a reason you're only known for Cajun and old ass jazz. You're fucking one trick ponies. We've been contributing towards US culture for centuries. You had two good offerings. I guess it could be worse, though, you could be Charlotte or Tampa.

>Atlanta has you beat on that. Movies, music, literature, everything.
>ohfuckohfuckohfuck, better just make some shit up real quick and hope no one fact checks it

>List of U.S. metropolitan areas by GDP
>10 Atlanta–Sandy Springs–Marietta, GA MSA
>41 New Orleans-Metairie-Kenner, LA MSA
Yeah, no shit, Atlanta has a much larger metro area.

Look what happens with GDP per capita though.

>Atlanta
>$324,881,000,000 GDP
>5,710,795 pop
>$58,889 GDPpc

>New Orleans
>$80,278,000,000 GDP
>1,262,888 pop
>$63,567 GDPpc

I wasn't the saintsfag you moron, what I said is objectively true. Seeing atlanta act like a real city is really just embarrassing for everyone. Patsfag btw, get ready to get blown out.

>We've been contributing towards US culture for centuries.
A shitty TV show about zombies is the ONLY thing you've ever contributed to American culture. Meanwhile New Orleans is drawing in more and more film and TV shoots every year.

>Meanwhile New Orleans is drawing in more and more film and TV shoots every year.

You do know that we were tied for film production costs last year right and that we've just now overtaken you for 2nd spot in Q4 right? No, you don't know that.

I visited Boston this summer. A real shit hole. Glad that big dig worked out (over budget and over schedule) because that place was a real fucking nightmare to navigate.

Yeah, but no one not from Atlanta will ever recognize anything as being filmed there unless you tell them. Whereas virtually everything filmed in New Orleans includes shots of recognizable features that everyone can easily recognize. There is literally nothing distinctive about Atlanta. It's a big, sprawling, lifeless city with nothing at all to distinguish it. TWD's post-apocalyptic landscape is actually a very fitting metaphor for Atlanta, as is the atrocious quality of that show.

HOL UP. WE SPACESHIPS