Degrade my ex cheating slut and I'll add nudes

Degrade my ex cheating slut and I'll add nudes

Her tits are farther apart from each other than Sup Forums is to God.

They sure are

Here's her ass I have one with a dildo in her pussy I'll post for more degrading comments

Bump

Bump

Just post tge nudes

she have a bush?

No she's shaved or trimmed most the time

See

no bush.. abandon thread

are those cutting marks?

Legs like a lesbian rugby player. Would still cum on that face and then abandon her while she was crying.

Could she be further degraded considering she has been dating a faggot like you, OP?
I think she hitted bottom there, cuck.

Looks like she likes that mexican dick!

Fuck I want to user her whore pussy like a fleshlight. I hope she likes being an object because I'll leave her on the floor like a broken toy

Looking a little dikey.....

She's a cutter, be glad you dumped that psycho

Her mouth just has that look yah know...like a vessel meant to contain hot farts.

I want to hear her squeal like the little slam piggy she is while she takes a cock from behind. I'd love to see her tied down and used as a group cum dumpster, we could leave a hose nearby to spray her off.

do you have any pics with cum on her face OP

Looking like she needs a cock to remind her what's she's for

No

How about her asshole

Areolas bigger than McDonald's pancakes. Looks like bigger bait.

Her flapjack tits would not be enjoyable to suck on regardless of how much syrup they're slathered with.

They are fucking huge

Dude she is definetly a shefalo waiting to happen. In 4 years she will be 60lbs heavier. A fat chick with mental problems.. good luck replacing her op.

nipples like that make me want to throw up, let keep to to the lower half. does the slut do anal?

She loves anal

Probably because her cunt is too loose from black cock.

any pics or vids of it?

Lol at these assumption based insults. It's only degrading if it's personal

So I like to piss in my cousins shampoo and soap bottles.

Can we see more of her ass?
I'd love to ram my cock into that sluts pussy from behind. She needs a dick in her cunt and needs to be slapped around a bit. Id smack her asscheeks until theyre red pull her hair back and choke her and make that bitch tell me how much she loves it

yellow rain for cuz

She has a face only a mother could love. I would put a bag over her head and a piece of duct tape over her mangled pussy meat and tell her since she is as ugly as a dude i am going to fuck her like one. Tell her if she gets any shit on my dick i she will spend the next 20 mins on her knees cleaning it off with her mouth.

if your cousin is female, jizz in it and shake it up.

My ex drank those same nasty ass white monster's and she turned into a slut too, but only after she had been with me for 3 years :\ strange

do you think this will make you feel better or worse?

#yellowrain4cuz

Give her the log

Got any anal pics? I just noticed how flabby her arms are lol

who cares? just keep posting pics OP, ignore this faggot

#yellowrain4cuz

Man she's a chubby little bitch. I'd love to fuck her face down into the bed, those fat hips give me something to grab onto

I want to fuck her in the ass and see what that face looks like when she's crying