Jason Bourne

>Jason Bourne
>Ethan Hunt
>James Bond

One will do everything he can to save you while the other two will do everything they can to kill you.

Who do you choose?

I'm tempted to say Bond, but people die around Bond all the goddamm time, so probably Bourne.

>watered down version of a thread already in progress

Hunt

Damn Daniel Craig was good looking back then. He's aged like an alcoholic.

Bond. He's seen 50 years of action.

Jason Bourne probably, since he's sort of designed to kill people like Bond and Hunt.

Bourne is probably the best at knowing when he's being followed and getting rid of people following him.

Bourne is literally superhuman. No other answer is correct.

Bond because I'll be under government protection while the other two are kind of wanted men/not on good terms with the law.

Ethan Hunt. Dude is literally impossible to outsmart and outfight, he always finds a way

>government protection
That has never worked in any movie or TV show EVER

>what is Photoshop

Bourne since bond has no plot armor and hunt is so short he'll get headshotted immediately

As much as I love James Bond, this is the answer. Hunt and Bond are TOO human

Good Fellas

I choose the fourth option

He'd be dead in about 3 minutes

Depends on the scenario. With enough time to prepare he could wipe out all of them, but yeah in a direct confrontation he would be fucked.

What about the spooky ghost next to Hunt? Will he try to kill me too?

wanting a manlet to protect you
ever..
>ISHYGDDT

Just a reminder that Ethan successfully convinced every enemy spy organization including IMF that his wife had been killed, so much so that one of the guys who was supposed to be protecting her had PTSD guilt because he thought he failed.

>falling for super agent man

Nigga Bourne couldn't even save his girlfriend.

Ethan Hunt is clearly the right answer. He'll just give you one of those fancy rubber masks and then you'll be safe pretending to be the prime minister of Ethiopia having a vacation while he's hunting the other two down.

>give you one of those fancy rubber masks and then you'll be safe pretending to be the prime minister of Ethiopia
How much do you think it'd cost for them to let me do that

>choose Ethan
>he gives me a mask so I'll look like Bond and then hides me in an American CIA safe-house saying that he's managed to turn James Bond, thus making sure I get the very best security and secrecy they can manage, due to the importance of Bond's intelligence

Unless Felix snitches there's literally nothing they could do to find me. Bourne only knew the safe-houses he'd been at, and Bond wouldn't know any of them. I'll just sit back and relax while Ethan makes his whole team hunt them down for me. I'll just have to suffer through all those Martinis I'll have to drink to keep in character.

came here to post Jack, he could probably kill them before the first commercial break