2029 HAPPENING

Ok so I just finished watching "Secrets of the Sun" from NOVA, And they spoke to NASA scientists. It turns out an asteroid will be nearing earth, (May Friday 13th, 2029) so close that we will be able to see it in the sky. But there is a 99% chance it won't hit us. But 7 years later, it will rotate and come back to hit 7 miles off near California. The blast radius will burn the ozone layer and burn any Californians who are on the west side.

Here's more close up evidence (next post)

Other urls found in this thread:

science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2005/13may_2004mn4/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep
youtu.be/ncphh8FWUUE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2005/13may_2004mn4/

Our little friends name is "99942 Apophis"

That mean I still have time to break my virginity

We can only hope. Fuck California.

I think we will be in WW3 by 2029

If you think the globalist are going to let their eldorado burn, you are mistaken.

If the asteroid was scheduled to hit Lesotho, with local consequences, it would have been a different story.

Now, tbqh, this sounds like utter bullshit, especially the fact that the Asteroid will hit the US. That's pretty much a given for hoax, to include the US in their prophecies, just so to play on the patriotic instinct of many gullible americans and get the hoax to live and spread.

Proof or gtfo

Apophis was named after the Egyptian God, "Apep".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep
>apepe is the serpent God
>snakes eat frogs
>lord KEK is defeated
Happening aside, is this meme magic?

Proof was provided, burnt croissant.

It'll be 2036 and your still so bigoted towards asteroids we should house these space refuguees

I miss ron paul. You fucked up american. He was the true make america great man. A man with incredible character.

>Our little friends name is "99942 Apophis"
This is not good news, Daniel Jackson.

why do we keep falling for this meme-habbenings
don't u guys remember the cringe Shmita fiasco?

Kys

go home

It's the moon's job to keep us safe, we don't need weapons to protect ourselves.

this is too long to wait

WTF
just looked forward to move to usa when trump wins and now this...
well, to risky. better stay here then... what if the eurocucks manage to close the borders till 2029? then i am trapped im burgerland

yes, but it looks like time is not your only problem

>it will rotate and come back to hit 7 miles off near California. The blast radius will burn the ozone layer and burn any Californians who are on the west side.

Lost me there.

its gon hit the water

Documentary: youtu.be/ncphh8FWUUE