If you weren't conservative as a child you have no heart. If you're old and not liberal you have no brain

If you weren't conservative as a child you have no heart. If you're old and not liberal you have no brain.

Vice versa

Other way around stupid

yep digits confirm!

Assuming this is about Britain, looks like the young and working are voting labour while the old miserable fuckers who don't work anymore and expect shit for free are voting Tory.

The fucking irony!

/thread

Trips of truth

Ronald Reagan is that you?

OP here. This is about the US

You've got this backwards OP. If you aren't liberal when you're in highschool/college, you are limiting the number of people who will fuck you to hardcore christian girls, at least half of which will do the "not before marriage" bullshit. Just tell liberal girls in college that you are a feminist and I guarantee you most of them will fuck you on the first date.

If you're a liberal when you're old though, you just must hate money. The later stages of life are about protecting the wealth you worked your life to obtain.

Can confirm, was an asshole as a kid, I'm now a smarter asshole as an adult

Can you degenerates finally learn the definition of liberal?

If your motivation is just to get laid you're not trully liberal. I know you're not old so you can't speak on behalf of the elderly experience.

well who said anything about your true beliefs? It's all about "virtue signalling" when you're young whether you believe it or not.

And I may not be elderly but I'm well into adulthood and have had a stable career for almost a decade and am conservative as hell. Unlike in college I can finally discuss my true beliefs without being ostracized for being a "bigot".

You have that backwards, OP. How the fuck are you fucking this up anyways? Conservatives use their brain when it comes to politics. Liberals use their heart instead of their brain. Conservatives = reals. Liberals = feels.

No, No. You all have it wrong.

Conservatives have no heart and therefore want you all to die in a fire or kys so they can have all of your money.
Liberals also have no heart and want all your money, but they will let you live in squalor.

BOTH HATE YOU!

BOTH WANT TO TAKE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!

BOTH WILL END THE WORLD!

Your only hope is aliens or world devastating pole shift from Nibiru.

who dat?

If your over 16 or not mentally retarded go see a doctor OP somethings clearly not working in your head.

false

Actually, it's quite the opposite.

These days only retards are still liberals.

What a disgusting human excrement you have to be to vote for Dems this days.... or you just have no idea about politics.

But why are you reddit spacing?