Bottled coke vs. canned coke

bottled coke vs. canned coke

You faggots will argue about anything

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.dudasite.com/site/ehso2?url=http://www.ehso.com/ehshome/alzheimers.htm&utm_referrer=http://www.google.com/#2640
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19568732
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19436852
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21993346
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12214020
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21473383
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23261179
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22575537
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12520766
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2782734/
rarediseases.info.nih.gov/diseases/10901/aquagenic-urticaria
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Glass bottle > Can > Plastic bottle

Can > anything

Glass bottle is the purest form of coca-cola. It's the original. Plasticfags can enjoy their leeched petroleum products and canfags can enjoy slicing themselves on the can opening.

This

End of thread

/thread

glass is best for everything it doesnt react and change taste

Coke is amerifat.

>slicing themselves on the can opening

Are you special needs?

Glass bottle is overpriced and for hipster faggots.

Can > Plastic bottle

This.

It over faggots, go home

Glass bottle (hecho en México) > McDonald's fountain > can

You are either a kid or muslim, you have no idea how stupid that reads back

> plebian doesn't lick every drop of coca-cola out of the container

lol typical canfags.

> poorfag

lmao go fuck your aluminum fleshlight you mong.

first post is literally right /thread

The glass bottle is overpriced though.

Im envious of this mongoloid's balls.

i'm nsurpried no one has yet mentioned how they accidentally the whole bottle

Enjoy paying over the odds for a lot less.

Glass is the healthiest option. Plastic and aluminum are detrimental to one's health. Arguing has now ended; reason has entered.

bottle. this is not an argument, cans are for retards. op is retard

Lame

glass master race
then cans
then plastic

straws +1

>aluminium has harmful effects?
name one

biggest > smallest

Fountain coke >bottled coke> canned coke>glass coke.

Anyone who thinks Pepsi is better should be beheaded by Isis.

My nose does not judge.

It will even snort it if its been stored in someones ass

Swap bottled and glass and I agree with you.
On taste, not cost efficiency

Wrong faggot
Glass is way better than plastic. Fountain > glass > can > plastic

>alzheimer's

Aluminum is linked heavily to alzheimer's and the use of cans is pretty insane when it comes to containing anything that has acidic content. You will never see fruit in an aluminum can as a result but fruit juice doesn't matter? Insane really

I make my own coke, everything else is for peasants.

Aluminum is dangerous to the human body...even in small amounts. Those aluminum coke and pepsi and beer cans leech aluminum into your drinks. Your aluminum cooking pots leech aluminum into your food and so does aluminum foil that you wrap your food in.

Once ingested, aluminum accumulates in various tissues in the body, including the kidneys, brain, lungs, liver and thyroid. Aluminum competes with calcium for absorption and it can result in reduced skeletal mineralization. In infants this retards growth. It also interferes with phosphorous absorption, zinc and selenium.

Eating foods cooked in aluminum cookware can cause an inflamed colon. Consuming antacids that include the toxin aluminum hydroxide, distresses the digestive system to the point of disrupting healthy bowel function. Living cells make no good use of aluminum. Aluminum can make you very ill. Some people are allergic to aluminum and will develop a skin rash, also known as ,contact dermatitis. Just a few symptoms include: Malfunction of the blood-brain barrier, stomach & intestinal ulcers, gastrointestinal disease, Parkinson's Disease, skin problems, hyperactivity, mental retardation in infants, learning disorders in children, liver disease, headaches, heartburn, nausea, constipation, colicky pain, lack of energy, flatulence, etc.

mobile.dudasite.com/site/ehso2?url=http://www.ehso.com/ehshome/alzheimers.htm&utm_referrer=http://www.google.com/#2640
Do you drink water, user?

> a lot less

You mean for the experience of drinking coca-cola the way it was intended to be drank?

I guess I'm getting a lot less leached chemicals. You've got me there.

> soda fountain > Glass bottle > Can > Plastic bottle ***

>2017
>not owning a SodaStream

Fag

>Despite its widespread occurrence in the Earth crust, aluminium has no known function in biology. Aluminium salts are remarkably nontoxic, aluminium sulfate having an LD50 of 6207 mg/kg (oral, mouse), which corresponds to 500 grams for an 80 kg (180 lb) person.[10] The extremely low acute toxicity notwithstanding

>aluminium is not as toxic as heavy metals, but there is evidence of some toxicity if it is consumed in amounts greater than 40 mg/day per kg of body mass

I don't like coke but bottled Dr Pepper is better. I will only drink glass bottled coke

that shit is so bad for you.

Research in this area has been inconclusive; aluminium accumulation may be a consequence of the disease rather than a causal agent.[118][119]

If alluminum were toxic you should be much more concerned about the water you are drinking than the container it comes in.

Everybody knows that coke out of a soda fountain is the best way to consume it.

>drinking the fizzing fatass at all

bottle for the fact you can put the lid back on. bigger bottles equals better value per glass.

cans are good for storage but 1 can is never enough for me

bottles on logic id say

Wow, I read your URL link and whomever typed that has not been reading a journal for the last five years. They aren't even attempting to dismiss actual studies, just a collection of loose references. I'll post an actual study for you as of recent origin.

>You faggots will argue about anything
no we won't

>inb4 propaganda website
Listen, point is that aluminum already exists in the water table. The amount that cans would leech off is negligable compared to that.

>Wikipededia
>not an actual recent study

KILL YOURSELF, NIGGER. You think Wikipedia is truth.

>40 mg/day

Easily done if you drink tea or work with aluminium. The link was so strong and effects so clear that the tea industry has to ditch old leafs on plants and not harvest them lost them a fortune. Tea leafs collect aluminuim and can get rid of it, many plants we consume do this.

It aint DDT or fukushima isotopes but its something people should be more aware of

>too stupid to scroll to the bottom of the page to see the sources for the information.

They're all terrible for your health and I hate it for tasting good.

Also mexican coke in a glass bottle.

Notice the citations? I'd link them but you wouldn't read them or have access to them

40mg/day per kg = ~3.2g for an 80kg person.
Learn to read

There's Zero too, educated european.

You guys are idiots. Proof that aluminum is detrimental to your health. I guess you want to appear like you know what you're talking about. Here are the studies proving you're fools:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19568732
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19436852
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21993346
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12214020
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21473383
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23261179
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22575537
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12520766
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2782734/

-Signed Biology Chemist

TL;DR? Glass bottle>can>plastic shit

Glass bottles are sealed air tight and don't let any carbonation seep out. No chemicals from the container can seep into the drink.

Cans are alright, they aren't airtight due to the perforation on the lid that allows it to open easier. Can will go flat, but you don't get any chemicals seeping into the drink besides the aluminium from the can which is seemingly harmless.

Plastic bottles are fucking dogshit. The bottle is not completely air tight, if you find a bottle that's a few years old, it will be flat. On top of that, there are tons of chemicals that seep from the bottle into the drink, especially if they've been left out in the sun at any point, which they likely have.

Regardless, all drinks that use high fructose corn syrup are fucking awful for you. Your body can't handle the ridiculous amounts of processed sugar you're dumping into it. On top of that, the shit is ridiculously addictive. If you drink more than 20oz a day, try quitting for a day or two and enjoy your withdraw symptoms.

references?

also harmful for harmful, so is water, do you even science?

Nice try...the old paywall defense. You've got nothing. Now go read those links posted here and shut up.

They're over here . Water is not harmful. And yes, I'm a chemist of biology in my 5th year.

/thread
Go home faggots

Dude, 3g/day is fuckin heaps. No one's getting that much aluminium without supplementing it.

/thread

Of course they are. It accumulates in the body over time. The whole point of the implication.

If you are cutting and filing aluminium that can be done. You can make server Kg's of aluminuim dust with a lathe minutes.

Clearly a desk rider here.

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of a delicious ice cold Pepsi, which is the king of Colas.

You're an idiot. Read . You all must be in high school.

/thread

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19568732
>It has been proposed that it is the functional impairment of mitochondria that may be responsible for the generation of ROS which may be implicated in the oxidative damage to mitochondrial proteins and loss of their functions. This in turn may explain the possible involvement of aluminium in the pathogenesis of neurodegenerative diseases such as AD in which the presence of aggregated forms of some of the proteins is well documented.
Got to love the soft conclusions
>has been proposed
>that may be responsible
>may explain

signed a biochemist

Beat me to it

>it accumulates in the body over time
>3g/day
>/day
you would need to actively consume 3 grams of aluminum every single day of ur life to feel negative effects is what you're telling me
jesus christ you're retarded

>water isn't harmful
Fucks sake.

I drink 500ml everyday, but I have no problems not drinking it for a day. My problem is that I always have my first smoke in the morning with good music, a glass of coke and the sunrise, to the point where it feels wierd to have my first smoke without coke or drink coke without music on... addiction is a bitch.

at my local shop.
canned coke-about 300 ml- 99p
Bottle of coke-2 litres- £1.20p

if the bottle is glass, then bottle. if not, then can.

yeah but asda does packs of 30 cans for 7 quid

Mexican coke.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19436852
>It must however be kept in mind that the concentrations of the relevant metal species in neuronal tissue or liquids are often below the limit of detection of the currently available instrumentation. However, the large number of patients suffering from neurodegenerative diseases will hopefully stimulate advances in analytical methods and instrumentation both for metal-complexes and free ligands to improve diagnostic tools and therapeutic strategies in the near future.
Aka they can detect it and therefore cant make conclusions

Because the plastic variant has been tainted, so they sell the more pure form in other mediums like glass or can

well, then you suck. get another job

oh no wait it's a tenner. just checked, it was 7 quid a couple weeks ago but that deal ended

never really liked asda, its a green tesco with more chavvy staff in my opinion, last time i went i got yelled at by a landwhale with mascara.

You failed reading comprehension and also failed to read the other studies. What you've presented is an excerpt from a study showing possible indication for an influence. Again, continue with the other links. Though, if this is the only objection you have, by reading so much into a carefully worded research scientist's tentative description of an experiment, I doubt you'd be worthy of comprehension regarding any study.

I say you're grasping for straws and you can't admit what everyone today knows: aluminum is detrimental to the human body. Over time small quantities accumulate in the organs and present problems once we reach our elderly years.

Been fun chatting.

Fountain drink Master race here . Preferred McDonald's for some reason they always get it right and for only a dollar

Then
Can>glass bottle > everything else (garbage)

oh so its only can happen if you work in the industry and not drinking from Al cans?

Non-scientist detected

rarediseases.info.nih.gov/diseases/10901/aquagenic-urticaria

You sound like your smartphone is still on a family plan. Say hello to mother, Jacky boy.

>you failed reading comprehension and also failed to read the other studies
sorry, cant sift through 10 papers behind pay walls that i have to remote access through my works library in ten mins.

Key words from you post
>study showing possible

> I doubt you'd be worthy of comprehension regarding any study.
I have multiple degrees in chemistry and work as research biochemist....

retard alert

> Being right
>makes you retarded
Only on b

You serious? Leeching from a can will never compare with inhaling dust all day.

You're posting URLs you happen to find on the internet without any understanding. Urticaria is an allergic reaction. The causation is unknown.

From your link:

A substance dissolved in water enters the skin and triggers an immune response.

In this theory, the hives are not caused by water, specifically, but rather an allergen in the water.
An interaction between water and a substance found in or on the skin generates a toxic material, which leads to the development of hives.

>In this theory, the hives are not caused by water, specifically, but rather an allergen in the water.

Hominids, meaning us, need water for survival.

No results from your link proving water is harmful.

exactly my point

Then we are done here. Go read from someone who has.

>Key words from you post
>>study showing possible

You're desperate. I also convey my thoughts better than you do.

fpbp

this fag
>hur dur i know you cant read all this papers and most so far use soft conclusions using words like "maybe" "possibly" etc in their conclusions but they are right
kek, learn how to critically read sci papers

Depends on situation, I'd say glass on a nice sunny day, then a can, then plazzy bottle. Do enjoy a can of it tho

So you agree that the amount of aluminum dissolved in all drinking water is safe and not harmful, and also acknowledge that the amount of aluminum leeched from soda cans into water is negligable compared to this, yeah?

Science will always say possible or likely because science is a process. It was not know that cigarettes caused lung cancer until research was conducted. Before the research delivered a result, people had a right to be concerned as a relation by observation made people question their own actions. We have a great deal of research regarding the ill effects of aluminum over a time span, not a short term study. Short term studies would show none of the degenerative effects.

can > glass > plastic > fast food place dispenser syrup shit

Can you faggots really say can > plastic bottle?

Have you never once had the experience of trying to drink from a can just to realize it tasted like actual rust?

Because of that I can say that can is inferior.

>Glass bottle (no contest) >>> Plastic bottle > Can.