How do I get my girlfriend to stop fucking my two roommates?

How do I get my girlfriend to stop fucking my two roommates?
>pic related

She said she would stop the last time I caught her, but I know for a fact that she fucked both of them last night. I listened outside of each of their doors after she sneaked out of our bedroom.

After she had sex with me last night, I pretended to fall asleep. She waited about 20 minutes and then she slowly slipped out of our bed and tip toed out of our bedroom. She fucked each of my two roommates separately for an additional 2 hours each. I sat on the floor in the hallway listening to her and I almost got caught when she switched bedrooms. She finally crawled back into my bed shortly after 6:00am this morning and fell asleep with her arm across my chest.

I love her so much. I don't want to break up with her. How do I satisfy a girl who needs this much sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcUi5_eNoqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool story bro

If you still love her and you sat there listening then you might have some intel on your true fetishes. Seems like you want to be a cuckold. Nothing wrong with that but you ought to bring that shit up because she is lying to you and do you really want that in your relationship?

>I love her so much

Just.... does this makes you feel "bad", in any way?

If yes, leave her. This means that kind of relationship's not for you.

If you enjoy being cheated on, then you should start to have a talk with your GF about cuckolding... just sayin' that there shouldn't be secrets like those you described, OP. That's not a healthy relationship not because of the fact itself (which is obviously inappropriate), but because she's being a total bitch and also because you don't trust her (you overheard her --- is this the way things should happen in a normal relationship?).

It takes balls to leave someone you can't trust and that's hurting you. Take your balls out and you'll be better very soon; sooner that you expect. Taking a position about this mess will either change her shitty attitude or make her leave... which, in both ways, is good news.

>She said she would stop the last time I caught her

She's going to leave you. Now it's just a matter of how much she will abuse you before she leaves. She doesn't love you and she knows she can walk all over you.

The best outcome is to end it on your terms. Don't be a cuck.

Just tap that ass till you find something else. Don't spend money on it. Use protection.

Holy shit, you're such a fucking cuck.

Can you post something original?

>I almost got caught

Ever considered group sex OP? Sounds like that's what she may need

youtube.com/watch?v=JcUi5_eNoqk

This is now a pepe thread

take a pepe, leave a pepe.

jesus fucking christ

No. Get the fuck out.

too late, already a pepe thread

post pepes or leave

You don't. Either accept your lot in life, break up with her or kill her.

I should know that it is just some cuck b8 but in case this crap is real: Why stay with a girl that fucks around?

This is now a spiderman thread. Get out of here you filthy frogs

this is now a peep the toad thread

Why the fuck does Spiderman just keep coming back but quality shit posts like baneposting had to die. Fuck spiderman biggest fucking faggot

Because baneposting is shit