Did I fuck it up?

Did I fuck it up?

Yes

reply?

yes delete your account fast

how much beta can you fit in one text jesus OP

HA ha ha ha. You gay fool. And u fucked up.

She hasn't read yet. It's a 45 year old mom to a guy who's in a well known band. She posts slutty pics sometimes, so fucking hot

this was a rollercoaster of autism

Depends on how good is your friendship

my counselor just handed me this when i told him about my suicidal thoughts. "It could be worse," he said, "you could be this guy."

tl;dr you cured my depression with your insane level of faggotry

you already regrettedit as you typed it, tried to conpensate for your autism, then made it worse

Ur fine
rock on

Spectacularly. Get your shit together, man.

Holy fuck, the cringe is concentrated and is too much for me to handle. Are you always like this OP?

>Reddit: the text

>in a well known band
so that doesn't get you laid?

>want sum fuk?

>regrettedit

Yes.

Fucking jesus, you couldnt not make this shit up

Nah mate you're doing well

Send her another wall of text, she'll love it

Rock on. Oh fuck my sides

>Rock on

There should be a tutorial for this kind of shit. How not to be cringy for dummies or something

Let us know how you go OP. She could be autistic as well and then everything will work out.

>Rock on
Jesus....

Did you just ask your grandmother for newds?

>rock on
honestly its over mate

Delete it for fuck's sake, she'll file for a restraining order if she reads this shit.

>rock on

just end it all now

But I live in Sweden. Also what the fuck is wrong with "Rock on"? Her son is an a band and she's 45 something not 16, idiots. ROCK N'ROLL BABY

Keep your texts short sperglord and sound a LOT less desperate.

Also, never, EVER apologize for saying something, it comes off as incredibly insecure. If you feel like you have to apologize for saying something, don't say it in the first place.

Plus if you really want to see someone naked, don't lead with that. Nobody is going to respond positively to "hey baby show me that butthole" as the first text. You have to put at least SOME effort into getting to know her and the rest will happen naturally, if you're not a raging autist who doesn't know how to talk to women, which you clearly are.

In* a band

OP clearly realizes the only way to not be pathetic is to embrace everything he typed as the truest expression of his self.

>the rest will happen naturally

The sooner you realize that MOST chicks will reject you no matter what is when you really grow

Ok I deleted the last part. Is this better? Should I add something?

this is social suicide unless the woman doesn't tell anyone, but that's not likely

holy shit cousin, triple dubs
>witnessed

Rock n roll baby

Women are attracted to confidence and social skills of which you have neither

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

yes, you fucked it up.

/thread

this is true. The problem is betas like the OP think that there are guys out there who are so attractive and wealthy that they can have sex with literally anyone.

In reality, yes they are having more sex than average most likely, but there are still millions of women who will turn them down for being too cocky/not christian/not the right skin color...whatever you can think of - everyone has a different list of dealbreakers and it's not worth getting hung up on the failures.

"There are plenty of other fish in the sea" is a cliche but it's true. The only way to ensure failure is to obsess over one specific fish that isn't interested in the bait you're using, no matter how much you polish that bait or try and fool it/her into thinking it's something else.

delete fucking everything

Yes

This guy's right. The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over again and again and expecting different results.

>quoting Far Cry 3

That quote existed long before Far Cry 3, what are you 12

Haha what the fuck is a far cry three? That's Einstein kiddo

At least post her pics here op

Her latest pic

You write like a 14yo retard.

That's the worst part.

What even is that

delete all of that and simply write
"hay bby wanna fuk XD?"
i promise you, you have a much higher chance of getting laid than with any of the garbage you're going to shit out of your head

Why don't you just say hello OP?

Summerfag

Get laid asap kid

>hello I'm from Sup Forums and I only know vidya

OP,

Delete whole of message. Replace with the following:

"Why havent we had sex yet?"

Post results.

He's quoting Lincoln you dolt

Dingus, he's quoting Adolf Hitler. Get your facts straight.

My bad I always mix those two up

Holy shit, are you Elliot fucking Rodger?

shit nigger you have the game of steve fucking urkel. you're going to fap for sure

Looks like a squeezed lemon

someone has to screencap this autism gas chamber