How dis make you feel, white boi?

How dis make you feel, white boi?

OP is a faggot.

like this is the only black hero in the fucking game. robots have more representation than niggers.

Analfist is not the only black dude like user mentioned.
Lucio and Reaper where there before him. So, like in real life coming late, grabbing sloppy seconds and get fisted by the Analfist on the other team. Nothing to brag about.

lucio and reaper are both black.

there are 2 robots, and now there's 3 black guys. DING DONG YOU ARE WRONG

Reaper is hispanic, dumbass.

Tomato potato

Bored.

>2 robots
>Bastion, Orisa, Zenyatta
Are you even trying

I liked him better in samurai shodown

Same thing. Both are lazy, disgusting, violent, worthless, welfare leeches that need to be removed. There are very few decent characters in this game. Chinks, spicks, niggers, faggots, retards, deformed freaks. No one cares about robots, so they are ok I guess. Only respectable characters in the game are 76 and McCree.

user, to a SJW anyone who isn't a pasty while european is black. Remember that we're regressing - we talk in terms of "whites" and "colored folk" again these days.

Well he's a criminal so. Fitting

Reaper is a latino not sure from where and lucio is Brazilian

I never realized their where no black heros untill right now

Also this character seems super dope moveset looks powerful and even the characters model looks awsome

what is a pasty while?
btw, social justice warriors are the ones who are hyper sensitive about everything. to call someone a nigger is definitely not sjw.

1/10, not enough spikes or rad tribals

reaper isnt black you fucking retard

>the only respectable characters are the ones with the least interesting mechanics

meh, would be happier if terry crews actually voiced him

they nerfed roadhog because he is doomfists hard counter NOT because retards couldnt position themselves properly

What is that nonsense over his nose.

makes me feel like its an attempt to pander to the fans (after that thing with the monkey) because statistics say the servers will be completely fucking barren in a few months. Dead game, had a (kinda) good run,

They nerfed roadhog because he was the only completely self sufficient character in the game.

Would you please provide those statistics?

cant wait to shoot at his big shiney brown egg head

He was mainly just a liability that had an I win button combo on a short cooldown. They nerfed him because no one likes getting 1 shot.

>overwatch is dead

i want your twisted reality

>the setting's big villain
>spearchucker-level nigger who was in jail