/trans/ - #PrayForMason Edition

Hull City midfielder Ryan Mason has had surgery after fracturing his skull during Sunday's game at Chelsea. Mason, 25, clashed heads with Chelsea defender Gary Cahill 13 minutes into the Premier League match. He was carried off on a stretcher wearing an oxygen mask after receiving eight minutes of treatment and taken to St Mary's Hospital in London.

Some nonsense from today:

>Chelsea have put a £130m price tag on striker Diego Costa and are willing to sell the 28-year-old this month. (Sunday Times - subscription required)

>Manchester United's record goalscorer Wayne Rooney, 31, is expected to receive an offer of £1m a week to play in the Chinese Super League. (The Sun)

>Real Madrid are ready to eclipse any offers made for Tottenham playmaker Dele Alli, 20, this summer. (Express)

>West Ham are considering a deal to loan outcast playmaker Dimitri Payet, 29, to Nice. (Mirror)

>Paris St-Germain are ready enter the race for Payet and beat fellow French club Marseille to the signing of the France international. (Express)

>Chelsea have joined Manchester United and Bayern Munich in pursuit of Benfica's £34m-rated Portugal international right-back Nelson Semedo, 23. (A Bola, via Daily Star)

>Manchester United players will face a pay cut if they fail to qualify for the Champions League again next season. (The Sun)

>Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola wants referees' chief Mike Riley to explain why Andre Marriner did not give his side a penalty when the Etihad club were 2-1 up in the 2-2 draw with Tottenham on Saturday. (Daily Telegraph)

>Sunderland could bring in Robbie Keane and Joleon Lescott - who have a combined ages of 70. Keane, 36, is a free agent after leaving LA Galaxy and is expected to begin talks next week, while Lescott, 34, has been training with the Wearsiders after leaving AEK Athens. (Express)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eu6UVbwnBCE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Caulker#Loan_to_Liverpool
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More nonsense:

>Tottenham have rejected an £8m offer from Crystal Palace for Wales international full-back Ben Davies, 23.(People)

>The Black Cats are monitoring former Arsenal and Manchester City midfielder Patrick Vieira, currently coaching New York City in the MLS, if David Moyes departs. (The Sun)

>Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United are considering bids for Inter Milan's Croatian international midfielder Ivan Perisic, 27. (La Gazzetta Dello Sport)

>Juventus are considering a move for Liverpool's Germany international midfielder Emre Can, 23. (Corriere dello Sport)

>New Swansea manager Paul Clement says he wants to hang on to in-form striker Fernando Llorente, 31, after reports of interest from Premier League leaders Chelsea. (Talksport)

>Crystal Palace could lose out to Olympique Lyonnais in the race to sign Juventus and former Manchester United left-back Patrice Evra, 35.(Eurosport - in French)

>Watford have agreed to sign former Birmingham City, West Ham United and Queens Park Rangers striker Mauro Zarate, 29, from Fiorentina for £2.3m. (Observer)

>Former Burnley boss Stan Ternent believes incumbent Sean Dyche is doing such a good job that he will become a target for bigger clubs. (Daily Star)

>Carlos Tevez has denied reports that he became the highest paid player in world football when he swapped his boyhood club Boca Juniors for the Chinese Super League. (Daily Mail)

>West Ham transfer target Scott Hogan, 24, was left out of Brentford's matchday squad against Wigan on Saturday, fuelling speculation that he will shortly be on his way out of Griffin Park. (London Evening Standard)

>Middlesbrough's £6m bid, rising to £8m with add-ons, for Hull City winger Robert Snodgrass has been rejected by the Tigers. (Sky Sports)

>Ipswich manager Mick McCarthy says former Newcastle defender Steven Taylor, 30, could be joining the Suffolk club next week. (Ipswich Town FC Twitter)

rip mason u died 2 yung xx

Hello.

How strange, that's not traditional Brazilian clothing :^)

I hope Mason's ok lads.

Hope Ryan is going to carve out of hospital soon lads

Too soon

Poor lads. F

Good job mate

*walks towards the premier league*

youtube.com/watch?v=eu6UVbwnBCE

>club full of injuries and at the bottom of the table
>lose their second most expensive player
Gotta feel bad for Hull. Also poor Mason.

>Manchester United's record goalscorer Wayne Rooney, 31, is expected to receive an offer of £1m a week to play in the Chinese Super League.
Hopefully they will hurry up, although he will stay at least till summer I guess.

>Real Madrid are ready to eclipse any offers made for Tottenham playmaker Dele Alli, 20, this summer.
Where the fuck would they even play him? Zidane got the same problem every Fifa manager player got at the later point of the career.

>Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola wants referees' chief Mike Riley to explain why Andre Marriner did not give his side a penalty
Fucking kek. Pep thinks he can refball his way up like back at Barca.

>just over a week until TDD
How many bags of coke do you think he's ordered, lads?

Ask a Guy who's having a nosebleed anything

Can Chelsea be deducted points for murdering Ryan Mason?

>second
Mason is Hull's record signing.

Yeah but Snodgrass is probably worth twice as much.

Can you still pray in the morning lads?

Is it time for today's dose of bullshit?

>Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho will not prevent forward Wayne Rooney making a big-money move to the Chinese Super League, with champions Guangzhou Evergrande and rivals Beijing Guoan prepared to pay the 31-year-old England captain £700,000 a week. (Daily Mirror)

>Everton are targeting Chelsea's Serbia defender Branislav Ivanovic, 32, to replace their 34-year-old England centre-back Phil Jagielka, who is set to leave Goodison Park and has been linked with Sunderland. (Daily Express)

>Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere will make a decision over his Gunners future at the end of the season. The England international, on loan at Bournemouth, has 18 months to run on his deal at Emirates Stadium and has yet to be offered an extension, with the Cherries keen to keep him beyond next summer and Italian side AC Milan reportedly monitoring his situation. (Daily Mirror)

>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger must face a lengthy touchline ban for pushing fourth official Anthony Taylor during Sunday's dramatic victory over Burnley, says former Premier League referee Graham Poll. (Daily Mail)

>Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is unsure whether striker Diego Costa, 28, will be handed a new contract when his current deal expires in 2019. (Sun)

>Manchester United will make a decision this week on whether to bring forward the £38m signing of Benfica defender Victor Lindelof. The 22-year-old Sweden international had been expected to move to Old Trafford in the summer. (Daily Star)

>Meanwhile, United target Goncalo Guedes, the 20-year-old Benfica winger valued at about £26m, is preparing to say his goodbyes to the Portuguese club. (Record, via Express)

>Everton's 22-year-old Spanish winger Gerard Deulofeu will have a medical on Monday before joining Italian side AC Milan on loan. (Tuttosport, via Sun)

TBC

>Liverpool's Serbia winger Larko Markovic could join Hull City on loan, with his season-long stay at Sporting Lisbon set to be cancelled following a miserable spell in Portugal. (Liverpool Echo)

>Watford will sign Fiorentina's Argentine striker Mauro Zarate, 29, on loan for the rest of the season before completing a £2.4m deal in the summer for the former West Ham United player. (Daily Mirror)

>AIK Solna's 17-year-old forward Alexander Isak - Sweden's youngest ever goalscorer and a target for Everton - is expected to join German side Borussia Dortmund. (Guardian)

>Brentford striker Scott Hogan, 24, is expected to complete a move to West Ham this week.(Sky Sports)

>Barnsley midfielder Conor Hourihane, 25, has admitted his head has been turned by interest from Championship rivals Aston Villa. (Birmingham Mail)

>Bradford City striker James Hanson, 29, is close to completing a six-figure move to League One rivals Sheffield United. (Telegraph & Argus)

Really feel for Ryan Mason. Imagine waking up from your coma and realising you now live in Hull.

How the hell did Markovic convince people he was any good?

poor Mason

Seems surprising considering they can't even get the name right tBh.

>Wenger must face a lengthy touchline ban for pushing fourth official
Will probably get as much as Jose got for pushing a water bottle.

>Victor Lindelof
Why is this meme still on? Manure doesn't need central defenders anymore than wingers.

>Liverpool is told about some unknown player from eastern Europe
>his club gives a valuation of £5m or so, no more
>"would you accept £20m???" says Liverpool every time they are shown a below average footballer
>two or three years after moving to the Merseyside the player is quietly moved off Liverpool's books with umpteen appearances to his name

>Wayne, we pay you pa week
>ONE MIRRION DORRAR

I'd do it

>Robbie Keane
>Joleon Lescott
>Vieira

Just die already Snuderland.

>tfw it would take me 62 years on my current salary to make what Rooney can make in a week

>Conte willing to sell Costa
Who would they replace him with?

Just work harder, Costa!

Lukaku?

me

He is like a lot of players, pretty good until he moved to England, especially Liverpool.

Batshuayi lol.

TAKE SEMEDO, TAKE LINDELOFF, TAKE PIZZI, TAKE ALL OF THEM!

>gestifute's

mendes is that you?

>play for hull
>fracture your skull

lul

Yeah but they want to win

Give me a big signing already Worst transfer window ever.

lull*

>reporting that a person is fighting to stay alive with no sources just for the clicks

>AIK Solna's 17-year-old forward Alexander Isak - Sweden's youngest ever goalscorer and a target for Everton - is expected to join German side Borussia Dortmund. (Guardian)
Picture for confirmation.

The sources confirmed fractured skull and brain bleeding. The rest is implied

>black

hes shit

He looks like a skinny Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

>>Chelsea have put a £130m price tag on striker Diego Costa and are willing to sell the 28-year-old this month. (Sunday Times - subscription required)
This is ridiculous.
>Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola wants referees' chief Mike Riley to explain why Andre Marriner did not give his side a penalty when the Etihad club were 2-1 up in the 2-2 draw with Tottenham on Saturday. (Daily Telegraph)
What a little bitch kek.

>>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger must face a lengthy touchline ban for pushing fourth official Anthony Taylor during Sunday's dramatic victory over Burnley, says former Premier League referee Graham Poll. (Daily Mail)
Barely even touched him and was already in the tunnel so that fag didn't have any reason to bully the old man. Anywho, 4 games ban, innit.

kek

>Difference in points between first and second
>La Liga: 1
>Serie A: 1
>Bundesliga: 3
>Premier League: 8
Real competitive league you got there

all this talk over townsend back to newcastle is retarded, why would he go down and stay in the championship? why would he not want to stay in the premier league?

I think some news paper actually said that.

>1st and 2nd teams are all that matter
nice idea of competition you got there

@73845477
Shan't be taking this bait

Spread between first and fifth is on par with Bundesliga and less competitive than La Liga and Serie A

Let us pray he does a Carlton dance as a goal celebration.

2016 was the year of the meme, no chance of that happening now

REMINDER

>Swansea out of the relegation zone for the first time in 3 months
wtf I love Liverpool now

>palace
>staying up

>ABLis faking scorelines

Lmao mental illness

>shitcastle
>going up

also palace have a better chance of staying up than newcastle do going up, big sam hasnt been relegated

@73845630
>faking scorelines
no (You) for you

@/rawk/

>Markovic leaving Sporting - but he won't be coming back to #LFC & is wanted by Hull City on loan - @JamesPearceEcho

he'll buy morata

>almost fully bald at 23

London > Manchester > Liverpool

>Win treble at Benfica
>Career dies at Liverpool

#JusticeForLazar

was he just a mane-baby all along?

mullel

That, and he thought free agent Bundesliga rejects could be competent defenders.

I missed the Liverpool match. Did Klopp play a single long ball after bitching about mouyes doing it to chase a result the week before?

He put Matip up front at the end.
Haha.

Have you been watching the Championship? Brighton are the only team playing better than them.

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES..

>United would have to win their next 5 and Chelsea would have to lose their next 5 to allow United the top spot

>It's an FA Cup weekend

>Liverpool v Chelsea
>on a Tuesday night
good idea Sky

By being great in Benfica i think

United would be foolish to sell Rooney to chinks. He was the only one who could get the job done on a cold night in Stoke at the weekend.

So much for the mighty Ibrahimovic "conquering" English football.

Translation: Manchester United is either 14 or 15 points adrift of top.

He can't even make the starting 11, Mou is going to bench him for the rest of the season.

>Swansea getting relegated
>Pros: 190kg will disappear
>Cons: Can't post walks towards the camera memes anymore

>Crystal Palace gets relegated
>Pros: Bog Sim literally goes from being the only England NT manager with 100% win rate to relegation
>Cons: Carveryposter will start posting *walks towards the premier league*

Choices, choices.

What's with Sam Allardyce and carving?

Didn't he use Caulker as a striker once or twice last season too? Has this bullshit worked for him before?

Why is the seagull walking instead of flying? The answer to both is the same, this thread is mindnumbingly daft.

It has legs with which it can walk, so walking is an option.

And I guess walking was picked over flying due to the 190kg walking towards the camera meme.

I really think about this thread every day. Every time I see Javi Martinez, every time I think about pizza hut, every time somebody wants to go to a carvery, every time a seagull flies by me, every time I see someone dabbing, every time somebody mentions 100 million, every time somebody is walking towards the camera, every time I talk to customer support, every time I see a slippery surface sign.

Holy shit. It's a part of me now. This thread is carving into my consciousness, and is dabbing towards my brain. Of course, *wins the league* flippy.jpg and a >moyes. I don't know what to do anymore. I wake up in the middle of the night and immediately yell EXPOSED! I just can't help it. Every dream I can remember for the past 6 months has had to do with this fucking thread. Even if it's just the faintest sound of the walking. Oh my God. Please save me. Somebody. I can't take it. My life is *walking towards it's end*.

I really am starting to think I need mental help. I've also started going to the local carvery lately and not until reading my own thoughts did I realize it's probably because of this thread. I browse /trans/ for around 5 hours every day and the amount of time's I've posted here in the past week is more times than I've thought of my family, friends or parents. To those who are new don't come here, and don't get into it. I posted "Any updates on the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation?" at least once a week for a year, and it has actually addled my brain. The sound of a seagull alone sends me into fits of uncontrollable laughter.

LMAO en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Caulker#Loan_to_Liverpool

>play a grand total of like 10 minutes over 3 games
>all as a striker while a CB
And I thought Pep was the tactical genius.

Tbf, with Caulker he's a shit defender, the only good attribute he has is heading the ball.

This is why Liverpool are so hopeless.
I mean Sakho is still at Liverpool getting paid millions not to play.

he should be able to manage his players better. No doubt Sakho is a twat but the big managers dont put up with it

>the memenpressing era is over right in time for Chelsea to play against Liverpool
Feels good man

>la liga and their managers being exposed era just started in time for Sevilla vs Lestah

feels good man

I LITERALLY can't wait to see the ABLs cry their hearts out when Drinky lifts the CL.

Why are Italian managers so successful and based?

Apart from when they are managing in the west Midlands

Has anyone ever been successful and based when they were managing the in the west Midlands?

>check who was the manager for villa when they won the cl
>he only managed for 3 and half seasons because of a heart attack

To be fair to RDM it was mostly squad inexperience that led to all those last minute conceded goals and Steve Bruce isnt really doing much better

Pulis wasn't that bad

He had a transfer window to sort out inexperience though didn't he?

Italian record managing in the West Midlands this season:
P:37 W:7 D:15 L:15