You are sitting on public transport, minding your own business. You look over and see this. What do?

You are sitting on public transport, minding your own business. You look over and see this. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

cuscas.net/2016/07/02/miss-slut-exhibicionista-excelencia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly? Start rubbing my pussy and licking my lips

It's a trap.

Look straight ahead, discretely get out my phone, start recording, go home, fap.

clearly by looking at her phone i will have realized i have traveled back in time and will use my knowledge of the future to acquire currency and disregard this bitch

Take a picture of her, post it on Sup Forums asking what other people would do

U mean dingus

This

I would pull down my pants and mimic her pose while I stare her in the eyes no expression on my face. Then I would slowly release my bowels unleashing a giant log hoping she does the same.

Continue looking for a bit, then attempt to walk away with enormous boner hindering my progress.

push the "contact driver" button and inform him a woman is indecently exposing herself and possibly about to take a shit on the back seat, then help detain her until the police arrive to forcefully remove her.

Fuck her op

Honestly, I'd just be freaked out. I'd think she was crazy or something.

take a picture and post it on Sup Forums

I would take a picture, post it on Sup Forums and ask for sauce so I can rip my dick off

turn my head and stare out of the window as my social anxiety starts kicking in. I would start sweating and my mind would go blank. at the next stop I'd run out of the buss and when I get out, would let out big sigh and give my self mental high five that I secured my virginity and go home watch some anime and cuddle with my body pillow.

You glance over again and see this. What do?

Hope I had a condom on me so I could fuck her

Contact the police and the feminists to report her for heteronormative cis-gendered sexual harassment, misandric patriarchal violence and PTSD-inducing anti-meninist rape.

Pull out my Bible and throw it at her

You stand up at your stop and see this. What do?

"i guess THIS is my stop"

>not risking aids
kys

This isn't my stop. The train is still moving.

start screaming rape and I would sue her for inducing PTSD and irreversible mental trauma.

Except you looked at her, that is as good as rape nowadays

Enjoy your jailtime

You manage to avoid her and start walking home. Suddenly, this appears. What do?

You fool, she's not back in time. She's Russian and those and the newest, most badass phones to them.

Did you know Russians didn't know microwaves exist? Crazy shit man. I showed one Russian guy that I knew a fork and he went ape shit.

pull out my 7inch flacid penis and tell her to go on her knees and start sucking me like she's milking machine. then I would proceed putting my solid 15 inch penis in her ass and look at her face when she realizes what kinda mistake has occured here. then she starts struggling to get away and telling me that it was just a prank bro, but I wouldnt let her go and continue destroy her ass.

She spins around and reveals this.

White women don't have a fat pussy nor tits

smile. move next to her. finger bash. bj. whatevere

if any want all the pics, found them

cuscas.net/2016/07/02/miss-slut-exhibicionista-excelencia/

Give that yoxie my throppin knabbler, what hey

see the yellow ring of left over shit; say hey, that's pretty good; leave.

This

you might be gay if you wouldn't lick that shit btw

obvious virgin/faggot

DOES SHE HAVE NIPPLES TOO? fucking retard cuck

Non stop anal train on the train

You fool, she's not back in time. She's American and those and the newest, most badass phones to them.

Did you know Americans didn't know microwaves exist? Crazy shit man. I showed one American guy that I knew a fork and he went ape shit.

Pussys are gross.

urn 360°

that's skin pigment you autistic faggot

I'd get out a peg from my backpack and put it on my nose. I reckon her diet has been nothing but beer and pizza for the last 24 hours.... the smell when she takes a wicked shit all over those seats would be horrendous.

I'd put a megaphone up to her piehole and then
BRRRRRRRAPPTTTT-pshhhhhhhh

Wonder why I'm in some shithole slav country in the 80s .. realise I'm dreaming so tongue punch her fartbox