Hey Sup Forums what's the worst experience you had because of a girl?

Hey Sup Forums what's the worst experience you had because of a girl?

getting cheated on really fucking sucks.

when it's over

instead of saying we were breaking up she said we were just taking a break and then later starts dating my best friend of 10 years. neither of them told me until 7 months after they were dating and had ignored my calls for those 7 months.

>getting blowjob
>between my legs so she can suck on my balls when her mouth gets tired
trooper.jpg
>sneeze
>shart all over her neck and tits
>go to say 'You okay? Im sorry I shit on you.'
>End up saying 'You sorry shit' in my confusion
neverspeakagain.jpg

birth

kek
love it

So wait
You thought you still had a gf on the backburner and a best friend for 7 months without contact?

Eternal Regrets, Child Support, Nightmares, Trust issues
Pic related

>implying a rimjob isn't fuckin delicious

feels good mang

not dating another one for 4 year because of ...her

Had it all, worked together as a loving team then I started a downward spiral into addiction, now she left me, I'm out of a job, probably can't work in town again, can't feel family, have no money or means otf ransportation, just got my ass beat, and everything gets worse the more I ask for help
I'm in genuine fucking Hell here and now my mind is too complicatedti fix
Please somebody kill me, the only way out of this is nonexistence

A broken heart

I've come back from that exact situation before(aside from the assbeating part) its hard but you just have to put the effort in user.it can fall apart fast,but takes time to rebuild.

Man I can't even get a new job without feeling weak and exposed, there's nothing I can do except fucking die

Jail

no we dated for 3 yrs. broke up for a bit. and then my best friend who i hung out with 3-5 times a week for the past 10 years just stopped talking to me, would never ask to hang out, wouldn't take me up on plans or invite me anywhere and it was cause he's seeing my ex and didn't have the balls to say anything.

i didn't have expectations of us getting back together i'm more pissed at him for making me think i did something wrong to make him not want to talk to me for past 7 months.

Do you workout?that helped me get out of that mindset.it helps the body as well as cleared my head and gave me time to think about what my next move was.

Yeah I work out constantly and it sort of helps me stay motivated, guess it's just the social anxiety that's the problem

I had to go to court once because a girl lied to the police and told them i beat her. it sucked. luckily the judge realized how full of shit she was and nothing bad came of it. Still. Fucking bitch.

That's not as easy(still struggle a bit myself) but what i've been doing is throwing myself into social situations.making conversations with strangers on the street.when your getting groceries,gas,whatever spark up as many conversations as possible with people you see throughout your day.keep in mind you most likely wont see these people again so who cares if you act like a dweeb.it gets easier user

i once smelled what the rock was cooking. it was chef boyardee ravioli.

>Getting blowjob
>girl doesn't swallow
>beg
>ok I'll try
>can't swallow my massive load
>she jumps off, leaves me cumming over my stomach
>also as she was climbing off her head was above mine
>cough
>cum lands in my mouth
>slap her in the face because cum shower and I tasted it

Doesn't work like that man, I can't even leave the house and I have no fucking friends
Everyone sees me for what I am and I keep slipping
Fuck this man fuck this

Wasted 4 days trying to manage a date and it never happened

Maybe a change of scenery?move across the country,also something I did(Texas to Ohio)
Nice trips by the way

Don't want to run even though I was just offered a job in Oklahoma, but fuck that, I'm so god damn lost

She always ignored me and always came up with excuses to not be with me. When I thought she wanted me to be a bit more forward and one of the few times we were together during a lunch break I put my arm around her. She said not to do that.

I said we had to talk later and I said she is always ignoring me. She just said it isn't going to work out. This pulled this garbage from day 4. Strung me along for no reason. Worse part was we were friends before but that second I tried to date her she was a grade A bitch and sociopath.

It's better to live in fantasy then try that garbage again. Be my own person. I don't need anyone.

Greentext

>be me visiting Thailand on holiday
>dancing with group of 3 bar girls, late teens 16-20
>offer long time, all three
>getting blowjob
>feels good man
>other one sits on face, drops bottom and lady dick pops out
>I'm shocked and confused and drunk
>sticks dick in mouth
>bite down
>end up raped, robbed and beaten

sounds like a fun time how much did you pay? including the rectal reconstruction surgery

You bit the dick? Even I know Thai labyboys will cut you if they get jealous even

Being in love is probably the worst thing that can happen to you, Asexuals have it good man.

I only lost what I had on me. No lasting harm, just live and learn. Be more careful next time.

Didn't mean too. Too drunk and shocked to know better.

mgtow for life

what was her name?

kek

Big tits, round face... Seems the type.

>be my cousin
>get girl pregnant
>not a very good couple, but they try to make things work
>after birth she leaves him and never lets him see his daughter
>takes her to court
>although he has his life on track, he doesn't get custody because he is bipolar and has previously attempted suicide
>not getting custody fucks him up worse and he goes downhill pretty bad
>his slut ex manipulates him
>cons money out of him
>gets back together with him and cheats on him
>she now has 5 kids to 5 different fathers
>whenever she needs something she always goes to my cousin because she knows he won't say no
>now he can't even go and see his kid on her birthday or Christmas because the fat ugly cunt won't let him unless he buys shit for the other kids

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go

Why would you want to know? It starts with an S.

Toothpaste blowjob.

So cold. So very very cold.

kek

Girl talked me in to getting her pregnant
Really loved girl
Got girl pregnant
Girl got abortion 3 months in without telling me.

Faggot.

>goes to Thailand for holiday
>goes to questionable sex-bars
>uses words like "late teen"
pedophile detected

>be 17 yo me
>have gf.
>known her for 2 years,been together for 6 months
>4th of July she commits suicide
>didn't know it was suicide,since she made it look like a bike accident
> go through extreme phases of grief
> denial was meh
> go to my home country for vacation
> didn't think about it
> meet girl that was in another class than me in 1-6 grade
> talk about shit,get to know her better
> don't know how it happened but we somehow ended up making out and came close to Fucking ( I held myself back due to better judgment)
That was bargaining, I guess
> come back home
>get put in shitty class due to me repeating 10th grade willingly
> about 3 months living in constant anger and confusion
> meet her mom one day
> give me my gf's diary
> start reading it
> pure depression
> there was an A4 page in her diary which described her reason behind the suicide
> about 6 months of barely doing anything
> school's going aight, but not as good as it could
> contemplate suicide almost on a daily basis
> start thinking about it more and more one day
> St. Anger came back
> realize that she fuck me up
> start hating her, and break down at one point hating myself

1 year later and I still can't decide if I hate or forgive her. Her bird ay is coming up btw, 13.7. And I'm not looking forward to it

Don't let her hold you back over something she did to herself. Let it become dust and become your own without outside influence.

Gettin beat up sucks user. I been beat up a few times. Cover your face and start crying immediately. Thats my strategy.

What the fuck does it have to do with you, you pussy? She offs herself and the only thing you do is go "oh poor me". Fuck off and grow up. You're your own person and she isn't beholden to you for shit (nevermind that she's dead).

Word of advice? It's not a matter of whether you forgive her or still hate her. It's whether you really understand what happened and why she did it. That's the only way you're going to move on with your life.

But you're young. You'll figure it out eventually.

You can't blame yourself, there's no reason to hate her. She had her issues, and she would want you to move on. Happy birthday btw.

Why did she do it?

Cheating, preg, divorce, foreclosure, ruined credit, depression, car repo, depression. Got medicated, got help, fixed credit, got good job, 12 years after the cunt cheated, life is great. Married again, beautiful daughter. Great job doing something I love. Top tier Credit now... Was scraping the bottom. Nice house, nice cars. Can provide a great life for my kid. Ex has been mArried 6 more times now. Last one beat her daily, almost killed her..... Damn shame.

It was 4 days and you're done with being with anyone now? You're so emotionally immature user, and I'm not saying it to hurt you. You're better than that

>Implying life is fucked no work, no affiliations, hated locally
>gets offered Job out of state
you're a delusional pity fueled piece of shit
a random user who is sympathizing and relating to you is trying to help and all you can do is piss and moan making up excuses and heavily contradicting yourself
Go stick a Needle In your arm

Is it true, watches at $ 0?

I meant she shut me down after 4 days and it went on for 2 months about before I had a talk with her.

Not only that but I constantly hear the stupid shit about divorce and how crazy bitches are now a days not being loyal at all and being unstable.

By the ways I'm comfortable now not being with anyone. Chosen solitude. People change and are unpredictable. If somebody was to hurt me it would be only me and I got nothing to blame.

Due to the pressure her parents were putting on her, dickish classmates,no idea where to go in life
We did talk about these problems,but I was kind if a pussy and didn't press on when she said she doesn't feel like talking about it anymore
And this was due to the fact that we didn't see each other that often,since her parents were quite strict and I didn't want to make her feel like shit when I knew that I'm kinda the only thing that allows her to breathe and relax
Lesson learned,i guess

You're comforting yourself in existentialist-covered power struggle over insecurity.

It's ok user, don't let someone else define you. You'll never be happy if you do, but being with someone doesn't mean you should ever do that. You seem young, I hope you learn

A LOT OF PAIN JUST TO CUM IN A PUSSY. SAD

t. whore

This.

I got friendzoned by a bitch so hard I'm still not over it and it's been 3 years.

You sound autistic

It kinda has something to do with me,since she fucked my mind up (debatable) in the process
I'd like to blame her for everything, but it kinda was my fault as well, since, as I've explained we didn't talk about her problems that much
Or at least as much as we should've
She was quite good at hiding her problems and pretending that she was happy,even though she wasn't
Maybe she was waiting for me to dig deeper, or maybe I'm just getting too sentimental right now to realize that it actually is her fault

You mean Aromantics. Asexuals are not human.

True

yeah but shipping is like 5 bucks and its not worth it. The Glass cover for the face doesnt sit right and fell off mine. Also the band is shit...

>checked

she gripped/sucked my dick so fucking hard my cock was completely red.

>Asian
>Friends and I all call her Kung Fu Grip

Girl I was with for 3 years left me for a much older, married man. When she found out he wasn't going to leave his family for her she tried to get back with me.

Fucking bitch

I think she had a worse experience to be honest fam

I am going to move on at some point, and the reason why I hate her is because she just left me with no hope
Furthermore,I should've pressed the issues,since maybe,just MAYBE if we talked about her problems more extensively she wouldn't have done it

This. Fuck that guy. Anybody in his situation would leave state in a heartbeat to have a job in a new community where they wouldn't be hated as they have n income and a chance to succeed, or at least manage.

Fucking pity party Paul ova 'ere.

:(

Sad thing is sometimes men are so beta that plan works

My most recent gf decided she was going to break up with me the week after my mother died.

Do you kiss your girl after she given you a blowjob

It gets lonely sometimes, and almost impossible to explain that you aren't really sexually attracted to anyone.

Fuck,man
Sorry for your mom,and fuck that cunt

Kek

Live in tokyo
dont know japanese girls are sluts
dates very hot girl for a year.
found out she cheated on me
made me feel like a cuck.
friends knew about it but didnt tell me. Dont talk to friends anymore

Did you at least get to suck a fart out of her asshole before her soul left her vessel and this planet once again? If not, I really don't understand why you didn't. She was brought to earth so you can suck a fart out of her butthole. If you missed your call this is What you should reply be sad about. Also, keep in mind you are the person somebody date a when they have nothing to lose; literally. She's gone now and its because you didn't ask if she was okay. You didn't push the walls to find the problem that you knew was there. It's too late and she could have still been here with you, providing love and licking your cock clean every night before bed. You fucked up, cuckboi. I hope your dreams are haunted as you never hold down a job due to paranoid thoughts and delusions. She's still around, just not physically. It's all in your head. You won't move on, there is no closure. Might as well become a trap and pretend you're her spirit so you can feel some relief.

Yeah. Looking back on our relationship, she was a complete bitch about everything. She can't function if she hasn't smoked weed that day, and she most recently started popping pain pills.

Fucking kek
You're right tho, should've pushed it,but I genuinely thought she was fine

I actually hope she ODs

You should have replied to the post, nigga. Your gf smartened up and realized shes not staying with somebody who won't take charge and reply to a "reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep"

It's all your fault and you should feel bad. As you're feeling bad, she's feeling good and full. Probably sore, too. Getting nigger dicked around after escaping the gravitational pull of a beta with a junkie mother. Kek she's living it up and you're depressed and on here. Fag. Also your mom didn't love you. She left this world before you, knowing you would suffer the way you do. What a selfish cunt. I wonder what you did to earn that. It doesn't just happen.

Anyway I'm going to Home Depot. In a few minutes, want a bag of dirt to eat?

Psycho ex cheated on me, lied about having cancer and took my money for medication. Drove me to the point of killing myself: my house was filled with garbage, I ate nothing but takeaway, drank a litre of whisky and smoked a pack of cigs a day for like 3 months after it ended. Then I got in contact with her again and it turns out she's pregnant and needs money for an abortion, I tell her to go fuck herself and a week later she apologizes for lying. After all this shit I'd had enough and decided to spread her nudes, to her family and now ex bf. Revenge feels good mang

It pissed me off she had the gall to even fucking ask. I was at a complete loss for words and she asked me in front of another guy who I was talking with at the time (we bumped into eachother by coincidence). I just stood there with my jaw dropped and the other guy yelled at her to gtfo. Then she looked at me like "really"? And I said "yea get away from me" and she started to cry.

Love it. Love it when there's still my cum in her mouth. Love snowballing. She loves it even more.

Poast

What happened?

Um, yeah. There is a lot to this story that is missing. I'm glad she got dick while you were sad. You're clearly beta if she had the balls to lie to you like that. Then ask you for the money to abort another man's child out of her vaginny. You suck the cum out of her pussy after she fucks other guys? Or does she just ask you as you get bitter and stomp your feet to be alone?

You were in Thailand, what did you expect?

>drops bottom and lady dick pops out
>lady dick pops out
>lady dick

Still got dem nudes?

Nice dubs, minty dick

hehehehehehehehehe

Falsely accused of rape.

>have friend 9 years ago
>lose contact with her
>meet her again 5 years ago
>we get really close
>best friends
>together 24/7
>we get really touchyfeely
>give her naked massages, sleep in the same bed all the time, shower together. she loves flirting in public and using me as her boytoy
>she keeps praising my penis size
>feel like fucking her, but don't push it, i LOVE flirting heavily more than sex
>used to it, I don't really mind it that way
>one night it gets weird
>she heavily insists on me staying at her place
>something's up
>i leave
>she texts me "You should have stayed. I wanted you to fuck me"
>go there next week
>she goes to bed in a gstring and cthru nightgown
>massage her, she asks me to spank her, gives me a hj
>we get to the sex part
>she yells no and stops
>awkward as fuck
>accuses me of raping her the next day
>none of our common friends talk to me anymore. Everybody knows, couldn't defend myself because I was away after it happened