23 average male

23 average male.
Did coke last night for the first time. Also got laid for the first time.
Ask me anything

Are you prepared to chase what you can't get again

coke is for beta fags. have fun being a beta fag for the rest of your life.

What was his name?

Coke or women?

Yes

How big was he?

I'll give it a try. Not sure when though, it's quite expensive for my living standards

Was it diet coke?

Getting laid for the first time at 23 isn't average, reject.
That must be why so many winners did it in the 80s, retarded child.

I don't take coke myself, but plenty of guys I work with do (finance business), and I've fucked chicks who were snorting it. Coke makes teenage girls even more annoying than they usually are. It's overrated.

Cool blog post. Literally no one asked about you, kid.

Gee why so defensive? Upset that not everyone thinks you're the shit because you got some nose candy and pussy? Get another decade or two behind you and you'll have some more perspective.

Thank you for taking your time and energy to participate in my thread

Maybe by 50 you will have a girlfriend and get to smoke weed. Yous one bad motherfucker, homie. Livin life to the fullest

>little kid gets pissy when no one cares about his life
>y-you're the young one
Hilarious.
You're welcome.

good job user. you managed to get pussy in your mid 20's and tried coke for first time. Now you have seen it all and are wise beyond your years. we all could learn from so much from your actions.

But why are you reddit spacing?

what?

Go back to your home site, tourist. You will NEVER be welcome here.

is that really the best you are able to come up? I feel sad for the girl who had to endure your autistic ass. I bet she vomited the next morning when she realized that she fucked the "odd fat" guy from office.

How is highschool going kids? Its pretty clear to an adult observer that you're both full of shit.

>Get another decade or two behind you and you'll have some more perspective.
This guy is the one who takes the oscar home, though. For a line so stupid, that only a kid with severe debilitations may think of it.

>I don't take coke myself, but plenty of guys I work with do (finance business), and I've fucked chicks who were snorting it.
The runner up. Although a very entertaining allrounder, with just the right amout of edge, this post is just missing some of that umph, some of that pure autism that flows through the other user.

Both of you did good, friends. I look forward to your future work

Holy shit, you're not even a native English speaker. The fact that you'll never be welcome here is confirmed.

Pic is you btw.

>FINANCE BUSINESS

Wow this thread is developing in miraculous ways, Sup Forums will never disappoint

lmao.

>pic related, its OP

>the assumption that telling you the truth makes someone a conservative
>reddit spacing
Yeah, you're done now.

Don't forget you're here forever

oh noe. fat weeb who got laid is trying to assert his dominance in internet. I am so scared that I dont know how to approach this situation. please dont abuse me. :(

Enjoy sex being terrible from now on.
You royally fucked up. Sex alone is amazing but sex on coke is just baller as fuck.
Since you're first time was on coke, from now on all sex is gunna seem like "mehh it's ok"

>:(
More proof. Thanks for that.

next step is trying it on MDMA.

there is literally no reason to format your posts like that unless you came from another website where you were used to formatting your posts like that before you ever got here

So what.

so it marks you as a redditor, a person who refuses to adhere to the native culture and insists on being a special snowflake
you're making yourself an easy target
but maybe you like that kind of thing

I bet you feel good now, you masculine man you. you showed me.

>whitekighting for another man because raised effeminate by single mommy
Fag.

you do realize that people are laughing at you?

Woah that's a pretty fresh insult bruh. How did you come up with it? Linking that pic to a b poster. How has no one thought of that already. You are a prophet.

>you do realize that ________?
More proof of being a faggot redditor born after 1995.

oh my god, are you serious

people are laughing at my anonymous shitposts

on Sup Forums

this is devastating
where do i go from here

much sarcasm
so irony

You're holding to the last straws of your confused need for personal identification as if your life depended on it. Go out, have a few beers, find a new hobby.

I get the feeling that someone from reddit has bullied you or fucked a girl that you had crush on. have you talked about it with your psychiatrist? it seems I have triggered your PTSD. just talk about it, this is your safespace.

You simply not smart enough to pull off the armchair psychologist routine.

Decade old memes always pwn when you're trying to shut someone up but you accidentally your brain

me no smart smart.

>stop pointing out that I was too stupid to understand the hypocrisy of my post before pressing submit!

Everyone is well aware.

I am only trying to speak your language. please I'm trying my hardest, as I normally dont speak retard.

>You simply not smart

There is no hypocrisy. I am replying to your old memes with more old memes. Hypocrisy would be if i didnt realise it. You should look into the art of composing coherent sentences though. It'll help you in your future greentext endevours. Because this one wasn't for the history books, brotendo.

wouldnt it be hypocritical if you were using them consciously?

Nice