Fun fact: anne frank's diary was full of pages about her masturbating and discovering her sexuality

fun fact: anne frank's diary was full of pages about her masturbating and discovering her sexuality

Other urls found in this thread:

siraaronrichards.imgur.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Funfact you masturbate to anime

I wonder if jewish women in hiding had nazi rape fantasies

1 in 3 right?

Should I care?

OY VEY ANOTHA SHOA 600,000,000,000 GORGILLION GAS CHAMBERS ALL WHITEYS FAULT

Including fantasies about a female friend she had pre hiding.

Her dad kept it all out of the initial publication

So which anime is it

her father really let himself go on that

he could have made millions in japan.

The complete and unabridged version was like op said. It's apparently mostly stuff that you'd expect us to have dealt with as teens, nothing out of the ordinary per se but for school purposes they cut it out of what's distributed there.

dipshit

Muh Irving
siraaronrichards.imgur.com/

>"There are little folds of skin all over the place, you can hardly find it. The little hole underneath is so terribly small that I simply can't imagine how a man can get in there, let alone how a whole baby can get out!"

"WHO READ MY DIARY! NEEEEIN

>"until I was 11 or 12, I didn't realise there was a second set of labia on the inside, since you couldn't see them. What's even funnier is that I thought urine came out of the clitoris."

Fapping..... go on...

>"In the upper part, between the outer labia, there's a fold of skin that, on second thought, looks like a kind of blister. That's the clitoris."

>"When you're standing up, all you see from the front is hair. Between your legs there are two soft, cushiony things, also covered with hair, which press together when you're standing, so you can't see what's inside."

Fun Fact.

Eveything that was writen in the diary was wirtten by a man untelated to the family after the war.

The family had a very quite court case to try and get some of the money from the diary and lost with the man proving he wrote it. But hay don't take my word, look it up yourself. Iv given just enough info foe you to do so.

>"“PS. I forgot to mention the important news that I’m probably going to get my period soon. I can tell because I keep finding a whitish smear in my panties.”

*unrelated

just to be clear,no offense.

>foe.
your odviously a nigger.

well she was ugly af so she really didn't even have a choice but to bate

True, they removed it because it was deemed to be a bit too vulgar for the target audience

Though there are still doubts about the whole diary anyway

I just came. Thanks pardner.

She even played with the thought of sucking Adolfs wiener for her freedom. She wrote a racy letter to him but he never responded.

>"I'd like to ask Peter whether he knows what girls look like down there. I don't think boys are as complicated as girls. You can easily see what boys look like in photographs or pictures of male nudes, but with women it's different. In women, the
genitals, or whatever they're called, are hidden between their legs. Peter has probably
never seen a girl up close. To tell you the truth, neither have I. Boys are a lot easier.
How on earth would I go about describing a girl's parts? I can tell from what he said
that he doesn't know exactly how it all fits together. He was talking about the
"Muttermund," [* cervix], but that's on the inside, where you can't see it. Everything's
pretty well arranged in us women. Until I was eleven or twelve, I didn't realize there was a second set of labia on the inside, since you couldn't see them. What's even funnier is that I thought urine came out of the clitoris. I asked Mother one time what
that little bump was, and she said she didn't know. She can really play dumb when
she wants to!

fun fact: anne frank did of typhus, partially caused by the british and american attacks on german trains that were attempting to bring supplies to the camp

i love you jesus christ

>""Whenever I get my period (and that's only been three times), I have the
feeling that in spite of all the pain, discomfort and mess, I'm carrying around a sweet secret. So even though it's a nuisance, in a certain way I'm always looking forward to the time when I'll feel that secret inside me once again."

died