Can anyone find a flaw with this album without using buzzwords like "Reddit" or "nu male"...

Can anyone find a flaw with this album without using buzzwords like "Reddit" or "nu male"? Pro tip you can't it's objectively the best rap album of the decade.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8DK8TkP0DzM
youtube.com/watch?v=VpRpzvV7K2s
youtube.com/watch?v=xtIr8k4eC7o
youtube.com/watch?v=JRJzNmrhf5I
youtube.com/watch?v=1Wl3rM3AlC0
youtube.com/watch?v=A7_0vcjN-4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Corny lyrics, melodically boring and irritating voices

Theres a reason their fanbase is comprised of what you already mentioned. This is music for teenagers

Reddit the Jews

This is just as buzzwordy and subjective as the terms OP used.

RTJ1 and RT3 are better.

Also "stick your tongue up in my ass"

i just find it a bit boring desu, and that's as someone who likes killer mike and el-p (including r.a.p. music, which is great)

Love Again is horrible.

el-p is the most overrated hip-hop producer after nujabes and j-dilla

>raps in one song about killing innocent people because fuck it
>raps in another song complaining cops harass and don't treat him nicely

come on, man

Maybe someone here can enlighten me: I love music, all kinds of music, I really enjoy most of what I hear in some way.
I haven't really explored hiphop or rap yet though, not for any particular reason, just haven't yet.
But lately Kendrik Lamar's 'Humble' gets played a lot on the radio, and I absolutely _hate_ it. Seems so empty, and that 'holla holla holla' in the background just pisses me off.
Am I missing something? It gets played 3-4 times a day, are they just trying to push it until people think they like it?
And where do I go if I want to check if rap and/or hiphop music is something for me? I have been exposed to very little.

Check out something from every hip hop scene/era

Eventually you will get into most hip hop

Also i agree, humble, and kendrick in general, is trash

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8DK8TkP0DzM

check out this album. its short.

Ok. What do you like? Some starting points to start dwelling are always nice to have.
Will do, cheers.

came here to post this

But op this is the best rap album of the decade

Boring production, lyrics, flow, its literally Target-core. Gangsta Boo was the only good part of it.

Juicy J did MBDTF with Stay Trippy and it was better/more entertaining on every level

Only white boys enjoy this album beginning to end.

They're saying "hol' up, bitch", not 'holla' f a m

Of course its subjective, and it's not "Buzzwordy"

RTJ3 is a watered-down version of RTJ2

that being said, their debut album is best

Check out Deltron 3030, best hip hop album IMO. Humble just got hyped up because it was the first single he dropped for DAMN.

(You)

I like del but he gets on my nerves

>j-dilla is overrated
You... actually aren't wrong. Dying young must be such an easy break.

try MF DOOM, he is the end all be all for pasty internet nerds who aren't that into rap

very interesting opinion, hope its genuine rather than bait. OP should start with Juicy J's Blue Dream and Lean mixtape :)

Not bait at all, it's the highest point that pop rap has ever reached

>Y O U R A P P E R S D O O D O O

Am I wrong here?

T H I S

Nah nigga that shit SLAPS, OMM

wew

>video has more than 10,000 views on jewtube
>that makes it "reddit"

Okay guys.

I think the biggest problem is definitely the repetitive melodies. Listening to these albums the whole way through is painful because you can't tell when a new fucking song begins it's all the same

This is the actual best current rap duo

Yeah humble is a bit weak, but don't write off Kendrick Lamar just because of that one song. Listen to To Pimp A Butterfly, it is pretty different to your average hip-hop album and is great

Humble's shit. One of his worst songs, he probably shat it out in a few hours to make a single.

youtube.com/watch?v=VpRpzvV7K2s

youtube.com/watch?v=xtIr8k4eC7o

Even then, he's not THAT good as far as rap goes. Try Ka's last album, Honor Killed The Samurai, for god tier lyricism with deep implications:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRJzNmrhf5I

More upbeat, Outkast's Aquemini:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Wl3rM3AlC0

If you want something completely different, with the rapper just talkin' shit, here:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7_0vcjN-4c

You aren't missing anything. Rap is garbage and only braindead niggers and wannabe whites enjoy it.

Thanks bruhs, I'll make sure to check it all out.

"Stick your tongue up in my ass" was the worst Gangsta Boo has ever done. She's the worst of the album by far.

MBDTF is pop music trash that was bad when it released, and has since aged horribly. If Pitchfork didn't give it a 10 you would have forgotten about it years ago.

The whole album is drenched in autotune like a Shamwow in the middle of the ocean.

Lmao

The hooks are uninteresting, so are most of the vocal samples. Killer Mike's too corny, and El-P sounds half asleep.

Really enjoyed that one, thanks again!

How is that the worst she's ever done when raunchy sex lyrics have literally been her shtick since she was brought on with Three 6 Mafia?

Elaborate please this is a really interesting idea

t. underage faggot

his early stuff is incredible - but after fantastic damage its definitely overrated

>Can anyone find a flaw with this album
How many live instruments were used, rather than being sampled?

>strange music
im alright thanks

pasta