Celebrity WWYD thread

Celebrity WWYD thread.

>replies get replies

>replies get replies
Who comes up with these retarded (((rules))) all the time?

She looks like a high class prostitute. I'd easily tie her down and do more than fuck her, make her give me a boobjob and I'd slap her thick ass all around, make sure I get my money's worth.

Such a fucking dirty slut but damn if I wouldn't pin her down and rape her asshole

Fuck her utterly senseless. Rip that bikini off, grab those tits, pin her down and pound her raw until I'm completely drained.

Sweet love making, pumping her cunt with my seed every day

I'm getting into fetish territory here but fuck it.

I'd kidnap Keira Knightley and lock her up in my basement, I'd inject her with a liquid as she screams and cries for me not to do it and let her go.

Next thing she knows she feels a tingling in her chest, she looks down to see her breasts begin to grow, increasing cups size after cup size.

She screams and begs for me to make it stop while I rub my cock on her bare belly, her swelling tits teasing my cock head as her now H cups rip through her dress.

Is it true, watches at $ 0?

I would make her pole dance for new until I get hard and then watch as she walks towards me, dropping to her knees blowing me until I cum in her mouth

I don't know where you heard that, but it's probably not true.

aaand time to abandon thread
also, thats natalie portman

Ariel winter only recently turned 18, how old is she in this picture. I ain't trying to catch the feds.

Fuck, I don't know where I would begin with Ariel, having her suck my cock so it slides between her tits maybe... tit fuck her until my cock is throbbing. Give her asshole a good ramming until I pull out and shove it into her pussy to cum inside and breed

She's 19

In that case I'd mount her sexy hips and dig my fingers into her belly, tickling her all around, then dig my fingers into her armpits, tickling her while I watch her big tits bounce as she tries to break free.

I'd force her boney ass into a shipping crate and send her back to whatever third-world country she crawled out of. Preferably without any air holes.

I'd kidnap her like she was kidnapped in 10 Cloverfield Lane and keep her as a tickle slave.

I'd suck milk right from her big tits given then chance

take her to my basement and facefuck her every day as hard as i can!

Full-time sex slave, and would parade her around in public collared and leashed like a dog while blasting her music for everyone to hear.

Jew girls should be fucked to death.

Kidnapping and forced, humiliating and degrading transformations are hot as hell.

I'd have a whole lab stocked with a few hundred celebrities to experiment on with fucked-up new serums and shit.