Steelers run by liberal Rooney and Heinz Ketchup co. Obamas a fan of them

>Steelers run by liberal Rooney and Heinz Ketchup co. Obamas a fan of them.

>Steeler fans: out of work blue collar whites who lost jobs because of NAFTA. They helped elect Trump

>Patriots: Run by conservative owner and led by conservative coach/QB. All 3 votes for Trump.

>Patriot fans: Stereotypical Starbucks drinking, gay mafia supporting liberals. Panties all in bunch because Brady/Bellichick/Kraft voted Trump.

Who is a liberal or conservative to cheer for today?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinz_Tomato_Ketchup
mobile.nytimes.com/redirect?to-mobile=https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/26/business/dealbook/kraft-and-heinz-to-merge.html?_r=0&referer=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself

wtf I hate the steelers more now

Nice try nig

U think steeler fans are gonna march tomorow after they get raped

Patriot fans are the most conservative parts of New England. The liberal female starbucks drinking Clinton voters happen not be to be huge Patriots fans.

LOL. Patriot fans liberal? Hahahaahahahah.

How can you not be a fan of Heinz Ketchup you godless commie faggot?

>New England
>not liberal

I personally do not pick sports teams based on political affiliation.

Because Heinz isn't made in USA anymore they got bought out by Brazilian company, so did kraft company that makes hunts. Commie libtard Warren Buffet owns part of the newly merged company too.

>Sup Forums is so mentally ill they literally cannot imagine a part of their life not being based on their tribalistic ties to political parties
This is deplorable
The worst kind of human filth

I just got a warning for just having trump in my post in another thread and this thread is still here?

Congrats, you made me look up the truth you lying 12 year old.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinz_Tomato_Ketchup

You failed the kiddy filter, humans are animals

not sports

>citing Wikipedia

mobile.nytimes.com/redirect?to-mobile=https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/26/business/dealbook/kraft-and-heinz-to-merge.html?_r=0&referer=

Watch that edge there m8
>lol why is murder illegal humans r just aminals xD

>fake news

Yes it is sports because it's about what team you should root for

This is sports not politics. Sports is about blindly following but politics should be about ideas and dialogue (anything but blind loyalty). The us vs. them mentality is the essence of what is wrong with America.

Nice try OP. Obama loves Da Burrs

that's just the collages and cities.everywhere else is 95% white conservative you just don't notice them because of how loud the libs are.