I made a 13 year old girl fall in love with me on kik. I regret it and I want to end it without breaking her heart...

I made a 13 year old girl fall in love with me on kik. I regret it and I want to end it without breaking her heart. What to do?

Kill yourself

Alright, you got my attention.

Fucking end your self

Nothing is worth it

Fuck life

Ha ha ha.. user.

Break it off and hope she doesn't kill herself. 'Cause they'll come after you if she does

Post screenshots?

She lives in America and I live in Europe. She already sent me nudes, not to mention a video of her masturbating. Anyway, it's gotten really deep and I want to break up with her without ruining her life

Tell her it was just a prank. The send pics to her entire family if you can.

I dont think thats a good idea

Well prepare to get v&

Ghost her

care to share? we know she's 18 really

To be fair, if you wanted good ideas, you shouldn't have come to /b

so how old did you say you were?

Is it true, watches at $ 0?

want to know how i know you're LARPing?

well now you gotta share it

What's her kik

She is actually 12, gonna turn 13 in a few days. I dont know why we got this far, but I want to end it as soon as possible. Im 20 btw, and here is another pic

post contact, ill take over

Post all you faggot before mods come

she's not 12, OP is fucking with us

>lol look guise these are totally legit and i sure didn't just learn about Tails this weekend!

Interesting.. Keep posting for further analysis of the situation.

One last pic for you faggots. Now give me some advice

Post video

Depends how old are you

break her heart, it doesn't matter. she'll bounce back. she'll have the next 20 years of her life dedicated to beta cuck males not trying to hurt her feelings while handing over all their hard-earned cash on the latest bullshit she wants.

you gotta do what's best for you, don't be the first or second guy in her life to parade around her without a backbone. jesus

>be me
>being a summerfag and a youngfag
>be virgin
>try to get nudes from girls
>fail
>ask OP for her kik
pls

I'll talk to her, I was in that situation once.

he said he's 20..

milk her for as long as you want. you're never going to meet her in real life why should you care. shes 12, she'll get over it in a week

also she doesn't love you. she's trying to control you by saying she loves you.

looks like it's working

Mods

I already sent her dick pics which also shows my face, so that would be dangerous.
Do it yourself faggot, its easier than you'd think

just dump all noods

told u - pass her over to me

First I need her kik, trust me when I say 13 year olds fall hard for someone really quick and she'll probably think something is wrong with her for the rest of her life if you just cut off all communication.

Why would I do that? This girl is emotionally attached to me.

Im not giving her kik to anyone

What's with the ''mods'' thing. You can't know If I'm actually 14.

You're fucked now OP

You leave her and she'll come looking for you, or she'll stay long enough to realise you're garbage when she's older

Either way you're fucked and wasting your time on a 13 yo who's going to be dicked by someone else when she turns legal making you remain a virgin fag anyway.

stop giving faggots like that (you)s

what's she going to do? tell her parents? what are her parents going to do? call the cops?

If the cops come, their entire lives get drama up the shit hole. they have to fill out reports, her friends know, her neighbors know. At school, she'll be called a slut.

The most that will happen is her dad or one of her friends will call you and say they've called the police and that they're going to bust you.

but that's not going to happen.

they're going to have a talk with their daughter, ground her and take away her Internet devices for like 2 months. nothing will happen to you, besides your broken heart (?)

Her kik is janethekillerx

And op is known as brad sellan

Cx thanks me later!!

but u arent

You're just a massive faggot and its easy to see you're underage. You're also asking for CP. I reported you anyways.

GIVE US MORE NUDES TY

i knew i saw these pics before lmao.

OP is a faggot and stole pics from tor sites. move along everyone

She's already saving money for my plane ticket, and wants me to fly there on the day she turns 16

Just stop responding to things. Disappear, that's why I do.

I was asking for her kik...

She's 13, after a month of crying she'll move onto her next teen crush and forget you.

Madafucker! You son of a bitch I'm going to jail because I just Open this shit

And you think her parents are going to allow this? Kek 23 yo dude dating their 16 yo daughter

Do that bullshit "It's not you it's me" and "Can we just be friends? You're a great girl but I don't want to commit yet because you're too young. :( I'll wait for you and see"
Trust me I was a 12 year old girl once. Talk to her like another human being and don't break it off too quickly.

Look guys, the pics are legit, I just wanted nudes from a minor which is pretty fucked up. I dont like her at all, but now Im forced to talk to her all the time since Im afraid she might use the pictures I sent her against me

In hopes of nudes from 12 year olds. I just hope you get banned even though this is fake.

does her name begin with b? and surname d?

>obvious degenerate
>don't want to break her heart

what the fuck do you care? you're already a piece of shit for going after her, what does it matter at this point?

bastard?

they're not. you're a LARPing faggot who went to one of the tor sites. unless you posted them on there yourself which i guess is possible

I dont really care what you think, but I still havent got any useful advice

killing yourself is your best option

what alternatives are you expecting?

we're either going to tell you to stop doing what you're doing, post nudes, or kill yourself.

or I guess you could just stick with it for another 5 years and marry her...? but you probably don't want that.

This, as long as you didn't share too much personal details she probably won't know where you are. At a certain point the resources it takes to go after people become to much to make it worth it.

no you havent gotten the advice you want to hear. people have given you advice for your fantasy story. you seem to be waiting for white knight advice which probably wont come because you're on fucking Sup Forums. maybe go ask reddit for advice that might be more your speed

Ans we still didn't have an yseful pic!

Then you dug your own grave, she's gonna be insecure for the rest of her life if you don't keep this up, and either way, it's illegal so good luck with that.

this. post nudes

ghost her lol

Agree

THIS IS A FAG TRAP ROLEPLAYING!!!!!!!!!

She only knows which country Im from, and how I loom like
I only came to Sup Forums because I know one of you fuckers has been in the same situation

wait...

then you have fucking nothing to worry about...

just stop fucking talking to her.

Don't listen to this idiot... she's not going to be insecure "for the rest of her life", that's retarded. She's going to be insecure for a few months and when she matures she'll look back on this and realize she was being naive as fuck. Girls are weak, women are strong.

send her a vagina pic and say you were always a women.

summery :^^^)
You'll be fine as long as you didn't save it, at least as long as your country's govt. isn't too retarded

>I only came to Sup Forums because I know one of you fuckers has been in the same situation
debatable.

most people in this situation are there because they want to be.

you on the other hand, are fucking retarded.

Just stop talking to her idiot. Block her. If you were dumb enough to tell her your full name... lol good luck bud

Are you sure about that? Should I just stop talking to her?

You don't even live in her continent, how could she possibly fuck your life up?

If this is real and your not baiting us, don't message her for a few days so you can fake your death and message her say your a family member going through your phone, and that you died in a car accident or some shit. If she's 13 she'll probably belive it.

YES YOU FUCKING RETARD HOW IS THIS SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND

I guess you are right. I think I will just block her

You don't understand teenage girls at all do you. If this guy were to stop talking to her she would think she wasn't good enough, especially with her being attached, and then she'd probably worry about her body. Insecurities aren't just a one time thing, it'll make her look in the mirror and remember the time when he basically removed himself from her life and she'd want to change herself.

If your a euro why even go for an american grill
Dont you guys got 14yo as your aoc

Thats not possivle. We agreed to keep our "relationship" a secret

probably the same fuckers that have been telling you to keep going. what did you expect to happen?

you got nudes from an underage girl. wow that shit doesn't happen every day of the week! nothing is going to happen to you, you massive faggot. the FBI has better things to do than look in some foreign country for some guy who sent a dick pick to an underage girl. contrary to popular belief the FBI does not spend all their manpower investigating CP

rolling for this
great advice tbh

That's some pure evilness

Just tell her you really dont think you can maintain such a long distance relationship or something. Maybe tell her you think she deserves better. Be a real fag about it

sorry but those tits are pretty big for a 12 yr

>
I laughed. She'd probably call the cops and report him, 13 year olds aren't as stupid as they were back then.

She's already planning our future and shit. Cutting ties with her all of a sudden would do a lot of harm I think

That's why you say you aka family member read through the messages and thought that you were great friends and that you ought to know that you died

every girl feels like this.

what the fuck is the difference if OP stops being a degenerate and stops talking to her?

for fucks sake she's 13 she'll get over it and likely forget the whole thing even happened in a years time

Simpe. Tell her you got a police warning because they have seen your conversations, and tell her to talk to you when she is legal.