Can we discuss how fucking great this album is?

Can we discuss how fucking great this album is?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Qyh2wa4A!N-InYCxdXiEregxLOT3dsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah it's pretty dang good.

A bit long, but I really enjoyed it. Solid comeback, a good classic "indie" sound without being too unoriginal

mega.nz/#F!Qyh2wa4A!N-InYCxdXiEregxLOT3dsw

fucking top tier album and its easily aoty. i have no idea how its been knocked down to a 3.60 from 3.99 on rym

i was surprised that it was good
when i listened to it and heard good sounds
and some of the lyrics were good
all in all it was a good time

People always seem to downvote more obscure things that end up highly rated on the chart.

Because RYM is notorious for being a shitty ass battleground between contrarians, metalheads, and people who rate like regular fucking human beings.

When this album first came out only FTW fans knew about it because it had been so long and no major publications had picked up on the fact that it was being released. I was one of the first 100 to rate it when it had a 4.06.

It fell because people are cunts and have shitty taste in indie pop

its a shame desu. i wish it got more recognition because its literally the best thing ive heard in years.

You're right. RYM is only really useful for cataloging your own shit. This album is really good.

That cover made me think it was math rock or prog rock and it's just indie rock

Great? It's better than a lot of stuff that's being churned out but it's nothing terribly special. Shame this wasn't their 2004 release as I think they would have been much more accessible with this.

As much as i fucking love this album I don't know why everyone likes the cover so much.

>not on spotify

into the trash it goes

it literally is on spotify though
also >spotify

Why don't you keep a local collection of music?

But it is on spotify user.

It's fantastic
What's your favourite song from it? Mine is probably Controlling the Sea

controlling the sea or driving under the influence of loneliness 2bh lad

I like the second track the most.

a season underground probably
but controlling the sea is the best album opener i've heard in a good while

>muh 100 first voters
fuck off, you're part of the problem

Should I relisten to it? I didn't get the hype compared to the first one which was a masterpiece imo.

I mean that not in a contrarian way, but the fact that the reason why the album is even on the chart is that the only people who knew about it at first were fans of FTW

Yeah do it. It's an enjoyable indie pop record.

i would personally recommend relistening. however i realized that it was absolutely amazing on the first listen.

It's not you fucking negros. What kind of 3rd world country do you fucks live in?

americucks btfo