Weed around the world

Weed around the world,
What do we all pay for our weed in difrent countrys?
205 $/Oz - Toronto Canada

Other urls found in this thread:

sagecannabis.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu_sJqbwglQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

$21/oz - South Africa. I smoke a half a pound a week. And yes if weed is this cheap it's very addictive. I literally blaze every where in public.

No you don't faggot stfu

I pay 40$ for 1/8th in NC but normally it's more because no one here uses scales and they just compensate by being slightly over weight

$50-60 an eighth,

and like $350-400ish for an oz of nugs in green bay

I do lmao. Our University even has a blaze corner(student made, not official), where us students go to blaze at. I'm serious as well.

£150 schwag
£200 mids
£250 dank
Manchester - England

God man that's awful it's way cheaper here

>half pound a week
You would have to be inhaling it at every opportunity you could, and it would have to be mostly stem weight. Also, to be able to do that, it would have to be very shitty weed.

I pay $220/oz or 10/g in NE for the good stuff. 180/oz for bad stuff

WITNESSED THESE QUINTS

lol, and that's getting a deal on it too for an eighth.

strangers try for $60-65.
and this fucking city dries up a lot too.

praise the quints

check'd

Checked

This is an ultimate truth

No you don't have to inhale at every chance, this is out door grown from Swaziland. It's not too high thc. I've smoked already 5g In the last 48 hours mate. I've gone out clubbing, driven as well, once you've done this for long enough you have a tolerance. And by the way I'm using a bong as well to not waste :)

210 for an ounce here in Columbia Missouri. Best part is my next door neighbor is my dealer so I can just walk up and get it

CHECK IT OUTTT

Half a pound is 200+ grams...

Usually around 40$/ 1/4 ounce
Montreal,Canada

Checked. Also just paid $20 for This did I get ripped off?

Half a pound a week. that's about 200g's roughly. im going to call bs.

Fuck me I thought it was 24g. I'm baked mate sorry.

Ha epic roll but you're a bitch if you don't think someone can smoke a half lb a week
Or maybe you've never had friends to share with

$200/oz
Arkansas

You smoke about an ounce a week, friend.

use to get an 8 for 45 in alabama/georgia, had to quit :(

That's fucked up man down here loud good weed is like 10-15$ a g and if you buy in oz it's like 200$

Hamilton ohio here, little north of cincinnati. Prices all over the place, it just depends who you know and how retarded and willing you are to pay for over priced weed.

Reg (shit dry brown weed with seeds and stems)= 20 an eighth, 30 a quarter, 90 a bag

Mids= dont exist anymore. Where the fuck did mids go?

Loud (good quality cannabis in general) 40 to 50 an eighth, halfbay 140 to 175, a bag 225 to 300 +

Damn here in the south medicinal quality stuff is only $10/g

70 an oz in colorado. Have a med card. My dispensary gives me one 50 oz a month.

Dont even think about moving out here

Jk all are welcome

Ahh i miss ohio. I smoked all the mids

Every time you burn weed, it's wasted. Learn to vapourize and then eat the AVB.

Also, $60 CAD for medicinal dispensary weed. Toronto, Canada.

A quarter oz, that is.

Who gives a fuck about weed? It's a waste of money.

From my guy I get pretty good bud for 10 $/g -New York

Dude what? Good quality?

30$ per 2g.... fucking virginia.

I used to pay about $400 for a 1/4 lb wholesale. Long time ago. Growing your own legally is the way to go. Easy and fun. AND NOW IT'S LEGAL.

Wtf. Those mother fuckers need to trim their buds better. Fuck all that leaf unless the sugar leaves are super frosty

Was thinking of visiting next year. where is the best places to go as in recreational?

Usually $300/Oz here, (NH) but I don't have any complaints because I get VERY good stuff.
I used pay a little less but it wasn't nearly as good.

$120 an oz in Saskatoon Saskatchewan for some very good weed

Im from mexico and i just pay $50 pesos so thats like 2 dollars(a few cents more) and its a lot of weed like 1 week blazing every time i can

That's about 450 joints a week, 64 joints a day given a 7 day week. I gotta call bullshit. A half ounce a week maybe, not a half pound.

I pay around $120/oz in Idaho but I also have a good connection. Normal prices are more like 180-250

$420/Oz. The irony.

Only has a single toke from every joint. the rest of the time he uses as fashion prop

Boston medical marijuana patient here
I goto
sagecannabis.org/
I get their "pre-roll special" (up to 3-1g cones for 8$ each)
3.5g is usually 45$
My personal favorite strain there is the ChuckOG

It's not hard to smoke that much in a week. There was a period where I was getting $70 ozs of brick and I was smoking probably two ounces a week not even trying. If he's talking shitty Africa weed I believe it

nigger dont smoke weed
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu_sJqbwglQ

About 175-200 an oz here in Michigan. But I don't buy top shelf.

>they just compensate by being slightly over weight

How dare you defy the quints

Live in NC 1/8th are 35 in my area and almost everyone I know has a scale

please stop speaking

Fuck me 400-500/oz in PL. It isn't a jk. Not if I was a regular smoker, but yeah, that's the cost of the devil's hay

~8/gram for flower, ~35-40/gram for shatter for me in canada

120$ / oz Maritimes

Montevideo, Uruguay.
Here cost about 70 euros an ounce at this time of year, something of good quality. Supposedly next month begins the sale in pharmacies. Here it's legal have 4 female plants at home.

180$ High Grade
160$ Outdoor
New Brunswick, Canada

My closest friend sells bud and both my siblings smoke so I have easy access to weed.
8th-40 (Loud,Good Weed)
20 or less for mids
Oz of loud- 250 or more.

Georgia. Preferably the Atlanta area. You get offered bud by random niggas all the time. Only place Ive gotten good weed in public is Little Five points. Which is hipster epicenter an decent food.

When they legalized weed in Colorado on November 6, 2012 everything changed in Texas. It used to be the standard prices, $20 a gram, $50-60 an eighth, $100-110 a quarter and $300-400 an oz, depending on how dank and how tight you were with the dealer. You could find some shitty ditch beaner weed that they smash together with metal plates while its drying so it's very compact. The worst shit you can imagine, but was like $100 an oz.

Early 2013 price started to drop and quality has skyrocketed. Lots of stuff comes from Colorado, the beaners quit growing (they switched to fentanyl) and I pay $200 an oz for some pretty good shit.

AAA sativa for $10/g.

And that's just street weed.

>Fucking love Canada

20 g
50 1/8
65-100 1/4
200-300 oz
2k-4k lb
All equal quality

Just depends on where you are and who you know

Oh and this is Arkansas

>speaking
you forget we on a japaknees animay website
i cannot speaj

>Single toke from a joint
A man of high class

The netherlands:
5€/gram for Thai (Dirt weed)
10€/gram for good stuff (actual green weed)
15€/gram for really good stuff
18€/gram for Isolator hasj (this is really dusty, really sticky)

2oz != 8oz
There's a 4x difference

Where abouts user?

$90 1/2 oz Brampton Canada

6 to 15 euros for a gram in the Netherlands