What's the most interesting fact you know about space?

What's the most interesting fact you know about space?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nu_sJqbwglQ
youtu.be/SaxFyrw5JhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's flat

Most of what is around you is space.

If the theory of an infinite multiverse is true, it does not necessarily mean that a universe exists for all possibilities at a subatomic level.

How many numbers are between 2 and 3? Infinite, right? But 4.0 is not one of them, nor is 55, or 79.

Basically this means that just because there are infinite parallel universes does not mean that OP isn't still a raging faggot in any of 'em

Jadzia Dax.

Everything in it has a quantum attachment to you. Every single molecule that exists in the entire universe.

kek

It's full of spaceniggers.

mind blown

dat gravitational lensing

I'm quantum attached to Trump's sperm? Tremendous. #MAGA

You sir. Just won the Internet! Well play, good sir. Well played.

In all possibilities. O.p. is still a faggot

P(samefag) = 1

try again

That it doesnt exist.

Yes, actually everyone and everything it's attached to Trumps sperm on a quantum level

even Muslims?

most likely quantum fluctuations led to it(all) by condensing energy into a kind of mass, which was not violating planck constant. literally out of nothing.

I suppose it's only sort of space related, but pic related is a pallasite, i type of meteorite with large olivine crystals and a metallic matrix. I think it's beautiful.

there is a 100.00% probability of sentient life out there

it is safe

Liquid is the most common state of matter on Earth.
The irony is it is the least common state of matter in the universe.

it is very spacious.

Say what?

Well, at the surface at least. Thank you for the correction!

that no one can hear you scream there

Somewhere out there there's another version of b filled with wwyd/rate my cock/would you titty fuck my mother threads and the space niggers are calling each other summer fags there too.

The average distance between two galaxies is pretty much the distance between my dreams, hopes, happiness and me.

That if you scale down the sun to the size of a grain of sand of 1 mm, the nearest star than sits at a distance of 30 km

Even among infinite universes there are constants.

OP being a raging homosexual is a constant.

There is no gravity in space.

opposite universe. the place is called `defined´ (/y).

in 100 billion years, all the galaxies outside our local group will have disappeared beyond the light horizon

Niggers can be found only in one place in a whole Universe. Earth.

There is no place in the entire universe that has no gravity,you daft fucker

Saturn has rings because it was married to Jupiter. But Saturn then divorced Jupiter so now it's 4.34 AU away.

liquit ≠ water

Took you that long to google first, eh.

>moon
>Mars
>Venus
>your mom

They all have gravity.

There are more stars in our galaxy than atoms in the universe

topkek

Yes. Everyone. Everything. All of it. Even the Russians and Jews.

Higgs Field

what a comforting thought

hand in hand, we can live together...

Out of all the galaxies in the universe, out of all the solar systems in the galaxy, and out of all the planets in the solar system.

I got stuck on the planet with niggers.

What...
B8 me up and call me a piece of bitch trash; that shit's retarded.

Umm... that's like saying there are more hands than fingers.

Will somebody explain the appeal of WWYD threads? The answer is always just an elaborate description of the sex they would have, kek. Any lurkers of these threads explain just why they like them?

>>Pic Unfamiliar

you're special huh?

There are supervoids millions/billions of light years across that astronomers/astrophysicists can't explain.

There's lots of it ....interesting but true

I pray to allah that this is bait

This was supposed to be a thread. I'm on mobile.

space is a nigger. I knew that did you?
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu_sJqbwglQ

There were more gay cock's in Muhammad's ass than there are atoms in the universe.
>the more you know

My pussy is more interesting than outer space. youtu.be/SaxFyrw5JhM

shooped

Just checked is real

>bootes void

The universe and our brains are one in the same.

nah thats just op's moms asshole

55 Cancri e (about 40 light years away) is made out of diamond

Is that like globes of sea water, ice, then fresh water?

Also, aliens could be us from the future, gone back in time to help start what we are today and what we will become to help ourselves be what we are today over and over and over and over and over and over and over with no purpose, no beginning, no end. Once far enough into the infinity that we ourselves seem to be the only things ejecting through the unknown. At a point which little is left unknown but the scraps of mysteries shrouded among our past. THE END. Unless there is some crazy shit going down in alt dimensions. As a kid I speculated a lot about God and why he left us. I've always believed there has to be a god, rather a thinking being created this shit around us then non being roks n shet.. and thought about how god went about his discoveries of the universe and so on. First the atoms, and his own projects and trials till he discovered planets and stars and so on till the day life happened and he was like DAMN. And now at this point we're like atoms to whatever he's come up with by now.

same pic dipshit

That's the same picture with a different filter

Space Fact: space is fucking stupid.

You realise that one of those pics are exactly the same as the other except one is lighted and zoomed in?

ayy lmao

whew lad

Quantum Entanglement

The universe will eventually only consist of isolated galaxies whose light cones will never intercept another galaxy. The CMB will be too diffuse to detect. Any life that evolves at this point will truly believe they are completely isolated and only their galaxy exists. And it may as well, seeing as they could never reach another one. They won't know about the origin of the universe, or galaxy evolution. They will develop theories similar to General Relativity and Quantum Field Theory. They will never have cosmology. They will never know the truth that we know now.

Only thing organized religion got correct. We were created in "god's image" but what we fail to realize, is that we are far smaller than what that being might consider a subatomic particle. Just a fraction of a fraction in it's existence, yet our little blue marble is serving it's purpose like the cells in our own bodies serve theirs. We don't cry when a cell dies, yet it could be someone's entire universe.

That's so cool. There's a pile of rocks outside my house that look like asteroids. Omg asteroids and th rocks outside my house are the same thing.

Not the same guy and that may be true but models rendered to view galactic super clusters, do in fact look like that

Are you assuming that new galaxies are never born?
And where does all the radiation go? That's a whole lot of energy to just disappear.

Around 5000 years ago God made all the planets, stars, galaxies, people, and animals in about seven days. With a day off to drink brewskis with his angels Bros. No nigger aliens though. Damn gray skins.

The mantle and outer core are completely liquid so you are still correct.

They were at one point. Same as you. We are all clumps of stardust wandering aimlessly on a large rock in space orbiting a ball of fire near the edge of a galaxy spiraling around a supermassive black hole which is currently on a collision course with another galaxy roughly 2x its size.

They are coming...

That's the kinda stuff that intrests me, it's weird how such a massive section of space can just be empty like that. 330 million light years across, our entire Milky Way galaxy is only 100,000.

kek

There are more stars in the universe than there are atoms

Knock this bullshit off!

thats the same picture u fucking moron

Stop right there, cuntnugget

According to Neil degrasse Tyson the universe's expansion will reach a point where light can't reach other travel between stars. We are talking trillions of years in the future. One of his fears is that some great mystery has slipped over the stellar horizon and we are missing a huge piece to understanding the universe.

thefuck you faggot, it's not flat. In the flat earth model, space doesn't exist!

I always thought the concept of a Boltzmann brain was interesting.

You must suck at those "spot the difference" pics, it's obviously 2 diff pics.

who's brain? Not yours faggot

>jaden smith pls

I haven't heard that one yet. I'd like to hear his whole explanation. I'll keep my suspicions.

They say that in space no body can hear a scream (you can't make sounds in space) but then how can there be a big bang?

No new galaxies will form at this point. The radiation gets redshifted so much that it essentially carries to power to transmit.

It is due to cosmic inflation. The zero point energy of empty space itself (often interpreted as inherent quantum instability) is physically pushing everything in the universe apart. The effect doesn't show near to strong gravitational objects such as galaxies because the ZPE is pretty weak.So galaxies will stay together.

The dust and gas that makes up the intergalactic medium will not be dense enough to resist expansion, so it will be pushed apart before any new galaxies can form.

I've already camed

Yeah, there's not a lot of material to be read about them, but I definitely agree.