I think I like indie again. What other indie hits have I missed this decade?

I think I like indie again. What other indie hits have I missed this decade?

Are these Car Seat Headrest people any good after this album, or am I fooled again by the lofi meme?

I like teens of denial it's their best album anyone who disagrees with me is just a hipster

The other poster is obviously a shithead

Teens of Denial is great and How To Leave Town is great, and all the other material is inconsistent but generally good. I know people who say Denial or HTLT is better than Twin Fantasy, but personally I think that's about as good as it gets.

Car Seat Headrest is one person and he's awful at making music. Everything he touches is shit.

Why is Sam so angry about this guy?

Yeah I know I usually say their even if it's one person if there's a band name intead of just the artists name. It's a habit

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS WHOEVER /REC/ HIS SHIT TO ME SERIOUSLY THIS CRAP IS FUCKING AWFUL I RATHER LISTEN TO BEP ANYDAY THAN THESE CRAPS

You are the epitome of hipster if you like this fury faggot

Nope only some songs here and there

You know the answer to your question, Will.

Twin Fantasy>>>

I liked CSH better as a solo act.

how to leave town is good and underrated desu

I'm probably gonna be in the minority here but I think everything from Twin Fantasy all the way up to the new album is gold. Of course there are some less than stellar tracks peppered throughout but I think Will is a truly gifted songwriter.

>bep

Who?

this is some elaborate samefagging, will

Rozwell kid is really good

alex g is a lot better than will toledo

twin fantasy is good tho. newer shit is meh but not trash.

I liked that album for about 3 hours before listening again and realizing it was dogshit. This was right when it came out when Will was shilling it all over here. It's one of those things that doesn't irritate you the first time around so you think it's good, but there's nothing there.

i might be in the minority here but i think everything from 1 all the way up to the new album is gold. 3 especially.

One of the best albums this decade.

csr is a reason to listen to top 40