Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

What's the best dress shoe?

How do you like your eggs?

Tits or GTFO

Why no comma and question mark in introductory greeting, user?

High IQ, ok. Still dumb af if you support trump

Please all of you, stop it!

You can still lack social skills, common sense, and any sort of charisma. Bragging about yourself on Sup Forums is one of the most pathetic attention seeking things you could do. I bet you wanna kill yourself cause no one appreciates the "special flower" you are.

Tits or GTFO

Dumb to critizise political opinions and taking baits

kek

How did you become so proficient at baiting these retards?

You faggots better stop asking unless we get some tits

Are you actually that girl? Her pics get posted every day, but I have yet to see a thread with timestamped proof

What's 9+10??

Wisdom, wisdom

>not listening to whale sounds

Old copy n paste

Ahhhhhhh stop posting idiots

no

OC for you guys

404 binnen de 10 min

Ok

Post the paper that says you're smart with a time stamp or gtfo

Why did I laugh

Eliza underage garbagehead again.

HE CAME INSIDE ME
DEEP INSIDE ME

> self-proclaimed genius
> 18 and still in high school

nuff said

>I get straight A's without studying much at all
>I'm an 18 year old still in high school
Actually has to study in a way to get A's in high school and believes to be a genious
Kek

>18
>166iq
>still in high school
Why are you still wasting time in highschool einstein?

you answered your own question

stop being an idiot

I have seen her holding a Sup Forums note. So she does lurk here

fuck you

>Ask me anything.

is it time for 25th Amendment solutions for Trump's early onset dementia? just like his dad, Fred.

LMAO I am 13 in one month, my mental age is 21 my IQ is probably higher than your's and Trump is saving the US from those dirty Muslims so be prouder than you already are

>
>Dumb

You clowns really grab onto anything possible and shit your pants over it. It's kinda sad.

>doesn't know what photoshop is

>Trump is saving the US from those dirty Muslims

you are speaking of everyone on any side of any argument. if you can't see that in yourself then you must not be paying too close attention

>clowns

obvious copypasta

>shit your pants

>shit

>sad.

>implying I'm not mocking stupidity and don't care about your red vs blue pissing match
Seriously, it's nothing but a competition of who can be the biggest dumbass when it comes to arguing politics. I just think you jackasses pissing your pants at every little mistake someone makes is laughable.

>sad

>clowns.

It sure is hot in here.

>grab

Traps are gay?

>166 iq
>Trump Supporter
>Synaesthesia
>Absolute Pitch
>18 year old in high school and has not been broadcasted in the news.
>credible as all hell

>really grab

>grab onto

kys

I have an IQ of 112, I can't even conceive of how people write music and haven't listened to any in years, I have to study hard to get even middling grades. Even I was no longer in High School at 18.

Since your genius would enable you to easily fake tits with timestamp I'm requiring a webm of 6 big niggers fucking you in all your orifices get to it smarty pussy

Trump supporter..enough said.

>fucking you in all your orifices

kek

Ah ciara bait poster.I missed you, not.

you're having that same argument with me but about a point you want to make. how is that different than arguing anything else. calling someone a jackass and saying they piss their pants is the extreme bullshit you're talking about. exactly the same lolol

Why aren't you enlightened?

I love b8 posts :DDD

Morons. I have an IQ of 141, and guess what, all that means is anything I absolutely want to learn, I will. And no, it's not useful. Not when ask that's in my head are Magic cards and video game stats. Having a high IQ doesn't make you useful by default, it is just a way to determine how quickly you will pick up new information.

I have 151 IQ, and I'm smart enough to identify that you're a cunt by the way you type

What are you looking for in life?

I have an 141 EQ, why so serious?

How well do you suck dick, that's the real question

nvm these people, you are very pretty

>18
>Still in high school

Kek. You must be an actual fucktard.

IQ doesn't mean shit other than you are snappy at solving autist puzzles. Does it measure other intelligence like musical, literary or practical ability? It's just a dumb 'look at me, I'm fuckin ever so clever ain't I?' Attitude that is frankly antidisestablishmentarianism

Pic not related, I assume?

she doesn't suck dick well. you have to fuck her face, and that can be good, but she has nothing to do with it other than the choking and crying.