There's a fucking wasp nest in my fucking bedroom. what do?

There's a fucking wasp nest in my fucking bedroom. what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nu_sJqbwglQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Call an exterminator duh

Stick your dick in it

Vacuum cleaner

You need trips for OP to fuck it on tinychat, bruh.

How the fuck did that happen.

suffer

Capture them and put them in a box marked "H" so people know it's hornets.

this

Wait for the spiders to kill them.

ask them to join in.

what if people think it's H for honey?

cum on it

very very smart

A can of hornet and wasp killer should do the trick. Douse those motherfuckers in it. Alternatively, starting fluid and a lighter.

Just gonna pop a quick "H" on this box...

Keep them and you will have unlimited amount of fresh honey

And OP never noticed it before, ya sure.
Bait

>disposable vacuum
>gasoline
>lighter/match
>vacuum up the wasps
>pour the gas down the hose
>throw the match down their
>???
>profit

Just CHILL THE FUCK DOWN AND DON'T MOVE UNTIL THEY'RE ALL GONE!

Someone left my fucking window open while i was away

sharpie in pooper

IN your room? Call an exterminator.

Stop living in a 3rd world ghetto

stick the nest up your butt. the smell will kill them
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu_sJqbwglQ

Take Bibi's advice.

but, there's like 20 of them and they won't go away

Ausfag here. They're fucking wasps faggots. What sort of of pussies are you that you'd call out an exterminator for a wasp nest, when you can just burn them with some newspaper or spray them with bug spray? It doesn't even hurt that bad when they bite you.

Leave the town.

This works wonders if you'd like some distance between ya. 22 feet away. We use it for the high up ones in our car port when the season comes around.

This

Hairspray. Kills them and freezes them where the my are.

aerosol can + lighter

Seal the room up, remove any pets and get one of those Hot Shot fogger bug bombs, it will kill everything in there

they're called jack spaniards not "wasp"

The website that you took the image from suggests throwing water balloons at the nest.

What kind and how big is the nest. If they are yellow jackets with a big paper nest get an exterminator. If they are like whats in your picture then wait until night and just go in with a shoe and smash those little cock suckers they get retarded at night..

you were gone for 3 months?

Why remove pets? It's meant to kill bugs. No mammicals, idiot.

This tho, anything with alcohol/chemicals in it is super effective against bug types

I went to France to visit relatives

lmfao, put your dog in the bedroom with the wasp nest and bug bomb it.

>mammicals

they refer to it as a vacation

As are Bird-type poke'mon! Good job trainer!

Calling b.s. clearly.
Wasps in indoor environments will literally use shit in your room/house to build their nest.

I've had wasp nests on my property that has cigarette filters, pink carpet, a button from a shirt (fuckers made it hang by thread weaved into the nest), napkin, tv remove button chunk and pieces of plastic. They are savage.

Nice b8, I replied

his mammary glands?

My friends room has hundreds of house spiders in it and he never has a wasp fly or moeskeetoe it in

You should go in with them

They are becoming immune. Last nest we used wasp killer on was unaffected. It just pissed them off and we had to use fire

I sprayed hairspray on it and now there pissed fml

gasoline will knock them down immediately. a flame will ensure that they don't rebuild.

>dog
First off, I'm not subhuman. I have a cat.
Second off it's a BUG BOMB, as in it only harms BUGS. Jesus I wonder how stupid you guys are sometimes.

When I was growing up my mom would "bug bomb" our room to get rid of spiders and roaches before we went to sleep sometime and my brother and I are doing good. I'm way stronger than a house pet. Bugs are just retarded and have shellitons outside of their body that bug bombs specifically eradicate with science and technology.

>first find garbage bag
>find flat crow bar or metal spatula
>care fully, or not, srape the nest into bag
>tie it quick
>make sure lot of air in bag b4 tie
>mother fuckers will go bazzerk
>like I'm talking downy kid dropping ice cream in hot sand bazzerk
>have fly swatr ready for stragglers
>get big kitchen kife
>bring sack of hell flyers out
>find nearby open window
>put garbage bag fully in
>stab with kitchen life
>close window if possible
>runlikeaniggerwithatelevition.gif
>back to home base
>it someone elses problem now

Pic unrelated

Bow down and worship them

would try but it's over my bed and I'm not trying to start a fucking fire

This triggers my trypohopbia :(

Kek sub par bait double bogey try harder

Not like anything bad would happen. Maybe a cough later.

Some people online pack Raid into bongs to smoke it just to prove how safe it is. Its all hype. Thank goyim

>moeskeetoe
thats a first

make them pay rent for living in your hose

double buggy* learn to spell ya Australian fucm

Where the fuck do you live? D:

Super-wasps...

Seriously though, just get the good kind of wasp-killer.
Or use a 'bug-bomb' thing. They're not going to survive breathing neurotoxin for a few hours.

Lick it!

Wasps are like niggers in a lot of ways. However I'm sure a group of wasps would pay to live somewhere.

>Smoke raid out of bongs

If you smoke raid you're already so brain damaged that it won't hurt. If you can fit you ham claw on the lighter and figure out how spssssshhhhhh spssssshhhhhh can make hurty pricker bugs go bye bye

then i won't work

HEIL HITLER!

smoke them out or buy some poison for wasps faggot.
The longer you wait the more wasps you will have to deal with.

Isn't that shit flammable..?

>There's a fucking wasp nest in my fucking bedroom. what do?

Remember: They are scared more of you than you are of them!

Thats why they carry 105 cm back mounted munitions.

Put on thick clothes and gloves with a head covering and goggles that covers everything.

Pick them up up from the nest one by one. using tweezers, pull their stingers out and drive them into their eyes and head screaming "YOUR EXISTENCE IS AN ABOMINATION!" and "THIS IS THE PRICE OF YOUR INTRUSION!"

Behead the wasps and put their heads on toothpicks using floral foam as a base. Dismember the bodies and leave them in a pile with a note in spanish warning all other wasps not to infringe on Loz Zetas territories, pinning the entire thing on the mexican cartels. Leave the display in the middle of town.

Surviving wasps will either clear town out of fear or go after the cartels with renewed vigor, ignoring you in their rage.

Source: Several hours of Burn Notice episodes.

So you're saying it won't hurt somebody to smoke raid from a bong if there is already trauma existing in the brain? What person doesn't have a damaged brain?

So is weed and dabs. Millions smoke it each day

Wasp don't make honey

Wasps here look much different than that one. The wasps here have pincers and get curios when people stand still, usually stinging them. Here, if a wasp comes near you, you back up and get ready to swat it away. I've always done this and have never been stung.

They do though. Research proved it in late 2016. Solved the bee problem.

Anything is flammable if you have enough fire

The why is the honey nut cheerios mascot an upper middle class financial executive from Connecticut.

Go get a large bowl and wait for all the wasps to be chilling on the nest, then with one quick movement cover their nest with the bowl and shake it around.

Now realise you have a bunch of pissed off wasps under a bowl and you have no way of moving around. Now begins the war of attrition who starves first...

Link or you are full of shit.

>bug types

Kekd

>>>Kek

Black Flag Wasp and Hornet killer has a 50 foot range and kills them on contact. They will not fly around after being hit by this stuff.

Liked & Suscribed

Fucking kek

what if I poke a stick through the nest

nice

Non chlorinated brake parts cleaner. The solvents are cheaper than raid and work faster

My fucking sides

Post a pic of the nest for proper advice.

Also, how bad was France? Full of arabs and blacks?

>bite
Yeah, ok.

Gotta listen to the dubs op

Better suggestion: Hairspray with a lighter and burn the fuckers.

That also destroys paint.

Every one knows lower case h for honey upper case H for hornets

He already said it's over his bed and he's not looking to start a damn fire, friend.

Not steel or metal

It's in his room numb nuts. Most likely in a location he does not want burn marks or risk starting a fire. What is the deal with humans always wanting to nuke or burn everything with no regard to surrounding areas?