Overrated shit

overrated shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVlkZVAw8Gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hides thread

You fucking pleb.

No, it's excellent. The direction is top notch. Acting as well.

It's ok.

Underrated, if anything

Adam, is that you?

One of those very few films that is flawless on its technical aspect

i agree kinda

its not bad though, it's just campy

it's a real representation of its zeitgeist, like heat, it's 90s cheeseyness while still trying to remain realistic but failing to do so at all

t. numale pleb

Nah it's pretty close to perfection. People were mad about it sweeping the Oscars but seriously name a movie with better acting from the male and female leads, better direction and better adapting of a screenplay. It deservedly won in each individual category that it won.

Jonathan Demme is a real artist with the camera and everything else just lined up perfectly.

you cannot fucking say both leads werent camp as fuck

i cant imagine them in the real world at all

they were both captivating and entertaining but the acting was shlock

>Jodie Foster
>camp
What the fuck are you talking about? I'll admit that Hopkins went a bit over the top at times but Jodie always remained very grounded.

>silence of the lambs
>campy
Either you don't know what that word means or you're underage and prefer the likes of Evil Dead the remake or Sinister
You won't admit to either so just neck yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=iVlkZVAw8Gc

it is you who does not know what camp means

You're wrong.

I can very easily say that Foster gives one of the best female performance of the last several decades and any issues with Hopkins performance are more based on how ripped off it's been over the years than the movie itself.

I can also say that "camp" and "shlock" and inability to imagine a character in the real world is not valid criticism.

t. overweight neckbeard

>campy-aesthetic style and sensibility that regards something as appealing because of its bad taste and ironic value
Movies like troll 2 or ash vs the evil dead or drag me to hell in fact most Sam Raimi movies are campy silence of the lambs isn't campy even in the slightest

That line for its time was terrifying back then and is still intimidating to this day it has nothing to do with campy you underage fuck

Threads like these are why Reddit makes fun of us :/

>teenager keeps calling me underage

end yourself

I think that it's just that few actors play characters as real people nowadays. Clarice was played as a real person who reacted just like a person. Lecter wasn't, but that's not the point of his character.

>entire board btfo your shitty ignorant opinions
>"I know you are but what am I?"

Fuck off home to reddit, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /anywhere but here/

this isnt a team sport, or any sport, you absolute nothing

your opinion is shit, appeal to popularity doesnt mitigate that lector is a cartoon character

>cartoon character
He wasn't played as a regular human, but that's not the fucking point. I can imagine that's how a genuine psycho would act if he were hyper intelligent and with nothing to lose.

Yes user, everybody on the planet is wrong but you

I agree. The TV series Hannibal was infinitely better.

>mfw he's actually both overweight and a numale pleb

lmfao

I CAN SMELL YOUR CUNT

Implying OP isn't a redditfag spreading faggot reddit rhetoric