How the fuck you gonna compete?

How the fuck you gonna compete?
>pro tip: you can't

>by not being a nigger and not getting killed in a driveby or randomly killed by the police?

Grow up kid

I don't need to compete

gl having sex w/ that

Not every girls pussy is a horse pussy

I wish I would be alone with him in that elevator. I'd suck his superior black monster dick

Just admit you want to suck one while getting rammed by another one faggot

Sorry man but if a dude comes at me with a dick like that I'm out. Way too fucking big

>no one comes in

Goddamit I wanted some shocked unsuspecting white girl to come in

sooooo why cant he get it "up" though?

100% positive a black male has never made any of these kinds of threads

Bait, but I'm in the mood for biting.

Let's say I have a Belaz 75710. How you gonna compete? Well, quite simply, by driving a normal car on the road. As long as it isn't small, and gets the job done, you're good. Now if you have some fantastic car. Or even a nice expensive 4x4 or a SUV. Good on you, well done. But me? Well, I can't use my Belaz 75710 because it doesn't even fit on the highway. GG you win.

With this!

Seriously though, this thing is useless unless you have a fetish for fucking farm animals and black wom--- OH.

The biggest natural dick belongs to a white man. Sorry m8. Maybe if you'd stop samefagging and stop being a massive faggot then you'd see whites are superior.

He must be able to get a quarter of that in a girl, before they scream in pain. Things literally useless.

>Gets an erection on an elevator
>Dick doesn't have energy to get hard and rise and just dangles loosely like a fucking useless dead baby

Yeah...no, I'm good. I'll take my 7.5 incher that actually works.

>Had to Google
>Kek'd

Hey racist,

Andy sixxx strikes again

Implying a black man made this is like implying a woman pretends to be lesbian to get nudes from girl.

It won't happen.

>woman
>no penis

I'm not gonna compete by just letting my skin be white... we reign supreme by that very fact. And I only say this because it's a fact of our retarded society.

I know this is bait but if I had a dick so big that I could only ever be 1/3 of the way inside a girl, I'd kill myself.

Be White.
Know how to earn and give respect.
Have a respectable job.
Don't 'muh dick' everything.

The most common inter-racial relationship in the west is White Male Asian Female.

The least likely to divorce is White Male Black Female.

The most likely to divorce or have the police involved for abuse, rape and violence is Black Male White Female.

I don't have to compete. I've already won.

Yo, racist.

Psst. Do you really think a black would make this thread?

Nothing I said was racist. It was all fact.

then you should know that facts are extremely rasict. the whole multicultural thing only works if you ignore the inherent differences in people.

It's a slapdash philosophy with no coherent thread.

>everyone is speical and unique, except we're all the same, and you have to read everyone equal, except celebrate differences. College should be equally available. same as jobs and sports teams and pay rates no matter the job people choose to do
it's a trainwreck of feels over reals.

People can perceive facts or anything I say however they please. I'm responsible for what I say, not how people want to feel about it.

Thats not good....

jesus christ mate, sort yourself out. What an absolute fucking clip

Tamago no kara