youtube.com/watch?v=3eRBFkxgG7g
youtube.com/watch?v=YaGwpLi6RAY
yutzy.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sethcananandthecarriers.bandcamp.com/album/schoonover-sessions
>Acoustic
>Indie

New Acoustic EP

today i finished 1/3 tracks for my upcoming EP. actually kinda proud of what i made, maybe my best track so far..?

yamir.bandcamp.com/
>noise rock, experimental rock
>ambient, spacey reverb stuff with guitars and every sine wave imaginable
>also a "microhouse" or "minimal techno" EP if youre more into electronic music
>physical copies at: cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d

Read an interview conducted by Jakub Tabor! read if you like to make fun of poseurs
house-for-musicians.tumblr.com/post/159105762557/rawhouse1

>I want to rate your music!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

>I want to listen to you on Spotify!
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

>and don't rec the shillers ahahaha
sorry to break it to ya but we're all shillers

clyp.bandcamp.com/track/wouldnt-it-be-nice-to-live-again-dennis-wilson
stripped down Dennis Wilson cover, full cover album coming out in 3 weeks
>ballad
>pop
>raw

moonsidetapes.bandcamp.com/album/corridors
>tape loop ambient

I guess I should go on with the journey through my catalogue.

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/album/der-tag-danach

>"The Day After"
>released one day after the supposed ending of the world in 2012
>lots of YT footage of conspiracy theorists used as samples

Also, since I'm five dollars away from my first Patreon goal I bought cassettes and cases for a new EP series. I just love cassettes. They're cute and you can hold them in your hand and inside the cases you can store extra artwork and ALL THAT COOL STUFF!

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>shoegaze-type stuff with lots of 90s emo and indie influences, bit of post rock splashed in
>ffo done by listeners: pinback, alex g, have a nice life, duster
>songs about loss and abuse
>free as fuck so take it

#
I'd contest that but it's hard to argue with 000

#
This chord progression for Got Nothin is the exact same as something else I cab's remember off the top of my head, down to the timing and strum pattern. Other stuff isn't "bad" exactly, it's actually recorded pretty well, and your vocals are pleasant enough. It's just...really, really goddamn bland. Like, what are you even trying to convey in most of these songs? I listened to the first three and got around halfway into each. When I'm Called Upon is the closest thing to cohesive, and even it is pretty dull.

#
Digging the surreal vibes on this. Very disquieting. Makes me think of wandering abandoned subway tunnels at night.

Reccin too

liarboy.bandcamp.com/album/im-ready-now
mini album i released a few days ago
i play around with a lot of synth stuff and theres some floaty groves and shit
would love some feedback

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Rec

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Buds

Neon Clouds

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band
>I Sing Now
>Music To Watch Rain Fall To
>Also Music To Bake In The Sun To
>Basically Music For Every Season But Spring
>Fuck Spring

N E W R E C O R D

My brother made me a music video! Watch it here: youtu.be/BLWdBuLIXqw

Bois:
You need to chill with the 3xOsc on pop crack boi. I liked netted though, may give a full listen later on.

I enjoy the mixing of this very much, your voice is pretty fantastic. The mixing on the guitar though, fuck, I love the way it sounds. I'll have to DL this later

just recd this in the other thread
check this album out im listening now and its fucking awesome

>3xOsc on pop crack
it's actually just generated sine waves from audacity,

pretty rad textures on that track with the video, esp like the noisier parts.

deufeoir.bandcamp.com/releases

>Ambient
>Loops
>Piano shit
>Idk

thecartridgefamily1.bandcamp.com/album/here-comes-everybody

>Electronic, Ambient, Post Rock, Shoegaze, Techno, Experimental

My album, Here Comes Everybody is here! Freshly released, some of the best stuff I've ever made. A mixture of soundscapes inspired by 'Finnegans Wake', the album utilises Electronic ambience, along with elements of Post Rock and shoegaze. Taking inspiration from artists such as Aphex Twin, OPN, Tim Hecker, Talk Talk, Can, Arthur Russell, Miles Davis, King Crimson, and many others. The album reflects the book in that it's cyclical, the ending loops into the beginning again. Feedback would be really appreciated. Thanks x

NEW ALBUM: erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/paul

>ambient pop
>romance
>warm

I have some time to leave feedback today, always greatly appreciate getting feedback myself. Consider rating on RYM.

rec

music i wrote on my bedroom while feeling stuff

sumtimesiplay.bandcamp.com

>bedroom
>lofi
>acoustic
>punk-ish

recs

insnakesibathe.bandcamp.com/releases
>death metal
>instrumental
>samples

rateyourmusic.com/artist/in-snakes-i-bathe
>also on rym

This is pretty cool to listen to. Very non-intrusive and nice.
Although this also means that the music alone makes me not want to listen to it very often. The cassette artwork for me feels to vaporwave-y to be interesting enough to stand alone.
Make more music. You're on the right path.

i wish my brain could remember i need to listen to your new albums

tried out thunder. interesting, liked the percussion a lot, it has a Caribbean sound you rarely hear in music (maybe it was unintentional, but the excessive cowbell and the rhythm give it that tropical vibe)
the ep seems short so i'll fully listen to it soon

gay shit i 100% love

digital-logic.bandcamp.com/album/one-summer-slumber

one of you posted this in the bandcamp thread that was made a few days ago. i really like the sound of this album although i think the tracks are too long. he has some other great stuff, i'm thinking

>breakbeat
>dnb
>idm
>70s funk

first of all, i must commend you on your aesthetics. great art work, amazing bandcamp layout, english translations for all the german text (!!!), all marvelous.

listened to "unsere wandlung", it's sort of in a spot between power electronic stuff like throbbing gristle and the ambientish industrial stuff Coil was doing during the 80s-early 90s, particularly the instrumental albums. really dug it, and the overall theme the album has, while a little bit irrelevant and outdated right now, is quite interesting. then again, this is nearly five years old so i can't blame it.

one thing i gotta ask though, why a patreon? seems odd, first artist on here i see using that. i think it could be a nice idea for a fixed monthly income in yr music career, but i don't really see what a regular artist of our levels of fame could offer to make someone pay any more than $5 a month. seems like a thing fairly exclusive to diehard fans

btw if any of you have listened to that comp before i took it down, i'm sorry for your ears.

Thee Creeps - Grave Pop
theecreeps.bandcamp.com/

>Garage Rock
>Punk

Thanks for the feedback. I'm quite into non intrusive music, and although it might sound like a weird thing to strive for, i really do like the idea that people would sleep to my music, as this is something i do often to my favourite music.

I wasn't going for anything explicitly vaporwave with the art but funnily enough, once i'd designed it and had it printed, a friend pointed out to me how similar it is to Floral Shoppe, and i was pretty gutted. I must have been thinking of it subconsciously.

Thanks!

The choice of Patreon for me is, after all, to eventually get a steady income for my art. It's a longterm plan and I know it's going to take a while. Right now it is mostly for motivating me to actually regularly do something. I make one post every (!) day. Some posts are updates on what I'm doing at the moment, others are reflections on past things and some posts are personal.
I don't only make music but also write (in German) and paint, draw and make collages. Right now my highest pledges are 5$ which is from people who want to read my short stories and poetry. That is fine with me since I haven't really thought what to do if someone actually pledges 15$ for the supporters' edition. I have some ideas and I would get to work if even just one person chose that reward. But I definitely wanted to have an option for a higher pledge if someone wants it.
I do want to put something out in the near future on a "real" label which would be a boost to my popularity and maybe even lead to more people pledging. So we'll see.
So far Patreon has been a great experience for me. The best thing is when you meet people IRL and they tell you they really loved something you posted there. It makes me feel connected to the people who pledge there.

I enjoyed this. Record something a bit more rhythmic and harsher and it will be my favorite thing ever!

This thread won't die on my watch!

slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/forward-movement-ep

>hypnagogic
>nofi
>electronic

Hope yall enjoy it.

recs:

connorleary.bandcamp.com/album/this-is-living-in-the-new-human-experiment

> baroque pop
> synth pop
> inspired by beach boys, elo, eiichi ohtaki, phil spector

Droppin' a new album today. If anybody here remembers or liked propitiation, I'm that guy. I was really heavy on the mixing and tried my hand at mastering the tracks, so we'll see how that worked out - any advice there is much appreciated.

this is incredible!!! It sounds like galaxie 500, but then jumps from there into space. Your sound fresh and distinct and you can hear the very meticulous production.
if I had to give criticism, it'd be about the vocals, particularly harmonies. First off, they could stand to be a little more balanced and blended, the low end dominates them. More importantly though, drink a can of pop before you record to eliminate those wet mouth sounds that I'm hearing in the mic.
Regardless, I gave it a download. I'll definitely put it on my phone for driving.

guitars sound great, songwriting is fun and not too simple. I'm definitely into it. I know it's in the style, but maybe the vocals could use a bit more warmth at the mixing stage? It's a little piercing. Maybe try to bring out the drums a bit more in the mix to give it more momentum. Yeah, I know it's punk, but there's a way to do all this and keep the lo-fi sound. If you guys ever tour or go to toronto, I'd be so down to go to a show. It sounds like a really fun time.

I think I recognize your name from these threads. Either way, this is solid stuff. The production is excellent and the songwriting isn't boring like a lot of ambient pop (hot take). I dunno what mic setup you have, but you could probably stand a little further from the mic and sing with a little more air. more air = more tone. Teaching mandolin is a FANTASTIC track, but the tune gets lost in the low range of your vocals. You don't necissarily need to be louder or more intense, just a little brighter.

>re-vised.bandcamp.com/album/first-five-songs
>punk influenced alt rock
>nirvana

This ep is the condensation of 4 years worth of songwriting, and I selected what I think are my best songs right now. I'm heavily influenced by 80s/90s punk/alt rock.

>theecreeps.bandcamp.com/

This is really fun stuff, but in my opinion everything in this genre sounds more or less the same.

the electronic blast beats are kind of annoying. Is that an electric guitar played acoustically? The best part of the first song was the sample.

More like the sound of my heart breaking :'(

You've got a great voice, even if it's a little high-pitched for my tastes. This is some high quality sound quality. I have to say though, I don't like the lyrics.

I have to say, I didn't expect to like this based on the description, but it reminds me of Have A Nice Life, and they're one of my favorite bands. I love the dark grooves on "tonight", and I love the meandering bassline contrasted with happy synth tones on "november 6th" followed you

recc

One of the best ITT

I really enjoyed the almost schizo song structure of movement 1, it kept me on my toes. The latter part got boring, though

thank you man damn being compared to have a nice life is insane

i've been struggling to find the words to describe my music
any suggestions?

seriously one of the best in these threads, backing what dude just said.

this is so tight. nice work .

thanks, I have a shitty job with a psycho boss, so I'll let those stroke my ego for a little bit

Don't get too carried away, it ain't that good, it's just a bandcamp project

yeah dude stay hungry

Thanks for the feedback, my mic setup is definitely a 99$ live type situation. I'm upgrading to a mid range microphone and learning to sit farther back as we speak. Hopefully I get a more balanced/detailed sound from it. Your record is pretty nice so far, although I'm not a big fan of the old-timey ultra tinny production style even if it's very authentic.

nah I'm way too insecure to be full of myself, lol. I've got a lot of problems with my stuff and my abilities

I'm actually not a big fan of the tinniness either. Basically I had these big arrangements all made up and most of it got lost in the mix - I really gutted the basses, and sub basses in an attempt to make things clearer (which it did) at the expense of a lot of warmth. I'm really lost in this whole mixing thing. You hear some Dave Fridmann produced bands like the Delgados or Flaming Lips and it's incredible how much he can cram in there while still having everything distinguishable and full. Ultimately that is my goal, but I feel a little lost.

willsmith.bandcamp.com/album/bubblix-delux

plunderphonics

exam-united.bandcamp.com/album/ant-bap
>first single for something soon
>minimal psych pop
>inspired equally by young marble giants (in terms of songwriting) and phil spector (in terms of arrangements)

youre a good musician but this is produced very poorly. i would recommend singing closer to the mic, buying a different vocal mic, or overdubbing your vocals if you hadnt already thought about that

not a big fan of the liberal use of reverb on everything, but the instrumentation here is solid and the songwriting sounds great. i liked the acoustic tracks that didn't have as much reverb a lot.

i dont really like the visual part of your bandcamp at all but the music is incredibly solid. great songwriting. your hooks are memorable and catchy which a lot of pop music in bandcamp threads forgets to try.

here

kinda weird that you say liberal use of reverb, I know shoegaze is kinda known for that but I actually used very little reverb compared to most bands I hear in the genre. none on the drums, very little on the bass, kinda little on the guitars as well, decent bit on some of the vocals but only really during distorted sections. I used a ton of tracks (usually around 4 for each guitar part, so around 12-16 at a time on some tracks, and between 8-16 vocal tracks as well) so maybe that sounds like reverb?
appreciate the feedback though!

gave a full listen to the single you put out. the flatness was immediately offputting, and the melody was...not all that catchy, especially for how repetitive it was. I do like the instruments you CHOSE to use, but I just didn't feel like anything came together in a satisfying way. I tried to make out the lyrics so I could have something more positive to say, but I couldn't, so not having them posted just really had me at a loss.

I feel like a dick now. but too many people act nice about stuff they don't care about in these threads, so. yeah. if you're going to make it pop, make it catchy at the very least

halfway through the new stuff, been spinning propitiation a whole lot. I enjoy it overall, very jefferson airplane feeling to some parts. the drums can get a little grating sometimes, like the hi hats in blue sky romance. I actually love the decision to pan the snare so far left though, gives it a really massive feeling. vocals are mixed super well too. all that love could be had such a fun christmas-type feeling. going to finish it off, great work overall

fuck you retard

you really that mad that I critiqued your stuff that you'd delete your post and the bandcamp? I didn't straight up say it was shit at least. feel free to go about your life not improving mate.

killdonttell.bandcamp.com/

>Hardcore/metalcore/nu-metalish

First song is our latest single from the material.

We're putting every last bit of sweat into making a new EP, we're on facebook if you'd like to talk to us.

I appreciate any comment towards our music, Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks!.

go fuck yourself asshole

I loved this exchange

It's true! My vocals are absolutely my weak point, False Nostalgia For A Teenage Summer Afternoon was the 3rd song that I ever recorded vocals for, so I'm pretty new at it. Thanks for the pop tip because those sounds annoy the fuck out of me but if I cut them it sounds weird lol.

Set a reminder boi, it's been a long time

Thank you!

I was just fucking with you lol, thanks a lot man I'm glad you liked it

sloanepetersonct.bandcamp.com
>shitty power pop about movies and books and stuff
>ffo weezer i guess idk

i could honestly see myself loving this for a really long time. the songwriting kinda reminds me of the wrens
let me in is beautiful. there are great moments on pretty much every song i listened to, but let me in reminds me of siamese dream smashing pumpkins

thanks

i love making bad music and masking it in reverb so people think its good but its not

seapnw.bandcamp.com
>no idea what genre but indie alternative something
>amateur vocals, nonsense lyrics
>shit mixing
can i get crits and what artists it sounds like?

ghosthickey.bandcamp.com/album/type-o-significant-other

>lofi emo noise pop

I downloaded this a few weeks ago. I very unoriginally enjoyed it a lot.
I feel this for some reason
wow fun
I liked the vibe of this but for some reason name dropping historical figures/authors rubs me the wrong way. Like its trying to be smart? But maybe I'm just bitter because I don't get it. Good stuff anyways.

yeah! i kinda intended it to sound douchey, bc it was based on a really cringy date where this girl and i kept namedropping and trying to one up each other, so i wrote a song making fun of the experience. if it didn't come across as self-deprecating then i kinda failed

(btw i fucking love ur music. the lyrics on mood 2 just hit me so hard and i have no clue why)

That context changes the first song for me completely. I was only listening and not reading, taking a second look I think you made your point very clear and I just missed it. I'm happy to enjoy it more now!

that makes me real happy! thank you so much!

thevexproject.bandcamp.com/track/patience
>Emo
>Indie
>Post Rock
>Ambient

etherealtalks.bandcamp.com/album/be

What do you know about portable music? The idea is great but there is not enough releases. So, every track on the album was made on the go (no matter if it was a crowdy street or midnight bus, urbanistic cities or deep nature).
Of course, before recording we tried to dig through some obscure places to record the EVP and other wierd stuff to mix it. If you find something unnatural don't be afraid electronic voice is believed to be a myth, digital artifact or a kind of city legends and who knows how real it is. Thanks for listening ;)

>electronic music, lo-fi
Recs:

not op but this is actually a huge pet peeve of mine that permeates much deeper than bandcamp. Fucking 90% of indie rock is just bland songs with average production drenched in reverb

Bahahaha you're so fucking upset at that dude, holy shit. Watterson is pretty good desu. Please repost your stuff, I've gotta see what this exchange is about now

I wanted to listen to this :(
Oh I almost forgot about the Raw House interviews
Also, nice trips
Good production, I can hear that you go for a wider audience. Sadly the albums I've heard from you weren't really outstanding even if you know your shit. I can imagine radio stations playing this for a month or so (in case it blows up) but that's it.
>real tapelooping
Now THAT'S my shit
das a lot of cassettes
My latest:
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/rl-ng
>guitar ambient
>psychedelic drone
>HNW
>drone metal, kind of inspired by Heat Death Drone
>ffo Keiji Haino

house-for-musicians.tumblr.com/post/159106296902/rawhouse2
I also have an interview, guys
...probably my only one

Fáradt a hegy comes out this month!

Breakfast Club: The Band

this is catchy and fun as hell. i'll give this a DL and listen to the rest on my drive to work. the vocal style, less the sound and more how you pack so many lyrics in, reminds me a little of The Max Levine Ensemble. but it does enough to distinguish itself. dig the times the lead guitar would ramble in the background.

glad you dug my stuff btw

two good ones in a row, nice. this is simplistic but that helps it a lot I think, especially with the lyrics as they are. super easy to identify with, at least for me. feels like a really fuzzed out Far, if you know who that is, especially the vocals. love the discordant bass note that peeks in for Mood 1. this feels so close to the edge. the chord progressions are just...really good. it's hard to do this kind of music right and not seem lazy or uninspired, and you nailed it. be safe friend. you're doing good stuff.

thanks. and don't get your hopes up

watterson is the hero this thread needs
I'll have to check out your album because it gets quite a hype

theinternetband.bandcamp.com/album/suck-dicks

>rock

georgegasm.bandcamp.com/album/christopher-nolan-tribute-ep
>Nolancore

eltonpresley.bandcamp.com/album/greatest-hits-2-in-alphabetical-order

>Memecore

whoops first one is meant for

I like this.

Couldn't you make it just SLIGHTLY less lo-fi though? Like even slightly less would be better. There's layers of chords and melody hinder underneath it all. Oh well it's nice anyway.

I like this and would download it, but i'm not paying a dollar for it.

nah it was recorded via a cheap mic and the amp was on, ngl I haven't done a lot of drum programming before, definitely plan on calming down with the blast beats in future and use them a tad more sparingly

My studio project just dropped its full length album. Metal with influences taken from deftones, meshuggah, muse, ETID, queens of the Stone Age

endseekermetal.bandcamp.com/album/new-void-wonder

i have been listening to a hell of a lot of shoegaze recently and this is really good. love the acoustic bits as well, drop nineteens af

cool voice, preferred the thank you for our cosmic love one

luciddreamboys.bandcamp.com/album/a-pleasant-surprise
>me
>lo-fi garage pop
>crunchy and grainy

Back to listen more

Major Foals vibes. Immediately struck by the recoding quality. I really liked this except for the yelling portion, personally it didn't do it for me. Your voice already has enough character, and the yelling changed the tone I was digging

Its too bad you put all this meme-ory on top of solid instrumentals. There is no way I could share this with anyone.

Love this

This is definitely >garage rock >punk. I got a little over inundated with bands like Fidlar and Together Pangea a couple years ago so this isn't that interesting to me, but these tracks stand up to theirs so whatever you do you

Sounds like everything that gets radio play in Nashville

Enjoyed, no new thoughts

>Ambient, Electronic, Analogue Synths, Textures, Lo-Fi, Trippy, Granual Spacey Reverb

nebulamaze.bandcamp.com/releases

Reccin

I ain't a big fan of shoegaze, but all I can tell for sure is that you're a lot better than Tangible Rays or Foliage
This is how you make the shoegaze sound ladies and lads

abracadanny.bandcamp.com/album/when-will-the-moon-shine

a follow on spofity would be super tight>goth// psychedelic pop// r&b

you all can suck my dick! i dont use reverb at all and dont need to because i can actually write a song

hey, go suck a fuck

Show me your amazing reverbless shoegaze music then senpai

exhalevp.bandcamp.com/

shut up moron

haHAA you sure told me
you go girl

photonicwax.bandcamp.com/

thanks, glad you enjoyed it! I'll give this a listen when I get home

I can understand that. Can't wait to put out the next thing!

made an album the best showever Steven Universe. Do you think i should make another steven album or do a different show?! what show?!

blazethecat.bandcamp.com/album/the-crystal-gems-protect-steven-at-all-costs

this is pretty how did you make it??

wow!!!
this is very cool never heard anything like this. whats hyngogic.?

Make an album about Moral Orel!

okay ill give it a watch? is it like S.U.??

"I will try an orange. Is it like an apple?"

Darem

daremr.bandcamp.com/

>Lo fi sound
>Instrumental Hip Hp
>Madlib vibes
>Flylo vibes
>Perfect for sunsets
>Chill beats

recs:

erdig.bandcamp.com

>Dungeon Synth / Noise
>Biblical Theodicy.
>Old testament.
>Nature Recordings.
>Modern City Field Recordings

thank you. great music. I have am jsut 1 minute in and I love it. This is how great no-promotion backdoor ambient sounded back i the 90s.

Really interesting and lo-fi. I wish it was more atmospheric and huge in sound.

kndying.bandcamp.com/

Fanmade score for a film I really like.

>Electronic
>Ambient
>Experiemental
vimeo.com/224229239

rec

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=3eRBFkxgG7g

youtube.com/watch?v=YaGwpLi6RAY

>wills
glad to see you hear again!