Ask a guy who's drinking alone in parking lot anything

Ask a guy who's drinking alone in parking lot anything.

Why in a parking lot?

will you take a dick pick for my enjoyment. erect preferably

Can i see your ass

How did your life get so bad you were compelled to buy a Suzuki?

Because there's family in my house and u'm not a family person. I'm gonna be here at least for the next 3 hours. All my friends are somewhere else so.... parking lot.

are you listening some music?

I love my suzuki sx5. I can't complain.

Yup. Some rock station.

what do you think how long would last ur car battery without starting the engine?

I'll drink with ya man

Mini bottle? R u 12? That's not drinking, thats like a snack.

6 hours maybe. Last week i passed away drubk for like 5 hours and the battery was still working.
im probably another one.

*im probably buying abother one. I've been drinking for the last 4 days. Best vacations ever

I know your feel man

Why are you drinking alone? Why in the parking lot? Why do you want us to ask you?

how do you feel right now?

Because my aunts are in my house. They are religious af, my mom isnt. They probably gonna talk to jesus nonstop. So here i am. And the last time they came thing dont really went good

Vacations from what?

Are you depressed? Do you have a job?

I work for the government. We have 30 free days per year. I'm saving the another 3 weeks for December. I'm not depressed but tbh i'm kinda sad today because me and the girl im dating are mad to each other.

Yes. I work for the goverment. I'm currently in Law's school.

Whats your favorite alcohol drink? Why are you mad at each other

There are some places where you can be charged just for having care or control of a vehicle while drunk, even if you aren't actively driving. Be careful OP

so? just ignore it.

So you're a drunk driver? You think that's smart?

if you're old enough to go to law school how the fuck do your aunts upset you?

Dr. Captains are what I'm drinking but at least I'm not behind the fucking wheel.

Because i fucked my ex the last week and she was a total bitch about it. She's not my gf. She's not even my girl. We just fuck. But i kinda like her. And vodka is favorite drink.
Not here, thankfully. Anyway, my house is just 1km from here.

Wth would you get a Suzuki?

Yeah, is not that easy. I'm 22 btw.

He drives a Suzuki, thought it was obvious

sadboiz

It works for me, i love my car. I can't complain. But i want another car in a near future.

Fuck law school. And it's summer, shouldn't you be clerking somewhere and not in a federal position?

My house is just around the corner.

>suzuki

what are you looking for?

What does clerking means? Real question. I got the job bc my dad is the boss kek. No newbie lawyer gets a place in the goverment.

I want a Dodge. Mainly because i'm a mountain biker and the dodge fulfill my needs

>"M-my house is just around the corner officer"
>"I'm really sorry I got into a head on collision and killed the other driver I didn't think I was that drunk!"

Take the keys out of the ignition. If a cop happens to see you, that's drunk driving

>2017
>not driving super drunk with just one eye open
pussy

I got drunk, got in my care, made it down the driveway straight across the street into the neighbors living room. Sometimes you don't get as far as you plan.
I didn't even make the corner..

that's not how the law works here. anyway, i'm friend with all the locals cops. they would probably drive my car to my house. good people.

you give up a lot of rights sitting behind the wheel

a lot of people have died from drunk drivers

why don't you just walk if your house is nearby and drink by yourself somewhere nicer than a lot?

Where shithole do you live in?

It's ok though and don't worry about the open container. His house is right around the corner and there's family there and he's not a family person. I'm sure the cops will be really understanding.

When did Sup Forums became a board full of normies? Let the poor guy drink. If he kills himself that's his problem.

He's probably gonna get more booze.

this

Read this:

idk man been here since 2004, i'm drinking too but behind my computer not a fucking phone

I am also drinking alone, why are you drinking?

OP here. Been driving drunk for 4 years. Not a single incident. Like i said my house is just around the corner. I'm out of booze.. i'm going to the store.

Because i'm an alcoholic. What about you?;

Same and I am depressed as fuck and don't know what else to do, so I just drink and drink until there is nothing left I have some Whisky here and I will empty that bottle later

why r you depressed?

Depressed alcoholic here. I feel you man

I am bipolar for the longest time of my life and I can't get out of that hole, I am sinking more and more into it.

I just try to make the best out of it, alcohol helps me

This is my friend jim.

What is your friend tonight?

oops targeted myself there I meant

I'm with Johnny this day. Its just 12:39 here.

Why are you drinking smirnoff? that is like.. the worst shit ever.

I'm on the other side of the world my friend, it's late here 8:41 pm

ayy same timezone

are you aware that you can get a dui in a stationary vehicle?

Is that a fifth of vodka?

>I dare you to drive

How fast do you think your car can go?

I crashed my car and got a d.u.i. Last night.

Blood test showed .36. Rip CDL...

the real question is how fast can he go before the Chinese pot-metal his intake manifold is made out of melts

I would hope its open container....

OP I used to do this shit all the time at night. My liscense is currently suspended for nodding out on real drugs. Im 800 bucks in debt and a couple thou to a lawyer. Walk home and get ready for work whenever you work next. its not worth it.

Why not you tell us some things?

>fifth of vodka
fuck you i don't like that i laughed at this

No questions just please dont drive after dont risk it

ThisthisthisTHISthIStHis

There are probably some whales or trees somewhere that need saving. Fuck off.

ayy fellow german

What's d.u.i?

I'm from hungary, germanbro

Driving under influence

You do realize that even sitting in the driver seat or having the keys in the ignition is considered operating the vehicle, right? You'll get a dui and nobody will give a shit about your defense.

thats also good, are you drinking tonight?

three letters

Its okay user.
>he's probably almost at the bridge

ill ik is this FAGGOT IS UNDERAGE!!!!!!! MODS THIS FUCKING FAGGOT IS UNDERAGE MODS OP IS UNDERAGE OP IS UNDERAGE MODS

I'm not much of a drinker myself to be honest, I just thought this thread had potential and I checked it out. I did have occasions in the past when I got drunk alone, but nothing extraordinary. what about you?

You must be fun around people

I am the Jim Beam guy

Again, read this:
My local cops literally come to my house when we have alcohol partys

Sure they do buddo. That's also in a house and not a crime.

If you have to kill a few hours outside your home, why not go drink in a park or something? You don't have to sit in your car in a parking lot.

For some people their car is like their second home

Lmao got me at "didn't make it around corner"

Need a ride, bud?

Yeah I guess. Where I am it's really nice out today is why I suggested that but I don't know where you are or what the weather is like.

It's ok op. Im drinking alone here also. Gonna visit parents tonight. Girlfriend washing car outside on a sunny day. Im not happy. Stay safe Bro.

Post dem nudes

what problems do you have OP?

None. Well, i'm a alcoholic and the girl im dating is mad because i fucked my ex.

you're not alone

Having to deal with stupid people obviously. Guy can't even drink in his car and browse the internet without a bunch of edgy shitbirds telling him how to live his life and overanalyzing the exact reason alcohol and bars exist.

Because half of everybody are high strung twats and we need to escape. Don't trust people who can't/won't drink.