Guys i am considering breaking up with my gf. She's just annoying and boring and lazy...

Guys i am considering breaking up with my gf. She's just annoying and boring and lazy. I'd rather be alone jerking than with er around. But we have a jar with ~€1000 savings money in it we intend to spend on decorations in a future house i am going to buy. Should ibreak up first and then split the money or now take half and break up after?

Other urls found in this thread:

shooshtime.com/videos/public/i-ve-never-seen-a-pussy-this-good-in-public_151658/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is she smart?

Yes bachelors nursing

Well give us two examples of her being annoying, boring and lazy and we'll have more to judge on. My ex was annoying but now what I wouldn't give for her to annoy me with her affection

>nusing
>smart

Blow all the money on stupid stuff and get her to break up with you

Nurses are not dumb. But they ain't rocket surgeons.

>Career
>Income
>Benefits

Nursing is a job that makes a lot of money, with a lot of hours, and for sure jobs, what you talking about? lol

Here you go OP. Thiisssss

winrar

Take the entire jar. Dump her by cheating on her. Going full nuclear is really the only way to breakup. Otherwise you end up "losing" the breakup. You don't wanna be nice and accommodating to someone that's probably gonna go get blacked and completely fuck you up emotionally as soon as you drop the hammer. Trust me. I learned this the hard way.

I could not do the anatomy and medical calculation shit if i had to.
Annoying, saying no to everything. She never wants to go out. Hates being active, takes no initiave in sex, spends most time Netflixing or playing sims. I have to tell her to cook, she barely exercises. Leave her clothes all over the place all the time. Is obsessed with food. Etc

Take half, then break up. No looking like an asshole, no risk of getting screwed.

Do things the sensible way.

I didn't think of that. I could cross some lines. But i also don't want to emotionally hurt her unnecessary.

[email protected]

Spend it all and break up with her

Dude your ignorance is seriously showing...

Mann she doesn't deserve that. I've had worse girls. Come to think of it. Maybe i should discuss it with her first.

You have to be 18 to post here

Pretty much this. Trying to be friends and shit is just asking for pain.

Buy a bunch of stuff that she cant return and fuck her sister

Sounds like she's a drag, and if you're not getting anything out of the relationship anymore, you're right to leave her. But do it the right way. Be honest with her, tell her you're taking half the money, wish her luck, go no contact and move on with your life.

Oh really you fucking think?

>Is obsessed with food.
That's my favorite thing about today's modern gal. They have of the most refined palates, and are offended to be presented with anything less than the best. And, at the same time, couldn't cook bacon and eggs if their life depended on it.

How am I a beta by employing my now legendary breakup method? The objective is to hit them where it hurts before they can do it to you. Only alphas can preemptive strike a slut into the ground and then block all contact and completely ghost her while she's still reeling.

Exactly. I really feel like she doesn't add any value to my life. She just is around. Consuming, waiting for me to do something interesting.

buy an even number of chairs, everybody needs chairs

Tell her your problem first and try to save it, nursing is a money maker you do not want to miss out on.

Okay OP, here's what we're going to do, take the real money out of said Jar and replace it with Fake novelty money, then we're going to smash the jar in the kitchen sink, now take out the big pieces of glass and fill the sink with the small shards and fake money, leave it for 5 minutes to get it sufficiently wet and now empty the sink and smoosh all the fake money together, then sadly we go and explain to lazy bitch that you accidentally dropped the jar in the sink tried to wash down the glass that was left and accidentally destroyed the money in the process. She will be pissed, have a regular argument and once she's cooled off tell her you don't think it's working and leave her ass, walk all the way to the bank and deposit your new wad of cash

Honestly you sound like either a little boy, or a frustrated neckbeard who thinks being "alpha" means being a fucking knob end.

OP's relationship doesn't sound like it's worth saving, but it also doesn't sound like the girl has done anything to deserve being "struck into the ground".

But of course I'm a beta cuck faggot for saying this, right pussy annihilators of Sup Forums

That's me as a girl..

Sauce
shooshtime.com/videos/public/i-ve-never-seen-a-pussy-this-good-in-public_151658/

maybe you can introduce discipline, spank her whenever she's out of line

This, you will eventually get tired with everyone, settle for the one who makes half decent money.

What are you, Asian?

I'm neither. I have been divorced though. And I've been through numerous breakups of long term cohabitation relationships. You spend all your time trying to be nice and accomodating and bend over backwards to be amicable only to get completely fucked over.

One day it'll happen to you. You'll be there with your heart torn out picking up the peices of your shattered life. And you might remember this conversation and say "holy shit that user was right". But by then it'll be too late.

Hahaha that is genius. But she will never fall for the fake money and the jar is made of 2 plastic half that will just simply split. Maybe i can accidentally burn it.

I've been beaten down in relationships too, and tried to be friends after breakups which just prolonged the pain (seriously, never do this anons, never).

But it didn't turn me into a sociopathic dick. OP should walk away, maintain no contact and move on with his life. Suggesting he should go out of his way to fuck the girl over, because she MIGHT do something similar (which she can't if he stays no contact) is a total dick move.

I tried a that several times. Everytime i get mad the is perfect for a few weeks and then steady on goes back to her true shitty personally.

SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE GUYS I SUDDENLY HAD THE PERMANENT BAN EVASION BAN AGAIN THAT CAME OUT OF NOTHING AND LEFT. Happens a lot on phone lately.

Sounds like a plan to me

how many have you saved for the house?
do you worry she might steal the 1000euros out of anger?

wow you are bitter. Shouldn't have gone for bitches. I know guys like you. First they think they are super clever for taking a shitty girl and trying to make it work despite having a complete bitch then they cry that nothing ever works out and all women are evil bitches

well, first question, is she fat?

how about maintaining the discipline?

>Hates being active, she barely exercises Is obsessed with food. Etc
>She's just annoying and boring and lazy
read Op's text you idiot

Pretty sure you should take it all as it was meant for your house. Then dump her.

your considering staying with someone over 1000 dollars (in american all forms of currency are dollars you croissant faggot)

dude theres days where i literally spend 5k. who cares about a stack. god damn it you're stupid

This is important. If she's a pig, take all the money. She'll just blow it on food anyway, destroying her health and raising everyone else's healthcare premiums.

>shooshtime.com/videos/public/i-ve-never-seen-a-pussy-this-good-in-public_151658/
Malvare site, faggot