>me
>cute, decent trap, not perfect
>dudes match with me cause I'm cute af
>get mad when they read my profile and realize I'm trans
>always so predictably stupid

Why are all men trash, Sup Forums?
>

Will you go out with me?

i think you don't realize nearly every man on tinder just likes every girl u fag kys

Time flies when you're a faggot.

now now. not all. just most.

most people are trash though

Shit's not even funny. If they're gging to trash you at least be funny

>Why are all men trash, Sup Forums?
why dont you tell us, you are one afterall.

Post pics of you so I can decide if I want to make you my boiwife

Pics of yourself?

kys

:(

Nah I'm p cute I was on Drag Race haha.

God hates YOU,
God doesn't hate gays because they know what they are MALES

Im sicl of trannys trying to be a new race of people suicide rates are high by the way I wonder why

>replying to everything he says with a tumblr tier image

>cute, decent trap
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't imagine the mental gymnastics you have to perform to validate your terrible decisions every day. It's fine though, you'll just be another suicide statistic in your 30s, 40s at the latest.

op is literally a faggot

Fucking kek

>Not entertaining witty banter and shit talking

Too bad OP. You could have had your pixie noodle tugged while slurping down jizz and getting your boy pussi stretched. Instead you took the whole
"I want to be a woman!: thing to the social level and acted just like a dumb cunt.

U talk to god?

Well, I make 6 figures financially dominating dudes who want to fuck me so I'd say that's how I justify it

Wouldn't you rather be cute than an angry boy?

Avoid dating apps that are clearly intended for straight, normal people. No one goes on tinder for trans.

Id make sweet love to your boi pussy op.

Yes
By the way I don't believe in him

But if he was real he would have been angry that humans are changing genders

I'd fuck a tranny if they didn't talk as much as broads.

They think a kink translates into me or any other dude wanting to be exposed in normal life as a dude who fucks chicks with dicks.

I get a lot of my clients on Tinder actually. plus I date women exclusively in my private life (because men are trash) and I do very well :)

Because people fear what they cannot understand.
And being an asshole is a result of fear/lacking brain cells to understand what a mental illness is.

Unmatch him, OP.
He is a fag in denial and an asshole

Where can I go for traps?

POST PICS

mental illness kek

SeekingArrangement is great if you want to pay. If you're not hot, or interesting, you'll probably have to pay.

Fear? No one fears traps, theyre disgusted by them. Guys who olay dress up are mentally ill and need help

I like traps but you sound like a real cunt.

Your cribgey and not funny at all, try reddit

>Implying his boss is going to give a shit
>implying most of society doesn't find you degenerate

Stop living in a bubble loser. No one gives a shit about "trans rights" except loud obnoxious liberal arts students with blue hair and their faggy cuck wannabe bf's who cater to them.

Itd cuase you put the wrong search settings idiot, you need to put male looking for male

exactly. i fucked a hot tranny i met online, she wanted to meet again but only in public so i refused.

Well of course I'm going to be a cunt to this guy.

By the way, I'm currently sending the screenshots to his work's HR and management. There has been a LOT of negative media buzz where I live for transphobic businesses, so I don't expect that they will defend him.

show a pic of yourself user

i'm a proud american and I hate liberals!!!! they are the cause of every problem!!

OP is a cunt

I think that guy probably makes 35k. Probably makes him feel bad that your piddly estimation is still twice his income. That being said

KILL URSELF MY DUDE

Op stop trying to be more powerful than an average human

You are trash
I am trash
Everyone on Sup Forums is a worthless human being and that's true
Fuck your feeling and mine

Don't expect anything from me

I'm a classical liberal you whiny cunt. You are not a liberal and neither are those faggots I mentioned. They are leftists, and leftists are the cause of just about every problem.
t. an eastern euro dude who grew up in a lefty shithole

Most people give a shit about everyone's rights.
Just because you're a callous asshole, doesn't mean there's a majority that thinks like you.

Why are trans people always out of control?

That was the point. ;) I'm smarter than I look.

This guy really shouldn't throw stones though. He's a wig and a contour away from being a drag queen himself.

>because men are trash
nice to see you realize how garbage you are.

Give us his fb link

No, most people only give a shit about their own well being and satisfying their own ideals. Even the trash that acts like they give a shit.

Just like OP trying to satisfy some twisted power play.

Can we get pics if you're so cute or are you just pulling dicks due to your faggotness

he took the bait

Identify yourself as a faggot and you might find a couple other faggots.

Mislabeling yourself female in search of men, then getting upset at men not being interested in men...you're some kind of megatardfaggotfuckboi

Gross pedo face

Because you putting your tinder profile setting as female when you are a male - not even trans to female, but a trap. to get guys to match with you on a private dating app really makes him look like the dick in this situation.

Keep dreaming OP

> mental gymnastics

literally everyone whom i have heard say that phrase is a degenerate plebian who actually thinks his opinion matters

looks like another one is added to the list

I match with men and women, actually! It says right on my profile that I'm trans, but men are too stupid to read.

It's funny. All the women I match with are perfectly content, because they're capable of reading.

You were on Drag Race? Like for real? Holy shit so many questions

OP I totally understand :C

Every single guy out in public wants to hit on me, but that sucks because men are so shitty they can turn around and start verbally abusing me when I tell them.

It really does hurt, doesn't it? The fact that you can be prettier than any of the other girls, and get verbally abused constantly right after being treated like an angel?

The world is just a shitty place. Men are trash, women are trash.

But seriously, Tinder is bad. I get liked by every single guy so I can't like any guy or else I'll get my phone blown up.

>is a man
>says all men are trash.

How ironic.

Don't get cute. I know what you did.

He wants to fuck you. hahaha. duh

possibly because everyone shames them for their choices, if your community shames you for your choices then suicide rates increase,

how many people do you think would commit suicide if "sports" where seen in the same light as "trans" itd be fucking astronomical

OP IS A FAGGET

I got eliminated. Don't want to out myself but I can say I was in the past 2 seasons and my only talent is that I'm pretty.

Btw doesn't this guy have the girliest eyes?

>suicide rates are high
>I wonder why
>God hates YOU
>I'm sick of trannies existing
lol, I wonder why, especially when everyone accepts trans people openly and just loves them so much.

Sorry that sounds vague, to be specific I was in either 8 or 9, not being more specific than that

You're probably not peppermint or he would have yelled something racial at you, probably, too.

But congrats on making it onto the show, it's a big deal to even be selected. I'm straight (mostly) but it's an incredible show. I'd want to me Ru one day but that's far above where I'm at with my life

Transsexuality is fortunately still recognized as a mental illness in most of Europe.
Transsexuals have the higheset suicide rate in the world, even higher than schizophrenics. This rate is unaffected by undergoing surgery and acceptance by society.
Thus, it is easy to conclude that it is, in fact, a mental illness that should be cured, but the leftists have unfortunately invented term like "gender fluid" and other made up things instead, so now we have hoardes of confused teenagers who will end up putting a gun to their head and pulling the trigger instead of getting help.
This is why the west is dying.

kill yourself you defective faggot.

I honestly only ever get hate like this online. People are wayyyy too scared to say this stuff irl because they'd be named and shamed. Places go out of business being openly transphobic. Thankfully, like open racism, it only really exists on the anonymous internet.

20 minutes later and you still haven't posted yourself

>hun

fucking gross

Ru is amazing. Better than you'd expect because in the show she has to play the role of a bitch to some extent.

Peppermint is a sweetheart. ;)

Very entertaining to see you destroying that little fucker with arguments!

kek

>she

This isn't my first rodeo.

I was hoping he would say more but he pussied out.

Let's look at other dudes instead.

Check out all my new matches! Most of them ladies.

Your financial status won't help you with your mental problems, dude. Get some help. However, you're probably just a troll so I'm not taking you seriously.

You don't have to be cute to be on that show, lol.

Show your fake woman face.

Why kek? Gender dysphoria is a mental illness.

show us how pretty you are then

In B4 people try to dox me

I'm on a work trip so I
>Literally
Couldn't care less about these people

Clearly you live in some super liberal area. Try going to a bar in middle america and watch no one say anything rude..

OP you know that no one in this thread has taken your side right?

I hear it takes Ru for fucking ever to get into drag, but she's also gorgeous whenever in it, and fucking handsome as hell in his suits. His stylist is top notch.

Is Michelle that much of a bitch IRL?

I don't want to guess who you are further but if you're for real, that's super sick. A couple of my favorite queens were Adore and Katya

I think that user means you're just a cunt in general, not just to this guy.

Maybe because of your silly self-righteous attitude, the perception that financial income equates to being an elite, and that you seem to think that being trans means you're entitled to a "get out of [judgement] free" card.

I have trans friends. I don't care that they are trans. All I care about is whether or not they are cool people. After all, being a good and capable person is all that really matters.

tl;dr TRIGGERED by this entitle trans cunt

The suicide rate actually doesn't change whether or not people accept trans people. It's the disability itself that makes you depressed, hell the operation raises the suicidal thoughts and depression.. but you're still a man, and will never be a woman. Belief and pretending doesn't make it any less bullshit.

Why on Earth would I ever go to middle America?

If you were passable I'd fuck you anyway

Checked
Chicago is middle America :(

It's not hate, it's the truth.

Trans people are often unemployed, uneducated or college educated but in jobless subjects (gender studies and so on).

It's funny how in other countries (most of Europe, Latin America, South America, Asia and Africa), the amount of transgender people is less than 1/10th than in America (per capita). Though it of course may have to do with the social repercussions of "coming out", there is a strong possibility that most transgendered people really aren't transgender, but just going through a phases of confusion.
Unfortunately, they now get several priveleges in the American society (special rights, special treatment), and thus many remain in that "phase" since it gives them an excuse for everything (I'm not succesful, it's not my fault because I'm trans and being discriminated against).

Get help.

Plz post a pic of you

My sister loves Drag Race but hates Sup Forums and I think it would funny to show here a Drag Race Sup Forumstard

I don't have to, I know i'm pretty so I don't have to be an internet whore. I don't know why you fuckers have to challenge us who don't come out and flaunt our feminine penises.
OP your situation made me a little mad and I totally relate so I went ahead and flamed him on facebook.

If this happens often why not just make it clear in your profile that you're trans? Can't really get mad at someone for being upset by your deception

Op post a picture of yourself.

Just correcting myself for the pedant OP:
>financial stability.

Of course, if we were talking about emotional income as opposed to financial income, you'd probably have enough for all of the US and then some.

Ok

So anyway- well it takes everyone forever to get into drag haha I'm not super privy to exactly how long Ru takes (there's a lot of editing magic and time lapse trust, sometimes hours go by between shots that get used in the final edit)

Nobody is as much of a bitch as they are for the camera. Michelle is a good actress and off camera she's perfectly polite and professional as you'd expect at that level.

Thanks :) I am still reaping the rewards so I am very grateful to Ru and the rest of the team and ESPECIALLY my agent holy fuck.

You'd be surprised how much blue collar work can pay especially when you own your own business

Do they get privileges, or are they unemployed and uneducated?

Wow those privileges must be helping a lot.